Looking to get a new car, and I have been looking at the Subaru Impreza...

Looking to get a new car, and I have been looking at the Subaru Impreza, since I get a hefty discount on Subaru through work. I didn't see a proper Subaru General so I just wanted to ask what Veeky Forums thinks about it. For reference, I currently drive a 2004 dodge neon.

What's your budget and why an impreza?

Budget is 20k or less, and I want AWD, a navigation system, and a sedan. From what I've seen, Impreza seems to fulfill those requirements.

Also, I get about 2.5k off of msrp through work, so that's a bonus.

What about Legacy?

How about a Bedford Rascal?

How do you get that much off a Subaru through work? I fucking work at Subaru and only get like a 1K$ discount

2017 imprezas look kinda cool

How does it feel to be cucked by your own company?

Anyone can get 2.5k off msrp faggot. Buy a 330xi (or 330i and snow tires, git gud) and use your phone for nav and have a much better car.

>phone for navigation
Fuck that noise do it now and it's a pain in the dick.

shut up and buy a civic

How is it a pain? If you don't want to use your phone just get a standalone GPS. Both are better than built in ones.

>Says they have a budget
>hurr durr why don't you buy this car that's 50% more expensive than your budget with less features?

>50% more expensive
U wot m8? A e46 330i or xi is like 5-7k. His budget is 20k.

Still shouldnt recommend something above the budget with less features.

>lower cost than initial car
>above the budget

>40k new is lower than 20k new

????

What part of e46 don't you understand?

What part of NEW car don't you understand?

2.5k off msrp isn't bad for an impreza, though. It's also not a smashing good steal either but it's pretty good if you need a basic car with a great awd system.

What part of waste of money don't you understand?

wrx sti, secretly a gem amongst autos as long as it is purring with pentosin 5w40 oil. would like subaru bringing the levorg over as a sti wagon with gasp a dsg transmission

>old ass bmw
>not needing double what it's worth in repairs