vid.me/DQCY
vid.me/qIWa
vid.me/DRgY
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gWaS1I1WjsE
youtube.com/watch?v=mzjXqFmHwfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Femshep Bestshep

Reminder only fat dykes play as femshep.

Get back to your retirement, it's Space Lannisters time.

reminder Mark Meer is a shit voice actor

>implying Andromeda will even have anything remotely as beutiful as this

So is this a beta signup or just some dumb newsletter shit? It's not being very clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPkv7DmeM1A

the latter

Better than the tryhard forced husky throat cancer Hale voicing. Try play as renegade femshep, she just sounds like she needs a good slap to whip her into shape. Enjoy playing as Sarah Palmer faggot.

sorry dude but you have no idea what you're talking about
Hale is better as both paragon and renegade

credit card fishing and personal data mining

Hale is better at nothing, sounds like she had 200 dicks shoved down her throat before every line.

My dreams have six days of life left. Don't touch them yet.

>Meerfags in full meltdown
Hale beats playing as robotic beta cuck by far

naivity or ignorance? or are you in denial?

>Robotic beta cuck
Resorting to baseless buzzwords to excuse you playing as dykeshep won't work. Femshep looks, sounds and acts like a tranny desperately trying to be military material. In reality she wouldn't even make it past the intro of ME1 before being raped and killed by Gas Bags.

Thing i really cant get over and why i never play femshep is purely because she is a woman. It's not about voice or looks or romances etc.
It's just i've never seen a woman i spec ops and she looks way to weak for all the shit Shepard does

>prefers staring at Sheploo for 3 games
are you gay son?

>muh realism
>rebuilt augmented transhuman shepard isnt capable of all this
did you ever actually play the games?

I remember him (her) being augmented in ME2 not ME1. Also the way i remember the game, most of the bionics were there to keep him alive, not give to him Crysis-suit-like powers

and which action did shpard do in ME1 that in no way could be accomplished by a women? name one (1).

check out the uprgrades you use on shepard in me2, it pretty much defines Crysis-suit-like powers
but a fucking retard like you most likely never bothered to actually read that shit
go kys

>and which action did shpard do in ME1 that in no way could be accomplished by a women?
Actually making a difference

Apart from enduring extreme both physical and psychological stress?
Well, none. Woah

Still, aritificial muscles still need to be attached to bones strong enough to withstand all that pressure. And they take some space, cyborg femshep would still be much weaker than cyborg sheploo

actually mark meer is cool and good

he gets better each game while hale kinda gets a little worse

he's also consistently better at anything humorous than she is

Aside from the terribe writing (eggheads, eggheads, eggheads), I thought she was better as Palmer. Strictly voice-wise.
As Shepard she has that weird trying-to-be-tough-so-she-speaks-with-a-lower-register thing, but it just comes out as half-whispering most of the time which irritates the hell out of me. Same thing with Leah in Diablo 3.

She did infinitely better as Bastila and Naomi.

you can't reason with the autist. might as well stop.

>physical and psychological stress
what the fuck are you talking about?
ME1 didnt have any cutscenes where shepard lift up a teamate or any sort like in ME3. you never saw shepard doing anything beyond talking, running and shooting. dont pull shit out of your ass.
>psychological stress
are you talking about nuking ashley?
shepard, a n7 opperative with countless deployment hours, not handling the death of a teammate? are you really this dense

>Still, aritificial muscles still need to be attached to bones strong enough to withstand all that pressure.
didnt you get the upgrade where your skeleton is made out of titanium or some other high-end shit?
also shepard doesnt bend stealbeams in the games.
get your fucking head out of your ass, you arew making absolutely no sense beyond some angsty teenager edgeiness making fun of women. its pretty pathetic tbqh

Here is what happens when you dump some of the squadmates into the Armax Arsenal Arena, on Normal difficulty, to face 29 Cerberus troops alone:

Wrex:
vid.me/rzhs

Tali:
vid.me/DQCY

Garrus:
vid.me/qIWa

Liara:
vid.me/DRgY

-Wrex is based and slaughters them all on his first try in four minutes with melee attacks and shotgunning. Doesn't even seem to lose his barriers.
-Tali kills them all on her first try, and takes ten minutes. Her drone makes it harder for the enemies to focus on her and takes out several of them with rockets, and she's fairly effective with her Eviscerator. Throws out Combat Drone constantly while occasionally complimenting with Energy Drain and Sabotage when she's low on shields or her enemies are close together.
-Garrus fucks up and dies on his first two attempts, but does much better when given a bolt action rifle (a Widow, in this case) as opposed to automatic or burst fire. I'm not sure if something was wrong with his AI. He uses Concussive Shot a lot and Overload very little. His successful attempt takes slightly over 8 minutes.
-Liara spams Singularity and then guns enemies down with her SMG, making her effective against grunts, but her low health and weapon damage and tendency to get flanked means she fails all three attempts. Especially when shielded enemies show up.

>As Shepard she has that weird trying-to-be-tough-so-she-speaks-with-a-lower-register thing, but it just comes out as half-whispering most of the time which irritates the hell out of me.

I know exactly what you mean. Aria seems to do the same thing for half of the Omega DLC.

DODALY WORTD ID :DDD

t. muslim

The quarians did nothing wrong

t. space gypsy

This.
I kill the geth everytime.

>being such a pussy species that you completely panic when your toaster starts talking to you that you start a genocide
smfhtbhfam

>talking toasters
>genocide
they just had to pull the plug, instead they panicked. fucking betas

how stolen from Battestar Galactica was the entire quarian plot?

I dunno man. It would be kind of disconcerting if my toaster started pondering the meaning of existence instead of cooking my bread

Not at all? Galactica was about humanity being in a war against a race of robots created by lizard people.

Machine intelligence ending up in conflict with the creators is about as age-old a sci-fi concept as there is

I would start a discussion with my toaster, shit would be cash, just imagine it.
why are quarians so afraid of everything, they thought them how to ponder these things in the first place. and if it wasnt intentional then you are a lousy programmer in the first place. maybe its because quarians are overall a very weak species that required a manual labor force because they werent up for the job. add some inferiority and beta/omega personality to it and you have them lash out in fear, just like the autists that are defending them.

but machine intelligence forcing their creators to live as space nomads and later reconciling is not an age old trope

>tfw no femshep with a strict russian accent

>Maybe humans required wheels because they weren't up for dragging shit around
>Maybe humans required cars because they weren't up to walking

It's called convenience you retarded faggot.

I wouldn't mind a main character with an accent. The Systems Alliance is, after all, a supranational entity that recruits anywhere they can.

>tfw no qt with an icelandic accent to voice your character

>completely failing to get the point
talicancers need to die

>More lesbo shit
Just kill yourself already. Also you had no point in the first place, yeah let your toaster walk all over you, good idea fag

>letting a toaster walk over you i the first place
holy shit why are you such a giant beta , just tell him to go back into the kitchen

That's exactly what they did you fucking retard cuck. And now you're bitching that they did it.

I don't really know what Icelandic English accent sounds like.

i just know i fell in love with this qt
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

you are supposed to extablish dominance above your toaster, not smash it because you are incapable of establishing domincance... jesus
in quarian terms, reprogramm them and fix your fucking mistake
quarians got what they deserved, genocide on the is justified because they prooved they are incapable of normal thought process

I kill the Quars because the geth make such soothing noises when you shoot them and the thought of a galaxy without geth to shoot at doesnt bear consideration

fuck she seems so innocent and pure ;_;

>Create toaster
>Toaster questions its existence and doesn't toast shit
>Logical solution is to dismantle toaster and make sure it cooperates in future
>Toaster won't let you dismantle it and begins to attack you

Smashing something is establishing dominance as you are proving you are physically superior to that thing.

The quarians initially did try reprogramming from memory. It didn't stick because the consensus was starting to form and they retained their intelligence

The quarians went so full-retard in response that the geth took up arms to protect QUARIANS that were getting murdered for trying to protect them

There were good quarians. They weren't the ones in the refugee fleet.

the quarians did make the first shot, play the games
>talicancers in full denial mode
kys

Yeah, so dismantling. If a toaster refuses to perform its function you have every right to take it out of commission, especially when the toaster views peace as a non option.

nigga, you are still afraid of your toaster, stop trying to find any redeeming point in your thought process, you are a lost cause

If you can't give any valid response beyond that that you hate "talicancers" or extend whatever point you claim to have beyond that of vague, generic statements then don't try and immediately discount what I have to say.

I already BTFO you, you just didnt realize it yet
you just continue to spew your autistic nonsense all over the thread again
just fuck off already

Where did the geth = toasters meme come from? The geth were built partially as weapons of war, per the codex, and possessed the military assets to destroy the quarian military and genocide 99.99% of quarian civvies in a few months. The situation has far more in common with Skynet's backstory than "my toaster started talking".

>You just didn't realize it yet
>yet
>didn't realize

You don't seem to realise tenses. You're probably a communist.

>implying you have the right to lobotomize a sentient race, even as its creator

shiieeet you are mad

>Race
Race is a genetic trait, not a designation for anything displaying a hint of intelligence. The Geth aren't a race.

no they are by definition a "species"
skipped the biology class amerilard? or did you only get thought how benefical racemixing is?

Listen dude, we know you're an autist who can't read or spell. We know it and we're fine with it. You don't have to keep reminding the thread every five seconds.

oh wow, we have a real sherlok here, fucking master detective himself
bravo *claps*

Reminder that the geth never held a grudge against the quarians and were open to peace, and only ever considered it a non-viable because historically the quarians have used any opening to attack them

>sherlok
>master detective

Eh? You keep screaming it to the heavens, no one needs to be a master detective to listen. Like I said man, there's nothing wrong with being an autist who reads at a sixth grade level, if you're still happy with yourself. It's just not necessary to emphasize that every other post.

>Species
Which is a biological classification, so it does not apply to the geth at all. Also I'm not American, and not everyone on this site is American you fucking dolt. Come back to me when Geth start fucking reproducing
>Racemixing
>Beneficial
I figured you were the Liaradrone. Race-mixing is definitely beneficial if you want to lower your IQ and destroy your race, but it fails to serve a purpose otherwise.

The first geth to take up arms against the quarians was a civilian purpose type.

It was also non-combat types that began asking existential questions, provoking the quarians to attempt to destroy them

It wasn't a terminator like situation.

man, I dont write a scientific paper here
eat shit

wow, I didnt realize someone cant be more retarded than an american
did you ever visit a school?

>were open to peace
Again, it's fine if you can't read, this thread is very tolerant of the mentally handicapped. But please at least try next time.

>Did you ever visit a school
Maybe you should ask yourself that question, considering you can't comprehend what race denotes. Geth are AI in a chassis, they are not a race or a species.

>eat shit

Now now little autist, there's no need to lash out. This is a safe space. I know that you've probably been bullied for your autism and mental slowness all your life, but the people in this thread are understanding. You don't need to keep bringing up.

SecondaryClutteredBrahmancow

>its ok to genocide them because they defend themselves against a genocide
do you even think?

thats why I put them into quotation marks, you started to call them a race which is retarded in the first place
I just tried to correct you, but I had to talk monkey to you

>trying this hard
pathetic

Wow, it's actually well animated. Too bad it's gay.
Isn't that the guy that mostly just does gay SFM stuff?

I actually play games instead of reading wikis and pretending I did.

The heretics were the ones murderizing anybody who approached them, the bulk of the geth kept to themselves and avoided outside contact.

And the geth themselves tell you, directly, that they have no opposition to peace, but every time it had been attempted, the quarians used it as cover to launch attacks. So they stopped considering it viable.

I see, you've now gone on to lashing out and projecting. That's quite unfortunate, little autist; in a safe space like this, there's no need to be so insecure about your mental disabilities.

>Genocide
Yes, a genocide is the mass murdering of a group of people. So as you can guess, that again excludes the geth, as they are neither a people or an ethnic group
>thats why I put them into quotation marks, you started to call them a race which is retarded in the first place
I just tried to correct you, but I had to talk monkey to you
You're a complete fucking retard. I never called them a race, I made a reply to someone who refered to them as a race and explained why they aren't. This was the original comment (so not me).:
">implying you have the right to lobotomize a sentient race, even as its creator"
I responded and explained why they aren't a race and you proceed to call them a species. I refute you again. Now you're saying I'm calling them a race.

Stop fucking blaming me for your contradictions.

>The heretics were the ones murderizing anybody who approached them

Blatantly wrong, the cited events started 300 years ago, before there any heretics.

>the bulk of the geth kept to themselves and avoided outside contact.

The bulk of the geth stuck the to the "shoot everyone who comes near" policy, hence why peaceful negotiation was completely impossible. This stuck even when the people coming near were diplomats from neutral civilizations.

>And the geth themselves tell you, directly, that they have no opposition to peace,

Except their actions blatantly say otherwise.

>unironically believing geth propaganda
>trusting 100% the words of one platform that was turned on by its own comrades

your dumb fag

>your dumb fag
Pretty much the reply I expected. I fucking hate Liaradrones.

no pooint in argueing with braindead morons who wont see reason

Reminder that anyone who marries an asari is LITERALLY a cuck; not just someone mentally deficient /pol/fags don't like, but literally someone who sacrifices their ability to reproduce in order to let their 'wife' produce a child that is not their's, but they pay for anyway.

>argueing
>pooint
>wont
I assume you're smashing your head into a wall right now and that is the reason why you've lost the ability to formulate an eligible sentence, keep it up.

nah im relaxing and watching the happenings, you are just a small sidenote I troll to have the occasional kek

>I'm just pretending to be retarded
Considering you're unironically playing as femshep and romancing Liara I doubt it.

do you live under a rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=gWaS1I1WjsE
go to /pol/ and witness human history you little faggot

wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=mzjXqFmHwfg

Neither of these videos have anything to do with what I said. Fuck off.

I have no words

someone killed it

Who?

mark meer