/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- US console version is out on both PS3 and PS4!
- CF will be released on November 4th in Europe.
- Es DLC will be available to download for free within the 1st week of the US release.
- Mai DLC has been released in Japan, will be available from November 1st in the US. No she is not free.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

I need lewds!

Lewds of Ragna

Game is already dead

being able to buy your system voice as DLC wasn't what i wanted god damnit

Roger that.

AMAZON STILL HASN'T SENT BBCF CE TO ANYONE

What about being able to buy Jubei?

Fuck I suck.
I'm going to need at least a week before I show up in the lobbies again.

Gentlemen.

I have a lot, I should really just upload my folder one of these days but it's huge.

EA + jim DP kills the game

(you)

I keep getting DPs when I'm just inputting a quarter circle. This is annoying.

Pretty good

So Nu doesn't give off that vibe then? I never said this was how Nu actually was, just that it was the feeling I was getting from her. As for headcanon, that can be used to explain away her sexual undertones as well. It is just headcanon that she really is lewd. For all we know all the sexual innuendos should actually be taken for what she is actually saying. So when she is saying that she wants to be stabbed by Ragna, she is actually talking about being stabbed by his sword.
In CF it could even be said to have been confirmed when she suddenly got enraged after Ragna said he was going to save her. Maybe it really was just headcanon, but what I got from that was that Nu and her whole yandere persona was just mostly a masquerade. She was too scared to actually act normally around anyone.

So now that people are discovering new Mai tech, is she still low tier waifubait that will allow me to collect my free wins?

We should try fighting that other discord.

If they had just dubbed it, then maybe I could of found a fucking room!, Seriously, what dumbass decision was it to not dub the game? These translations are half assed, there's not alot to explore like a Teach Me! Miss Litchi segment or fun with Unlimited characters or Gaga Reels, 3 of them are rehashes and the last one is watching Naoto boringly try to woo the girls romantically, then the story ends with tons of sequel hooks and questions that will likely never be answered for a long time and even then, no english speakers will ever get it.

I swear man, whatever the next Xrd game is, it's like Arcs is actively pulling out of the west with Guilty Gear and Blazblue and Revealator and Central Fiction's localization were just last minute attempts to score a quick buck from the gajins.

She's most likely high tier because she can options to compete against the top tiers.

>compete against the top tiers
lmao

just do it my man you'll do god's work

So I've played a little of the story but HOW THE FUCK DID TRINITY JUST CREAT A BODY FOR JIN OUT OF NOWHERE WHEN SHE IS A SPOOKY GHOST?

Did anyone make a room? I'll make one if people want. I can even stream it.

die icolash.

the lobby is full

Is hazamas stance overhead plus on block, what is this shit

I've been testing with a friend and it's actually been pretty alright, about 5-7 frames of delay in Xrd

It's possible if you area good player.

>the last one is watching Naoto boringly try to woo the girls romantically
That would actually have been fun if they had created more CG's for it. Add a few semi-lewd ones that screamed ero-visual novel and it would have been more than okay. Then make the whole thing bigger, make it drag on for a long time with a ton of options where Naoto could go after all the girls including Mai. Add a couple of the male characters as well and give the whole gag more than one ending. IN the end when playing Naoto's dating-sim reel, the players should have been left with the feeling that they had been actually playing a dating sim.

It's headcannon because Nu literally has no personality outside of "Want to fug/be stabbed by/stab ragna" That's it. Like, there's nothing hidden there because that's literally all there is to her. If she's not around Ragna she's typical murder robo "Analyze target, shoot swords* but when ragnas around she's "IT'S TIME TO FUCK/DIE", because that's literally all there is to her.

Maybe when it hits 1 GB, it's sitting at 970+ MB right now. Plus I need to clean it out and make sure there's no other characters in it.

>bb dating sim
>MC is Naoto
Fund it.

I just got here what the fuck man

I'm not gonna be impressed if they don't include Unlimiteds. It's always fun to fuck around with stupidly broken characters made without balancing in mind.

She used sorcery. She's still an alchemist and can make things, but they aren't permanent. She tells Jin as much.

die 12

How do I get to the gag reels

>/blaz/ says Es is "easy to play"
>that one combo off of IOH j.C where you have to DP at the last possible moment before you hit the ground or it whiffs
I feel like this happens every time somebody says a character is easy to play, they end up having a combo that bars me from using them

Not trying to be mean or anything here, but since when is 1GB of images huge? Where they all low res or something?

shut up nigger.
burn in a ditch.

She was barely hanging on to existence, seems like an awful state to create any kind of body

Yup, instead, Naoto spills spagetti everywhere to everyone, the girls all act out of character. You know a gag reel is bad when Celica is the funniest thing in it, She didn't even give Naoto a chance to spit any game before she immediately shut him down,told him she had someone she liked and fucked off.

What the fuck was that grab

Acquire proficiency.

Why does every /blaz/ thread have to have at least one person trying to bait other people?

Don't include me in your namedropping shit

>can't play ES because can't super jump cancel.

How do you even play video games

It's because most artists save their stuff as jpg. I have over 3000 images in my solo Ragna folder, though I have no idea what the average resolution is.

I still haven't gotten down Tsubaki's Install cancels, which is probably holding mr back quite a bit. I feel you.
Naoto is a spaghetti spilling profesional. Just listen to him stutter when you choose Litchi or Mai.

I try to do it off 2C but it doesn't work, even though I have 2 pressed

MUSCLE
E
M
O
R
Y

that's what i need from this game

Tits are his weakness

Shit it's you

Where's Mai, that dude is sexy

Yeah. Why not include classic anime dating-game cliches such as bumping onto a girl while carrying bread in your mouth? Or what about the classic where you bump into a girl and you both end up on the ground with her showing off her panties? The CG's for this could have been great.

But Celica brushing off Naoto was a great hint of what could have been, Imagine instead say Naoto hits on Noel only to have Ragna appear and start threatening Naoto foir hitting on his sister. So Naotao would then go hit on Nu, only to have Ragna show up again and ask him if he had a death wish, rinse and repeat until Naoto had tried dating lambda and Izanami with the same results. How many sisters did Ragna have? So Naoto would end up accidentally hitting on Platinum, only for Ragna to show up yet again and say that Platinum might not be his sister,m but that she was a little sister type so Naoto could just fuck off.

The faggotry of jpg. Pixiv and other Japanese sites should create a tutorial that they force all their users to read, that explains to them why gif and jpg is shit.

You have to back to neutral before doing the 2 input. So super jump cancelling 2C is a 2C529 input. I think.

Wow I can't high jump cancel Naoto's 2C I guess I'm dropping out of the Crusade guys.

No, for Platinum, Ragna would show up and go

"...No, that's not my sister, but. Is that really okay? She's just a kid."

FUCK OFF BADS

Did completely ignore reading the post you just replied to? When Ragna told Nu he was going to rescue her, Nu reacted with real anger towards Ragna for the first time. She was desperate to stop him from rescuing her. Then there are all those flashbacks of Nu and Noel when they were small.

"I'm desperate, alright?"

>Imagine instead say Naoto hits on Noel only to have Ragna appear and start threatening Naoto foir hitting on his sister.

Is Ragna really the kind of person who would do that? threaten a guy for hitting on his sister? If anything Noel would tell him to fuck off since she's got a massive crush on Ragna.

Oh user, I wish I could. I've been doing nothing but the same combo for over an hour and I think I've completed it 7 times

I bet there's a 2 frame window to input that DP, miss it and you either whiff or hit the floor

I'm sorry I'll go now I guess I wasted $60 ;-;

He punches Kagura twice for it, so yes.

If your shit do not come to the lobbies and waste my time.

i want to fill whoever is that cute/not sexy girls baby carraige to the brim

You better leave then

You can fuck off.

Nah, fuck him. Just keep playing until you git gud. I'd take some time to try training mode though. Practice on dummies and then set them to block and keep trying until you're hitting the big combos.

You're playing a video game. They're meant to waste time.

Good match snake.

Tell me your name so I can just not fight you when I get the game..

fuck you 12 ill waste your time all i like.

Proof or you're lying.

What are all the good netplay stages now?

GGs

I don't even post shit like that

I figured if he hit on Mai they could either make some "she is actually a guy?" joke, that or Taro could show up. Imagine having his CG and even a voice actor and all it was used for was a gag-reel? That by itself would have been one huge joke.

And Taro in typical fashion could have given Naoto a nickname. He could call him "Nattou".

Yes, Ragna is an overprotective brother. And this would still be a gag-reel so all their personalities would be amped up.

You keep on forgetting that Ragna is a lolicon.

>what is false flagging
you won't kill the thread on my watch faggot.

The dickheads will leave in a few days.

I think any of them is fine.

But Ragna likes breasts.

Don't tell lies user.

I really wish I could of heard Ragna in english for the island gag reel this time, his reaction to his siblings creepy ass obsessions with him and how happy he was at the idea of an island full of scantly clad babes was great. What's worse knowing Ragna's dimples down to their length and with or actually naming the dimples?

small breasts maybe...

Join the lobby then.

christ Es is a wild ride

I'll play you sometime. I'm really bad.

Fagoots spaming her sword beam all the time make me laugh justl ike Mai players who almost always start their offensive by jumping into the air,look,dudes, I know she fights like a dragoon and all but you do know that's extremely predictable and easily read after 2 times,right?

>some "she is actually a guy?" joke

How would that even fit? Mai by the time of the games is more feminine than some of the other girls such as Bullet or Nine.

I put a lobby back up

Sorry for closing the room so suddenly. Something came up.GGs everyone.

You didn't see the screenshots of when they were skydiving? Noel says he's hurting her, Kagura says he can't let go until they're on the ground, Ragna punches him and tells him to lay off his sister.

I didn't save the screenshots, but someone on here has them. It was a popular topic for a while when story mode spoilers were getting released. Were you not here for the past week of threads? Or not have played story mode?

Complete noob to fighting games here, I decided to get CF since I liked the design of some characters, so I bought CPEX on Steam during the sale and I'm doing the Challenge mode now.
But I've got a very dumb problem now, how the hell to I start combos from jump ins without mashing? I mean, what's the timing to do a crouching B input after landing a jump-in C for example? I never seem to get it right unless I mash but I heard mashing is a very bad habit for these games, I don't have much trouble with mashing on standing combos but jump-ins are fucking me over, could anyone lend me a hand?

I dunno? Maybe she could talk about guy problems or something? Naoto could talk about how he accidentally walked in on some girls changing and Mai could go all "Oh I know, it sucks when that happens." or something like that? Or maybe she could be caught buying male underwear? In the end the male underwear would turn out to be a present for Taro but the innuendo's would still be funny. And then Naoto copuld go something like:

"Hey! what type of girl would buy speedo's for her boyfriend?"

Which would be especially weird since both Mai and Taro would still be innocent and non-sexual. So the speedos would just be Mai buying Taro something she'd think would look cool in the summer or something like that.

Someone is probably gonna end up making a compilation of all the new players sucking won't they? I should stay out of the lobbies.

yeah if 12th comes into the lobby get out he's trying to get footage of them.