/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

slutty witch edition

previous: >1.08 patch notes
>store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
>pastebin.com/W1XH72P2 (embed)

>Character Planner
>mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
>docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
>pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

>DARK SOULS
>pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
>pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
>pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n (embed)

>KING'S FIELD
>pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>Community & Fanart
>pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=ADkLBtSGKMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for Clip Souls 3

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

He did nothing wrong

Can I get a summon for ng+'dancer?
Ps4 high wall bonfire
Pass is redfred

>Threaded of the Embedded

>about to lose
>equip slumbering dragon and obscuring ring

eat shit

Are the face presets in Das3 as bad as they are in 2

>slutty witch edition
DELTE DIS!

Unf

I just noticed Leonguy is on her lap for the first time after seen this pic so many times.

i want to lick sister friede's feetsies

Daily reminder that the Drang Hammers true combo with the R1 into the WA and the R1 is much faster/covers a lot more ground (like hammers in general), so you can use it with a BK Shield and fish with staggered R1's.

Now with webm.

>Message in front of the Priscilla effigy in Friede's boss room saying to do Path of the Dragon gesture
>Fuck loads of ratings
>Give it a try
>Nothing happens
Is something meant to happen or is the message just bamboozling me?

Nice embeds idiot

What does staggered R1's means.

painter girl's feet > friede's

fuck
didnt notice
im so sad now

ill lick both

Also I think hammers might do more damage than other weapons to poise, like against GS's? Not sure. Looked like that guy was trying to swing again and got staggered anyways, idk.

Illusory wall ahead, try attacking!

>vs Lion Knight
Time for me to cosplay

Sometime you get an r1 after the charge, sometime you don't, why ?

try tongue but hole

Doesn't work if the R1 in question is done with the very last of your stamina

If that happens, the R1 comes out slower and makes it not work

>painter girl would jerk you off with her feet while she's working on the painting with her hands

Sweet little Yuria was imprisoned in the tower with the overseers for such a long time.

There's no doubt that while she was trapped up there they took turns having their way with her supple little body. Spurting load after load into her. Wondering how many times they could pillage her tiny pussy before she finally went hollow.

Not him, but how do you embed properly?

every second attack won't combo, so staggering your r1s means you attack and then wait so you only perform the combo-able first attack.

You R1 and then you move forward a tick and do the first R1 again. It's the thing GS users do or the thing Halberd users used to do when they had HA, where they'd R1 then move forward and do the R1 again until they caught you and could go into the wombo combo.

Like... instead of R1 R1 you R1 then step forward *just enough* so you can repeat the same, first R1 again. Does that make sense? Like if you ever used a dagger 2 handed like a corvian GK it'd make sense because the first R1 is a poke and you can stagger R1's by going R1, move forward a bit, R1, etc to keep doing the stab motion over and over again (which is thrust damage too) instead of going into the slashes.

Pretty sure it also did that if i had enough stamina, do i need to queue the r1 during the charge ?

holy shit i need this

the op is supposed to be zullie

People don't go hollow in Demon's Souls.
But she did get the dick a lot while she was in there.

Yes, hammers are great poisebusters. They do the second least (lol glaives) of the HA classes but it's still significant. No class gets to tank hammers without poise investment.

damn i want to fug karla

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc/edit?usp=sharing

In terms of Poise damage, from highest to lowest per class:

>Greathammers
>Greataxes, Curved/Ultra Greatswords
>Greatswords
>Hammers
>Most everything else
>Thrusting Swords
>Daggers

You don't wait you sorta cancel it by moving forward a minimum amount.

You know what I'll make another webm showing it with the greatknife because I'm bored.

Try quote replying the old thread and copypasta it on the new thread. It shouldn't have the (embedded) there but you still have to delete the extra >
>Alva dies in front of Karla and the last thing he sees are jailers splitroasting his waifu/daughter before he succumbs

Why didn't they just throw the Profaned Flame into the First Flame?

Why doesn't the painter girl just paint a world that isn't shit like Dark Souls' world?

>zullie
wurst witch

They didn't call it that but they did become crazed/zombified.

Because she needs the PIGMENTS n shiet dude.

I may have a way of making it happen

he's on the path

getting mad at racism and sexism in youtube comments is not normal behaviour, on a platform like youtube it's implicitly understood that the lowering of the bar also makes it less serious, no one means any of the edgy shit they say so when you get mad at it's because on some level, you want to

he moved to twitch because he likes the idea of a comfortable safe space full of yes-men, these sorts of spaces are breeding grounds for (if not direct sjw politics) the sjw mindset

he's on twitter now too, have you looked through indy game dev twitter? it's one of the most sjw communities in existence, that's who he's going to be following and meeting up with in the future

>Why didn't they just throw the Profaned Flame into the First Flame?
It's corrupted and it'll turn the world into a large scale Izalith.
>Why doesn't the painter girl just paint a world that isn't shit like Dark Souls' world?
She's a artist, she needs inspiration.

please for the love of god make it happen

youtube.com/watch?v=ADkLBtSGKMo

chin came out a bit off i think, maybe lips too

Who's the Oceiros of Dark Souls 3?

>just paint a world that isn't shit like Dark Souls' world?

How much are Katanas affected by sweetspots for damage? Or is it just Poise damage?

woah, game actually has shadows?

Oceiros

>about to lose
>use hidden body and disappear

get fucked

gundyr

>It's corrupted
Clearly not, as demons are dead and the flame burns purely (bright red, no chaos runes) as seen on all the casters that use it

fightclub where?

>invade into gank squad
>run like mad
>chameleon branch
>initiate rape

If no one else wants to host I can at Demon Ruin's or post-Pontiff.

do it

make it demon ruins

Painted cycles
World is painted -> World rots -> A new world is painted -> world rots -> repeat

Fire cycle
The fire is lit - > the fire fades -> the fire is lit -> etc

>Clearly not
>Fire Witches are bewitched
>Sulyvahn becomes a tyrant as soon as he discovers it
>this fucking thing is preserved on someone's cranium

you are are trying to trick me you will never EVER be my friend

>getting mad at the racism and sexism
I'm fairly sure that those are mostly just buzzwords he throws around as justification for the switch from Youtube to Twitch to appear as less of a "sellout" when the real reason is that Twitch simply offers him a more comfortable environment and the ability to shit out casual streams that net him more money.

I mean, he's getting fairly antsy about racism, but he doesn't seem too sjw yet. Indie gamedev community is full of garbage trigger me timbers-sjws though.

>mfw Dreadedcone's channel bans trigger jokes

Oh yeah.

It's not a trick

It's possible

really?

i'm fucking loving millwood axe pvp
people seriously just let you charge WA r2's, and never seem to expect the poise on them either
feels so good when you just chunk someone after dragging the axe on the ground like a retard

No one has the range figured out yet, give it a couple weeks and it'll be trash tier against all but the dumbest dummies

How the hell do you get painter-tan to say the line about the Dark Soul? I've never heard it.

I summon Comfy Warrior, make more memes videos

Here you go, sorry for the wait. First part is if you just go R1R1R1R1, next is when you R1 go forward the minimum amount that will let you do the first R1 again, repeat, i.e. staggered R1's.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

You deserve a handsome reward. Only, I have none! Gah ha ha hah hah!

well ill be waiting

I'm fucking loving easy frags

Alrighty then.

DEMON RUINS PC FC STARTING NOW PASS DSG

Place signs on the ledge here outside the Demon Ruin bonfire. Nothing is banned but excessive passive play or acting like a shithead is discouraged.

I really hope we get the Grotto set next DLC.

Post old webms (remember when you could poke 2kat out of their anime jump? :^)

what's your favorite perseverance weapon, user?
i've liked black knight sword for looks and because it's STRONG since before gs patch, but now i feel like a guilty cancer faggot

Thanks, that makes sense.

>people keep trying to parry 2hr1 greatsword
if only there was some way to know ingame which attacks are parriable or not

yeah like having your shit pushed in

there's no reason to not use greatshield + straight sword

>you will never carry your qt mage gf on your strong shoulder through the dlc

Isn't it?

you can't anymore ?

aren't normal GS able to be parried even when 2H? i thought it was only UGS, GA, and GH that were unparriable when two handed

I hope you mean Greatsword, otherwise you're retarded

Maybe I'm just retarded?

Divine built viable yet? I just want to regen like a motherfucker and wear people down.

WHEN

dsg in a nutshell

y-you can do that for me. if you want to t-that is

o///o

No problem, glad I could help. The drang thing got me interested in making webms again, I had forgotten how useful it is for showing people shit.

I honestly believe Drang Hammers + WA shield (BK Shield being the best I believe) could seriously be a thing now, even with no buff in that first pic I was laying down 842 damage with +10 refined 40/40, quality build. With dark resin you get over 1k usually off of a single combo, it's pretty neat now that they buffed the attack speed and distance which makes it all possible. Too bad they don't get HA like other 2H hammers because they're paired but the attack speed and reach buff should be more than enough to make them at least playable if not just downright good.

Let's meet and fuck, cutie

Surely you meant THE Greatsword

>people still think crossbows counter pyro
As long as they keep falling for it I get more wins I guess.

Where's the Discord link

are you the guy who wants the mage gf and the pet healslut