/digi/ Digimon General

Straight To My Heart Edition.

Last time: Appmon episode 5 - Eri Karan's debut nevertheless - airs in about 4 and a half hours.

>Cyber Sleuth FAQ
pastebin.com/TPAsY1Z1

>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon World: Next Order is coming to the west!
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

>Discord Link (as requested)
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 5 with subs
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=866137

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxtDQ_A3T_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for fish

Is Mienumon a bonehead?

She's a cutie.

So is App Monsters good or is it just another one of the shitty/weak seasons based around a temporary gimmick?

So far it is good.

She's my wife

This anime has some really fucking strange pacing. The "Applidrive" and "app fusion" transition lasted like 4 whole minutes easy, the fight was done in like 2 attacks, and the mon of the week only got like a minute and a half of screentime. Dokamon and Eri are also much too soft.

Anyone else notice this shitty pacing?

She's good at giving head.

I wish I was Mimi.

The episode did seem rushed at parts, like they were trying to cram two episodes into one.

Because you like black dick?

You're thinking of eri

Jamal-kun and Tyrone-san were Mimi's best "friends" in America.

So how are Appmon's ratings in nippon?

Micheal was white as printer paper

He just carries Mimi's bags and is something for Miyako to fool around with when she goes to America.

very low

Since there's a Leviamon but no Behemon (not the motorcycle) or Zizmon, do you think Gulfmon and Ornismon would fit for Leviamon's earth and air counterparts?

Sure. When are we getting a demon pimp Samaelmon which has four sub-bodies outside of the main one that deal with overwhelming senses of targets and draining them of their data, consisting of a snake, a spindly hag, some sort of carniform with soft fur and a bootleg version of Lilithmon?

I don't know but I want her to give me head to my bone.

I'd be down with that.

Do the dungeons in digimon world 2 ever get any better? The combat is okay but every map so far is more or less the same

I think they mostly stay like that through out the rest of the game.

I guess it'll get real old by the time I'm done with the game then.

Can't say I'm sad they never made a real sequel to it, some stuff is alright but actually advancing in the game is mostly a massive slog.

New trailer for Next Order for those who haven't seen it.
youtu.be/mxtDQ_A3T_U

I mean how does 3 play like in comparison?

3 largely plays like the story games except only one digimon can be on either side of the field at a given time. If you want to use different digimon you have to level up one of your digimon's forms while meeting certain criteria like element resist, wisdom, etc

Sounds like my kind of game. So you can have a back up party?

You can have as many as eight digimon in your possession but only three can travel with you at any given time and it's a bit of a pain to level up any new additions.

You get a choice of three possible partners to start the game with and everything after that has to be obtained through sidequests roughly midway through the game. Veemon is the only partner digimon that can't be chosen at the start of the game iirc

Which partner in your opinion is the weakest?

Can't say for sure since I cleared the game a long time ago and I can't remember if they had different stats between each other. I think Guilmon can become an ultimate earlier than anything else and its ultimate weapon is fairly easy to get so It's probably one of the better partners

Sounds pretty cool honestly. Would love to give this a whirl.

Not that user, but where can I see the ratings?

Now that the episode is out, would you say that eri lived up to the hype?

Honestly yeah. Eri was pretty nice even though her idol personality is kind of over the top. Though the bond between her and Dokamon was cute plus the method in which she inserts commands to Dokamon was cool as hell. Overall I can't wait for the next episode where she can do her own fight.

patamon.

>very likeable

Powerful pack, just for Monmon.

Yeah, even watching it without subs it's obvious there's a pacing issue.

I'm sure the Dressmon fight was the shortest so far.

You should check the OP text before copying it. You've still got the note about Eri's episode airing in it.

Who wouldn't want to be Mimi?

I didnt expect her personality to be so soft and sweet but I like it.

But I like my penis

>Empty church
Literally no friends.

me on the left

me on the right

are you a sexy dynamite?

S Y M B O L I S M

maybe

too bad for JP, having one girl for 4 guys just made it impossible.

We all know what the result was (although pixiv is more into kouji koichi action)

Anyone who gets stuck with Izumi is going to be disappointed

should have went with the superior girl instead

dead

That's a low bar for superiority.

you're just splitting hairs

No, I'm just saying Frontier's females aren't that good.

FLASH EVENT IN HEROES! GO GO GO!

It felt like they had an idea for a two part episode but just kind of threw both ideas into one. It was weird.

Honestly the amount of good girls in Frontier is kind of sad.

It barely has any girls to begin with, that's why.

Nothing really compares to the girls in tamers imo

I beat the flash event finally

Ah you're right. Sorry about that.

I like having my penis.

It's symbolic.

Congrats man.

Even then the two to three girls it had were so meh.

b-but d'arcmon....

One shot and forgettable.

A fake being

Man, the cameramon episode runs on plot induced stupid. After broing up so much with Gatchmon in the first three episodes, Haru is like "whatever, go alone" with him and then there's the whole chase scene later. It's true that there's an over reliance in smartphones lately, but it is outright bizarre how pretty much the entire city was looking at the catch-a-haru event page and were willing to participate

better to leave them wanting more than to have it overexposed

honestly that part didn't feel that crazy to me, since there were a lot of people that didn't engage in catching haru. I was just wondering why didn't haru even use navimon rather than just run around looking for gatchmon?

>After broing up so much with Gatchmon in the first three episodes, Haru is like "whatever, go alone" with him
Haru got so fixated with the Artificial Intelligence book to care, that was the issue. At first he wasn't even bothered that he let down Yuujin, Ai & Wato.

>You can only count on Patamon
Yes you can only count on the weak one with the abyssmal level up rate
Definitely.

But no one wanted more. D'arcmon was bad.

To be fair it's not that Haru was being a dick on purpose he was just really into the book and wasn't really paying attention. Also, Cameramon basically put that event on people's phones so yeah getting a free prize for catching someone isn't out of the question.

A free heal is a free heal

One would think that virus shenanigans were involved if suddenly all the phones in the city were redirected to an event that came out of nowhere, specially having into account how many incidents involving apps going out of control were happening lately

Eri is pretty cute and funny but I wonder how deep they're going to go with the broken family drama and if her dad died or her parents divorced.

It'll never get brought up again

another that thinks appmon is hunters reimagined?

I hope that's the case. I really hate it when they give the characters crippling issues and traumas. It is that bad to ask for people who are okay with their life like it happens with most of people?

I've seen enough stuff from Yoichi Kato to know that he will bring it out again. He isn't too much of a hack.

So, Roleplaymon has as parents roleplaymon (male) and roleplaymon (female) and goes to a school where there's roleplaymons of different sizes, shapes and ages?

Looks like appmon is following the trend that Xros Wars started and despite blatantly saying the mons are personification of apps, they are pretty much organical beings as far as their life cycle goes.

It will get brought up again when Oujyamon dies.[/spoiler

Will we see Mienumon (male) before they can the series?

>So, Roleplaymon has as parents roleplaymon (male) and roleplaymon (female) and goes to a school where there's roleplaymons of different sizes, shapes and ages?
The Roleplaymon we see is the Appmon inside the failed MMORPG. Fantasy Saga (or whatever the successful one was called) had its own Appmon but just a different colour.

The card game seems to somewhat spoil some events from the anime so I bet they will use Dokamon plus Navimon to beat Mienumon.

There's no need to go back into it.

Unless we get a Harpymon in Hunters style situation where her dad has an Appmon of his own and tries to fight her.

Wait what? How?

The card game's first set only includes Appmon that appear in the anime's first few episodes. It has cards like Gatchmon+Messemon, Dokamon, Gatchmon+Dokamon, DoGatchmon, Dosukomon, Scopemon, Mienamon and Dosukomon + Navmimon. The second set is out in December and focuses on the strategy Appmon with the antagonists, Raidramon and Musimon's super.

Reminds me a little of Wakfu's creators ruining their show by releasing a game which revealed the second season's villain before the second season had even aired.

Obviously that's far more significant than what this is.

If her dad is dead they will bring it back, thematically, when Oujyamon dies or at least fake-dies.

Eh, the game spoiled all the main character Ultimates and the names of their God Grades.

...okay, that's equally stupid if not more so.

Damn cross-media franchises!

Oh damn. That's kind of funny.

That's true. At least we haven't seen what the God forms look like yet.

until the full game comes out in december for 3ds.

I'm kinda glad they spoiled the evolutions, now I can stop worrying about only Haru and Rei getting God Grades and Eri/Dokamon and Torajirou/Musimon ending up irrelevant late show.

Well to be fair Tamers and Savers let everyone stay on the same footing.

So we got a month of breathing room. Nice.

Yeah, 2 out of 5 Digimon series. 6 if you count Hunters as its own thing.

Tamers basically spoiled the entire series in it's opening tough (D-Reaper included). Even showing the ultimate evolutions in full color by the time they entered the digital world, way before their official debut.

>6
Aren't there 8? (9 if you count Hunters etc.)

>Tamers basically spoiled the entire series in it's opening tough
And Adventure did a similar thing with its second OP.

Having equal grades doesn't confirm staying relevant though