/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #754

ELF TIME NANO

>Schedule for November nano:
11/1 - 11/9 - A peace of the pie nano
11/9 - Rest of November nano - Unknown

10/14 - 11/2 - Halloween Celebration nano(Magnafest, Daily Single Rolls, 100 Crystals a Day, etc.)
10/31 - 11/3 - Legfest Part 2 nano (New Characters Rateup)

>How to Start nano
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English nano.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting nano! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning nano
granblue.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ (RIP old EN wiki)
alternate nano: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin nano - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something nano.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin nano
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread nano

Propagation

>tfw no Kat

ERIN IS CUTE.CUTE!

>tfw no Laguna

Propagation with Lily and Erin!

E M T
M
T

I want to propagate with Erin!

DING DING DING LILY DESU~

>tfw no Monika

Cuc!

I'm still pretty early (Ch.4) but the fights are getting more and more hard as I go on, had my first character death a few minutes ago.

What should I do to strenghten myself?
Uncap some characters even if they're R rarity?
Keep upgrading weapons (summons)?

I don't know what else I could do to get more powerful right now.

I want homo OPs back. Or at least doggie OPs.

>tfw no Barawa

Shut up marie

The only doggie here is you

>it's easier to solo chev to 50% than tia

fuck tempest

SSR when?

It hurts so much

She's a goddamn SR, roll her using a ticket from Celestials for fucks sake.

>Not just ticketing SRs
lmao reroll your entire life you fucking faggot

Do you love lily?

cog

We go to the tenth levels every day

>spending 30$ for an SR is worse than rolling her for free from Celestials

???

You're saying that as if those SR tickets gave anything other than weapon stones.

Is Sponge a guild from here?

>He didn't blow his legfest start dash on an R character
????????

No

I was hoping the Snow Maiden was some MILF-y all powerful SSR.

disappointed it/she was just a hunk of ice.

Listen here you motherfucking shitwad. If you keeping saying dumbass fucking memes that nobody in their right fucking mind would ever do unless they wanted completely easy fucking goddamn (You)s then I'm going to fucking pull my pants down, slap you in the face with my dick and fuck your waifu. Do you fucking understand me you motherfucking piece of breathing shit? Do I fucking make myself clear?

So the wind pool is GW dagger/nebu main weapon+7 guns+cosmos gun+baha dagger/gun 100% of the time, right?

You think I haven't tried? The universe seems set on keeping us apart until the next ticket.

is bahamut weapon ougi decent? i plan on running 2 baha weapons for dark

Should I grind Lich for the revolver? I heard guns have good stats

What if that is his fetish?

Society scenario event when?

The snow maiden is probably some ancient Crystalia and the Sun god dude is some ancient Souval dude.

I thought they were going to introduce the doraf as the snow maiden but she's literally just a random cow made into SSR for god knows what reason. Maybe HRT's final fuck you to anyone expecting a SSR related to this event.

place holder for gw dagger

Well, we're not in any lists, but I lurk here. I'm the leader.

following (you)r logic anchira was shit since she was introduced together with the society charas but has nothing in relation with them

I'm honestly glad Izmir isn't related. It leaves her open to be attached to new things down the road.

I was thinking they just wanted to put in a Frozen reference

Yeah like all those other characters right?

Oh wait...

>Managed to roll Laguna, Daetta, Naoise and Danua from my celestial tickets when I was wholeheartedly expecting nothing at all

You guys just need to lower you expectations to an all time low so you can't expect disappointment and become genuinely surprised when nice things happen.

>mfw someone uses Part the Heavens++

Fucking homos get out of my titty cow waifu simulator.

First for KMR saving GBF from HRT's fuckups.

Just wondering since I got your invitation to join. I take it you guys are laid back and don't fuss over GW too much?

We're not as lucky as you chen.

KMR will lead us to cow genocide and granblue will be great again

HRT>>>kmr

What's the magna weapon pool for an Ayer/Sarasa team。

We didn't actually see the sun god nor why there are just female crystalias and male souvals. Part 2 when? This time with gobus.

Well we can't all be stupid fat tittied cows like you now can we?

When can I start using Black Knight in my party for the story quests?

There are probably female souvals and male crystalias. They just know what people want to see and showed us that.

Is the best zoi claw grid 3axe/3claw/baha sword and dagger/ribbon/unk? If not, what is

Chapter 64

Yeah, because we're tiny. Just me and couple of others. But I keep drop rate up, +20 charge bar and light attack up on, so it's better than nothing I guess.

>fire+ice
OMG IT'S DS3 DLC

does anyone have a link to a working poker bot? the only thing I could find was some dipshit who wanted me to dl his keylogger exe.

It's funny you say that because out of all games this one is pretty good at remembering it's SSR characters exist most of the time. New things like radio skits and cross fates happen, and you never know when an event will fill someone in randomly, like the Kiora event that had the whole Soiya crew, Ippatsu, Joel, and even Algeiba.

all of current GBF was basically 2 years of undoing a year of 100% KMR fuckups though

Are the fire claws from the new event shit? I'm pretty sure they're shit, but I might as well reaffirm here.

>10 snake flips
>9 selfies, 1 wand

You guys weren't joking.

Tia and Ygg weren't like this.

Nor surw about Subaru but All Crystalia are female.

could be nice if tier IV ogre is good

>There are probably female souvals and male crystalias
Refer toDon't know why they wrote it like that but that's how it is.

Anyone?

And the past year was HRT making a fuck up literally every single fucking month.

One of which was so bad they literally put into effect new laws so that they could never fuck up that badly again.

they're decent if you somehow don't have a fire unknown yet and want to play Ogre.

didn't you wonder why he's known as jew-snek?

I see. I think I'll join, then. I mostly just needed guild for the buffs and you seem alright to me. Thanks for the invite.

You don't need it if you have Pinya axe.

Why is Grueler so sexy?

No problem.

surprise tickets, GW medals, event rewards all only exist because of HRT

this game would be F/GO tier shit if KMR was allowed to stay in charge and now he's going to go down that path again

I'm pretty sure it mentions that frost elves are female only.

Are there even male elves in RoB because I don't remember any.

>easier
>it takes you 30 minutes.
Just because you can do it with your shit team and can't even mvp tia doesn't mean it's easy.
What you should have wrote is:
I can mvp celeste with my shit pool after 30 minutes, but I can't mvp tiamat because my pool is shit.

KMR literally never screwed up so badly they had to draw up legislature to ensure it stopped.

>tfw no ice cream cake

surprise ticket when?

Trying too hard user. Have this (You) and peace out.

So according to this chart, you would need 120% magna skills in order for MLB Celeste to match a MLB Bahamut. Is it even possible to hit 120% if you only use 6 magna weapons? Is it even worth running Celeste if you have a MLB Bahamut?

Wasn't he in charge of SV? Doesn't that game give you a lot of stuff?

KMR's involvement in GBF has been existed since its conception, however, he only stayed as GBF's producer for few months until replaced by HRT.
His latest job was for Shadowverse. He managed one of very f2p-friendly TCG that works multiplatform (phone, DMM, Steam). However, he's also responsible for DE expack, which breaks the balance with its new cards (Olivia, Elena, etc)
He will still maintain GBF's generosity that HRT built, but don't expect him to fix the balance between units/elements. At least HRT has made Trial Battle for review prior release, but that didn't prevent Izmir to be broken as fuck.

He's just shitposting. He (and 99.9% of anons in this general) didn't even play the game when KMR was around

he was in charge of granblue for its first year when it was considered mediocre dogshit

shadowverse had to compete with hearthstone of course they're going to be overly generous to draw people

Dark uses Celeste spear for Holy Saber, which would probably bring you up to 7 magna weapons.

>he was in charge of granblue for its first year when it was considered mediocre dogshit
Again, don't be a tryhard. Have another (You).

Well that obviously means the guy learned from his mistakes, and what draws people to a game.

That's good then, I was worried they'd be S tier 4star mandatory grind like the axes, which I barely made one of. Guess my fire pool is done then, for now.

nothing he said was wrong though, that's all true

all the "generous" dolphin spending options were only added under HRT

kimura wanted to flood the game with event specific bonus ssr shit like Lily and ranking rewards up the ass like every jew dmm game

>Wind bonito is 80+20+20
I don't see a fuss

you can read the info, its out there you know? hes not wrong

This game is still mediocre dogshit though.

fells bad that the SSR wasn't Grueler or Eris. They could've released Izmir in the next update instead.

All of you said is not true. And all thoae HRT's "service" is simply because he's been directing for a god damn 2 years compared to a few months of KMR after the launch.