strawpoll.me/11550469/r
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59756943
strawpoll.me/11554842
pastebin.com/b0Hn5wu8
imgur.com/a/2wC57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

Back to Lucina threads again?

A reminder that Hoshido would lose a war with any other good guy nation in FE unless IS favoritism kicks in.

Show those pesky Lucinafags who's boss, amigo.

Where's Laurent's glasses and hat in this picture?

Camilla a best

>starting the thread with poor art and a poor edit
for shame /feg/

Trip back on

I want her to step on me!

Whose trip would that be exactly?

If that fanart guy is taking requests, Hector fighting Hoshido scum please.

uh, hello? there's already a camillaanon, you're not supposed to like camilla top since he claimed her

Cherche is nice
King pls

Tharjafag. Just now he was bitching about the Lucina pic and some faggot is encouraging him to get back at the Lucinafags

I am sure Camilla likes some women in her life as well

We already Yuriposted today, friend. Maybe next time, okay?

No, Cherchefag, it's always time.

The writing progresses slowly. I have been busy at College.

o-oh okay

>edit
I don't know what you're talking about.

Silly Kagero! That's not how you eat string cheese!

Such a messy woman, honestly!

You said this was an edit last thread or the one before, the original was posted too

>that rock
>that Staryu
>that Exeggutor
Are they fucking giants? I want giant Lucina to drop me down her bikini bottoms.

But...but I'm Cherchefag. Also that's great to hear. Progress is progress after all. Even if it's only a little.
>Are they fucking giants?
Fuck I can't unsee that now.

fluffy

After poking my head into the Secret Shop for some Physics and Killer Lances, I pop Vigarde with Ross' Hammer, and we continue on our way.

>capture Kagero
>pump her everyday exclusively
>release her when she gets preggo

I want you to tell me five nice things about Severa that you just adore. More than five is also acceptable if you can't dial it down to just one.

I didn't know Kotaro gave visitors cheese strings. Maybe he isn't such a bad guy.

Sorry, I can't read.

Don't hold your breath. I'd rather this was a bonus than something you're actively waiting for.

She has cute twintails
She has bright eyes
How she plays hard-to-get
She's a feisty partner in bed
And she's a strong unit

Treasure buddies!

Remember when /feg/ lost?
strawpoll.me/11550469/r

What do you think her favorite treasures are?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59756943

Kana and my dick, obviously

>Too cute
>Twintails
>Red hair
>Sass
>Twintails for tugging
Don't worry about it friend. If it happens it happens. I'm not really going to get worked up if you don't finish it.

That was one of the highlights of /feg/ this year.

who uploaded a set consisting of several pieces of shit? Honestly, the fucking nerve of some people.

dust bunnies
acorns
(You)
her cute daughter

My hatred for subhumans and Micaiah are pretty even. There's no winning in that war.

Oh, no, I'll fucking finish it. I'm having more fun writing loving, romantic bondage than I am writing the rape stuff, but it all depends on my current mood.

I do hope you like excessive restraints and lingerie.

Dirt cookies.

Are you a good cook, /feg/?

I like Hana

Then vote for Ilyana, Jill, Zihark and The Black Knight over Ilyana, Rhys, Boyd and Rolf.

I can make a decent omelette or three.

My love, easy

>beruka's lines
My sides

Arthur is based as fuck

Is this Deirdre?

Not enough choices.

Here's a better poll.

strawpoll.me/11554842

>Tharja is a good cook according to her MU supports
>Rhajat is a good cook in the cafeteria
>Noire can bake according to Owains supports
I don't remember if Morgan and Kana can cook.

I can make basic student meals with simple ingredients, and I make fucking amazing stovies, but if asked to make anything fancy I'd have no idea.

Yeah.
un omelette du fromage?

why are the tripfags the biggest sluts that have to tell you how much they love each girl posted every time? user doesn't even do this

It kinda looks like her, but for all we know it could be another character

Oh but I do my man.

I cook for myself so I wouldn't know.

Oui, madame

So like, locks through every hasp, mitts and cuffs under armbinders and comfy, padded leather on virtually every device?

Jesus Camilla is going all out no guns barred.

I mean I've never thought of that but I wouldn't object to it of course

>I mean I've never thought of that
You have a lot to learn about security and comfort, my friend. If it's consensual, escape won't be an issue. Attempted escape should always be futile.

We assume there are like, two dozen sets of spare keys. Just in case.

My wife may be sweet as the morning dew but she's got a tongue of venom if you piss her off

Can I get a sauce on this please?

autism

No.

Go on r34 or gelbooru. Go on an adventure user.

Her dad's dick

at least you have fun writing anything depending on your mood. i just started my 4th or so piece in 2 weeks because i lost all inspiration for the others.

That's sorta how you do it, though. Writing comes from feeling, so write what you feel. If not in the mood, move to something else.

But, SHELVE YOUR WORK FOR LATER. You never know when you might feel like opening up something older and giving it another go.

>no votes for the worst nation
I am so proud of you /feg/

>You have a lot to learn about security and comfort
Teach me your ways. As for the rest of that it works for me! I dig it.

my "autistic scrawlings" folder is getting kinda full. well, not really. there's like 6 or so fantasy bullshit, 5 or so half-assed, unfinished, and poorly written fe fics, and then a bunch of weird shit because i'm making another pantheon of gods for my 5e campaign. so far the list of shitty fe is felicia, flora, velouria, velouria and selkie, and literally 2 hours ago i started a sophie one because i just had a hinoka sophie in my rev game and she's too cute.

>/feg/
>some autists talking about fanfiction
Guess /feg/ and /r/fireemblem isn't so different after all

It has the same user base, so I don't get why anyone is expecting the content to be much different.

I have to wonder what goes through the mind of these writers to provide waifufags with this cringy FE smut shit

Which girls are most likely to get blacked?

Here's the million-dollar question: should you fucking care?

I guess they should just go back to posting yuri then huh

This place used to be decent before awakening's waifu culture took root. It's all we can do to try and shut down waifu discussion whenever and however possible, and we were actually making decent progress there until the recent tripfags came along and made waifuposting "okay" again.

Well, without deviating too much from the topic:

pastebin.com/b0Hn5wu8

Keep them. All of them. As much as it hurts to look at your old work, it's the only way you improve. If you're struggling to write a lot, focus on shorter stuff, like what I used to do:

imgur.com/a/2wC57

Unless this is the first thread you've visited in a while you'd know that there has been plenty of game talk lately. Hell we've had LP even.
Wow. A lot of thought goes into this even for fics.

Eh, not just fics. I apply said info in other walks of life.

keep your trip on

Justify your Fates censorship whining, /feg/. I see a lot of it going on here, but the things that got "censored" are always downplayed by you.

the thought of getting a trip to trigger hugboxers has crossed my mind more than once, but i prefer to keep my autism unfilterable so you're forced to get assmad over it.

/feg/ pulls the trip card so much that it'd make Sumia blush

Did someone say yuri?

Fuck I can't find it

Alright you win, but just this once okay?

>implying yuri isn't eternal

Why is yuri so shit? Everyone knows yaoi is so much superior

All they ever fucking do is waifupost, so we just need to think of a way to counter it that isn't bannable and they'll fuck off. Waifuposting needs to be an unpleasant experience again so we can get back to discussing Fire Emblem.

Good point, friend.

I tried searching Sankaku but found nothing

Calm down Nina

We had plenty of gameplay discussion last thread. You're just doing this to bait people

Yeah, I looked all over