/dsg/-Demon's/Dark Souls General

P-p-please mi-mister alpha invader, d-don't bully me

spooked to death: >1.08 patch notes
>store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
>pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
>mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
>docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
>pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
>pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
>pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
>pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
>pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
>pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

First for pillars

pump my rump

Dark Souls 2 best game

Cute?

Name a FC host better than Claire

All of the souls games are kinda shit in various ways and you probably like your first one the most

t. Claire

vincent

Post your favorite fan art

who

So, how shit is the DLC?

What is this pillars of the community meme? And why is there a fedorafag in the middle?

5 posts in and subhuman PCucks are already shitting up the thread with their circlejerk, literally kill yourselves

I remember DkS1 very fondly
But some people also remember past family members very fondly that used to be abusve assdicks because the human brain tends to delete everything but the bad things and if they ever came back the hatred would return too
This is how I felt at Return to Lordran

pointier than her estoc

Very short objectively only 1 boss but its really good

5/10 its ok

>why is there a fedorafag in the middle
have you played this game

Haven't played in a while, what's the meta? 120?

integra is a trash pyro

>sl 140

lmaoing at your life

Honestly it's pretty good, people are just used to the series now and are getting upset because it doesn't blow their minds like it did when the games were new.

If you go in blind and don't run past it all you're probably looking at about 6-8 hours of content. One of the bosses is better than the other. Significantly better

DARK SOULS™ II

>accidentally select Heal instead of Corona
>opponent stands by as non-poisecast heal pops
What?
Whats the consensus about Healing miracles in FC's?

170 faith builds

Dueling meta is 100-125

Invasion meta seems to float around 80 but varies depending on who you ask

>The NG+ rings don’t count for matchmaking.
What about NG++ rings?

Dude where his head at

I miss DaS2 caster armor. So many good pieces for a mage.

Hey quality, can you please not use those super meta weapons such as the wash pole? It's a bit too much.

They're allowed.

healing miracles are generally accepted in FCs but he should have attacked

>dueling with 25 faith and two attunement slots
>just enough FP to cast great heal and bountiful once each before chugging a blue
>26/40 str/dex with flamespear

>cast bountiful light at the start of a match
>just for that my opponent starts chucking duel charms
>he loses almost all his health in the process
>I'm not even sure if I've been hit, but he goes for a fourth toss so I assume he's just kept missing
>hits me once with his sword after all that time
>does probably less than 200 damage
>run away and use greatheal just to spite him
>he just stares at me from across the map
>promptly run up and trade with his R1, killing him

>fighting a pure pyro
>after failing to noscope me with GCFB and being widdled down to almost no health, he switches to vestiges spam
>hits me with one with 30 seconds left in the match
>less than half of my 1350 health is gone, meaning he needs to do this not once, twice more
>immediately outheal what was probably a 40/40 CBV with a 25 faith greatheal
>get hit with another in the process
>just heal again
>eventually land that last hit on the pyro

this just makes people so upset

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the gravetender fight except the lore/theme

Random chick wearing random mishmash armourset, hamfisted artorias grave shit but with a dumb lothric knight sword, etc etc

Having the wolf appear twice beforehand also watered down the bossfight. The big wolf should never have jumped down, instead should be up there menacingly howling to summon wolves

It does drop down later, but it's unkillable and you only see a basic version of it's moveset, it leaps up the cliff away from you when health reaches a certain point

You can invade gravetender oldmonk style, all you need to do is have valorheart equipped

I don't know what they were thinking

me, but you'll never attend my PCFCs if you clairepost

t. originator of the PCFCBF

I've been playing the unpatched DaS1 lately, and it's quite a bit harder than the current version. Enemies have more poise and their aggro range is bigger. Silver Knights can't be staggered even by a 2HR1 of Zweihänder and the Batwing Demons can take a Claymore hit to the face without flinching.

What are some fun things I can do unpatched? DWGR is pretty good and there's that Dragonhead dupe glitch, anything else?

Why was Raimu~ the one who ended up banished from the kingdom? He'd beat the shit out of Velstadt.

king's field armor doesn't really make sense from a actually wearing it standpoint

it's 120
casters sometimes use 125 because they feel jipped, but pyros don't need it for sure.

>Quality
As in the Ivan?
Oh boy

Except he got wrecked

Who is best girl and why is it Kriemhild?

Unpatched blighttown with its 200x toxic dart faggots

Sorry but I only use meta weapons.

Maybe you guys shouldn't be such garbage and win for once against me eh?

He got stronger when he found the power of waifuism

>You can invade gravetender oldmonk style, all you need to do is have valorheart equipped

prove it

every pyro is a level 142 3rd worlder

there is no debating this

>You can invade gravetender oldmonk style, all you need to do is have valorheart equipped
Don't play with me faggot

I really want to believe this isn't bait

No, I'm saying that's what should have happened

Prepare your boipuss.

I have to say that I didn't notice anything different in Blighttown, except that the dart shooter drops don't go to your inventory automatically, you have to pick them up. Do the dart shooters respawn?

why didn't you post a pic of kriemhild

he was a shieldbabby back then. you know what's the counter to shields? big ass hammers or they were supposed to be

What's the level brackets for arena?

>Siegward appears in the well only after you open the grand doors to the cathedral
>by that time you've already opened a shortcut which means you have no reason to go past the well again

wew

Short compared to AotA and ToH; about the same size as Sunken King. The new weapons are excellent. The level design and lore are excellent. One of the bosses is a glorified NPC fight, the other is one of the best in the entire game. I haven't played arena yet, but people seem to be enjoying it.

Captcha: FINE

Why didn't the onion guy want to fight me? I switched to the warpick if he thought the estoc was unfair

>Washing pole
>meta

Press 1 after you get hit by the running attack and you win

but the shortcut you just opened is the fastest way to the deacons iirc

>launch das3
>go deprived
>kill gundyr
>get broadsword
>kill vordt
>rush to sage
>kill sage
>go to dlc
>get my slab and 12 large titty shards
>go to farron keep get my 12 small titty shards
>get plus 8 raw broad sword
>use resin from high wall kill watchers
>kill wolnir
>get to prison
>get xanthous ashes
>kill yhorm
>kill dancer
>get 12 chunks
>get play 10 broadsword
>rush rest of game
>beat game in 2 hours, at sl60

i want to play differently but each time i play i do the same shit, someone help

>having more than SL120
>blaming it on build
Leave

I mean whats next, pyro gunna get banned from FCs?

>Why didn't the onion guy want to fight me?
Maybe you were invisible for him
This wouldnt be the first time

Reminder that the FC at High Wall is still going on.

Warpick, offhand Estoc, Hollowslayer, WP, I was surprised you weren't using a Follower's.

Teach me your secrets

i'm not a pyro you stupid nigger

LMAO this FC host wont summon me because I only use meta weapons and hardswap to counter everyone's crappy cosplay shit-tier non-meta builds.

LMAO

I'm not sure what you are talking about, I didn't use CE or obscuring ring

Ahh goddamn I'm gonna start a Priscilla build tomorrow, fuck other builds.

>And why is there a fedorafag in the middle?
A German Spy

Both those dudes and the little thief dudes in DaS3 get blow guns, why the fuck can't I shoot poison/toxic darts at people?

>Fromsoft netcode
>Debugged 1000 times
Its just the game, like i said this has happened before

that wasn't really what he was telling me user

He's making fun of pyros, not defending them

You can have dung pies !

Why does this faggot OP keep doing this faggot stutter shit? I swear to the first flame I'm going to fuck your shit if you faggots don't stop this gay shit

LMAO this player cannot beat other players without using blatantly imbalanced weapons and the entire point of dsg fightclubs is to have fun and fight with more balanced weapons and see who is actually good when you remove the crutches

LMAO

>deprived
why

nice. Dont forget the scythe miracle.

I'm using a offhand rapier not an estoc and someone else was using an warpick too a while ago, also how about all those mace users?

I have a followers sabre but I dont use it

Stop pretending to be me

Where the updated CE table at
Just returned to playing DS3 to find out that the meta shifted up higher in levels, and that the lastest CE table doesn't work for shit anymore
pls help

no secrets in my FCs, only love for all BFs and jolly combat and hijinks

I'm there to win.

Suck my dick you fucking loser. I go undefeated because you're all straight garbage.

for carthus flame arc and able to use spook immediately after kill orbick in forest, also having a 10str/10 dex for broadsword
i like deprived

Ok, I'm going to summon you one more time, but it's not my fault if others don't want to fight you.

My god is this Warrior?

I'm not getting summoned either but I didn't do anything wrong I just used a great hammer

Rosaria's bonfire is.

I'm not really sure how to include that in.

If I recall right, she was all about scythe+invisibility+bleed. She might had have frost attacks too, can't remember since frost wasn't really a thing back then.

You swap to sabre, ccs, washing pole, warpick, red halberd, 2kat - anything to counter everyone. No wonder most refuse to play you.

Anybody on PS4 up for some arena stuff? 2v2, not brawl. Pass is dsg

It doesn't work like that

>don't play any other action games or even games that require gamepad
>have less than 100 hours played combined across entire souls series
>double gold after few hours of playing arena
>won like 10 team brawls in a row with my random pve character and weapon
how is it possible for people to be this bad?

I hope DLC2 has a boss with 5 phases and is tough as balls and not can't be cheesed with parry/backstabs or npc summons.

From please make the last DLC for the last Souls game the best ending

What weapons are not meta weapons

Post them stats fuccboi

Wasn't Lucio the one using Follower's?

True, but offensive stats are what differentiate builds from each other. specifying the other stats doesn't add much more to a builds characteristics.
I just wanted to find new builds

>FUGS special removed
>no IKUGS

how does miyahacki sleep at night