Post your countries police cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVBVW8admS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why

This is slightly more representative of the britbong police car

he got dubs better do what he says

Current standard patrol car

They'll never catch me in my getaway van!

The BMW they're being replaced for

Standard van, also often used as patrol car

Not sure if they still have any of them, but my uncle used one of these back when he was with the norwegian "SWAT" in Oslo

Apparently they were fucking awful

Looks pretty pathetic, like you gave some highlighters to some autistic kids. At least in NA you get a 300hp ride to the slammer.

>Catholics
>Protestants

Mugs, the lot of them.

Why do t hey use these things? Can they seriously fit all their gear, perps, etc into that thing? Is it at least based on a hot hatch? looks slow as shit.

Wow, that was shit quality.

Its still shit quality, mate

In Canada they mostly use these.

3.5L TT V6 365hp AWD

We also have the Ford Tauruses with the same drivetrain, but they aren't as large or as comfy. So more of them are buying the explorer. Its still faster than their old Crown Victories and gets better fuel economy.

Apparently these things have a tight cockpit making it harder for cops to sit inside with all their gear which is why they use the explorer more. Both are pretty quick.

>Why do they use these things?
Because they're cheap.

And while they can fit all the gear and a criminal in the back, they'll often call for a van to transport anyone they've arrested if they suspect they'll kick off.

Also each police force in England chooses it's own cars, my lot seem to prefer these.

They put the JDM wind deflector on wrong.

Essex police hard at work:

youtu.be/lVBVW8admS0

Motorway police have scoobies or evos

>essex
Join us at a brit meet soon senpai

Bollocks.

All I see here in S.Wales is Astra's and cheap Hyundai's, and old Mercedes vans

Northumberland here, Astra and Corsa panda cars, BMW 5 series and audi a4 traffic cars with the odd evo x interceptor

They don't fuck around in Australia.

Look at that fat, pale specimen of Aussie women.

Are you guys turning into burgers?