Just so you know stupid australians spend lots of money restoring shitty 4 door base model american cars that nobody...

Just so you know stupid australians spend lots of money restoring shitty 4 door base model american cars that nobody really wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

loyaltyivlifecc.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And there are people who spend retarded amounts of money on the AE86. It's a Toyota Corolla. Everyone spends money on the things that they like.

That looks like a mexican's work to me

Lowriders exist outside of americanp and mexico.

loyaltyivlifecc.com

Yes, but the thing is people desire ae86s.

They import shitty american cars that are not wanted in america..

Shitty base models that americans dont even want to bother restoring. They are basically importing Americas trash.

Some people prefer 4 door vehicles and don't mind if something is base trim or cloned. The cool thing is that aussies are taking the time to restore vehicles, learn about them and enjoy them.

And people desire those shitty American car as well. If they didn't they wouldn't import them. Sometimes people like things that you don't.

Only australians do though.

Just because australia is liked in austraplia doesnt mean people wouldnt just let it rust to death for being a common boring shitbox in america.

So are you nerds just going to cry about it or are you going to post some Australian lowriders?

Ausridaz on instagram.

Follow them.

>people like wrenching and driving old, rare cars
whod've thunk

I love this. Pure sex.

Are you saying that the most rapped about car isn't desirable.

"Cruising down the street in my six foh"

Just so you know Americans who would destroy a 4 door in crash derbies or let it rot just because it's not a 2 door deserve to be lined up and shot.

Here's a better one, the safety bumper facelift isn't as cool.

Keep your shit boxes, I'd rather spend money on a 4 door 55 ford or Chevy.

Dont you dare say "cuz race car" about your lil jap shitbox. Its a straight up poser ride and you know it.

Fuck off faggots

Those lines are so sexy

>4 door 55 ford or Chevy
>not a 57 4 door Caddy hardtop
stay plebe forever fagatron

59 cad > all

>tripfag declaring the gayest production car ever built over all
poetry

Four doors would probably look like even longer barges than two doors because back then they had identical bodies and rooflines, but the four door front doors were shorter. All you'd have to do is shave the rear door handles.

Nah, the only way to really do it would be to turn the rear doors into suicide doors and line the handles up like on a '64 Lincoln.

Shaving sounds a lot easier desu for the same visual effect during movement.

>'57 Cadillac
>easier
Yeah, your right, half assing something usually is a good bit easier.

Well tell me, what would even be the fucking point of turning the rear doors suicide other than to hide the door handles near the front door handles which is easier accomplished with shaving?

If you're going to mod a classic car it ought to be something worth doing. Just shaving the rear handles would be some nigger tier shit any Mexican could do in their garage in a few hours.

Suicide doors with the handles relocated and working would be something a skilled craftsman would do to make the build interesting and to draw attention to his ideas & abilities.

What you're really asking is me to do is explain the difference between a finely built classic custom and a half assed shitbox thrown together by a retarded monkey with a can of Bondo and a limited imagination & skill set.

But I'm not a jerkoff cunt custom builder like you wish you were, I just wanted to emphasize that four doors can compete with two doors in looks with very simple modifications.

>But I'm not a jerkoff cunt custom builder like you wish you were
You'd probably do better to take all that salt to your green beans, string bean. If you can't handle honest answers like an adult maybe you shouldn't ask so many questions.

Old common cars.

64 impala.

The lower trim levels such as bel air and biscayne are never rapped about.

I challenge you to find a four door belair in any rap video.

Are you implying people like jesse veladez didnt have imagination just because they ar mexican?

Sorry, Larry Watson was the original white man responsible for ugly shit paint jobs on lowered cars.

Mexicans are a literal slave race incapable of original thought or ideas though, if you needed further clarification.

There's literally no difference between them other than a few more chrome stripes, you stupid cunt.

And the door pillars.

I can tell you are a butthurt aussie upset that you restore destruction derby cars.

Anyway find me a belair in a rap video or a reference to a 64 belair in any rap song...

>implying spics and other inferior groups of people don't do this aswell

Go to lay it low forums...

How many four door 63 and 64 belairs do you see being turned into lowriders by spics and blacks?

The ones you find are usually aussies.

>implying that the spics & nig-nogs that do this have the access/intelligence to use the internet

So only spics and nig nogs with impalas are smart enough to use the imternet?

why the fuck does it matter? can't we hate all lowrider faggots equally?
shitty american landbarge on hydraulics = lowrider = only enjoyed by minorities

I like lowriders.

What I hate is neckbeards...

They think they are better than minorities but they drive shitty run down miatas and dont work.

>implying i'll spend any money on a jap car from the 90's with less horsepower than my riding lawnmower
try again bro
besides, the key term in what i said was:
>shitty american landbarge
i really don't mind ACTUAL luxury cars on air suspension (hint: not stancey-fagmobiles)
>pic is related

>I like lowriders
>They think they are better than minorities
yeah we already knew you were a shitskin no need for the clarification. pic related

I know. They love impalas for some reason.

Not an Impala

Airbags arent as cool as hydraulics.

>being a literal stereotype with a jumping spic-mobile is superior to height adjustment & a comfy ride
this has to be b8

>white "man" with a miata and no job, education, and who has never had sex before thinks he's better than someone
wew lad

>if you don't agree with me then your post is bait

If you're a tasteless beaner than your post is garbage.

Yes it is.

A lot

With air bags you have to wait for the bags to loud, they dont make the sound hydraulics do.

With hydraulics you can get on the switch when pever you want.

Imagine a car pulling up to you with hydraulics and you cant even get on the switch because your airbag compressers have to fill up with air.

Where?

Show me?

You can't because they barely exist and most the four door belairs are being done by Australians.

they make fast bag setups, your opinion is outdated by about a decade.

Just because a airbag set up is fast doesnt meanyou dont have to wait for the compressors to load.

With an airbagged car you hot the switch 10 maybe 30 times and tehn have to wait 5 minutes for the tanks to fill with air again.

Gay.

this

and us yuros

If you were comparing shoe box chevies to corollas.

Ae86 would be the impala

4 door bel air would be a less desirable one like a ke70 or ae82.

damn this is sexy and of course its from austria,, we can take care of USA cars, doesn't matter if its 4 door, wagon or land yacht from 70s-90s

maybe, but i was trying to say that people can appreciate shiity jap econoboxes like civics, integras and other why can't I appreciate a USA landyacht without some ricers being such dicks and comparing it to their civics and miatas every damn time and their cars of choice are only somewhat good at cornering and are shit in almost every other aspect, and no I'm not fat american

Even classic american car guys with rarer and more sought after cars can be dicks anout someone owning a car Classic american car that isnt rare or highly sort after.

I dont get what japanese cars have to do with it.

I don't think old american cars are very common anywhere outside the americas

So if I feel like getting an old american car I should just save up until I can get one that's rare as fuck and already built instead of some cheap, common model I can find in shit shape and fix up myself? Fuck that 2bh, expensive cars and car polish is for homos

Go to a car classic car show in australia you will see plenty of them.

You can atleast do better than a cheap destruction derby sedan.

Why is it so god damn hard to undesrstand even the most common american cars are rare as shit everywhere else in the world?

Not really though.

>all the hubcaps pop off

>go to a classic ferrari show
>see plenty

Classic Ferraris are common and not worth owning guys!!!

Any classic muscle car show in Australia has almost as many american cars as Australian ones.

Particularly camaros and mustangs.

I just went on to car sales.com.au and there is over 150 classic ford mustangs for sale.

Thats not including 80s and 90s models.

Take into account australias population...

Old classic american cars are far from rare jn Australia...

I'm sure those mustangs were also priced very reasonably

That just adds to my point on how retarded australia is.

It shows how retarded people who buy specific cars because they're extra speshul are.
Checked mustangs made up to 1980 in Finland, 30 for sale starting from 12k. Seriously fuck that when I can get a same year malibu, dart, biscayne or some other piece of junk boomers high off polisher fumes haven't touched because it's not cool enough for them for a few hundred to fix up. I'll even get extra doors so the whole car doesn't need to get up if someone in the back seat needs to take a piss

I can tell you are Australian.