/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #268

"Myroid Highlight: Motte" Edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but she'll pierce right to your heart.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

first for post roids

k

She's grown into a lovely young woman.

I notice that sometimes the game refers to relaxed type as gentle instead. Is it a different way to translate whatever the original Japanese is, or what?

>random chink chignons
Not only does it not match the outfit, but even if she's being a chinese foreign exchange student or whatever, accessories are not allowed for japanese students other than standard hair ties. Inb4 baww user you're too serious

I'd love to use normal generic top hairbuns without a cover, but there aren't any in the game, only those lower buns and the weird elongated top ones.

Offline pls

I say it's better to not let an unironic accessory ruin the outfit even if you imagine it to be something else. There's clothed hair bun items in studio sakura. They're low res and may also not match, but they're not overly ornate like these ones. Or dig through closet for something else entirely if you like.

shitposter pls

I don't think it's ruined at all honestly

I miss doud

If it makes you feel any better you could pretend it's one of those anime high schools where only background characters have to follow the uniform rules

They aren't that rare in anime/manga though, which is obviously what this game is emulating. Red hair is against uniform policy too.

>implying offline is the only autist in Vietnamese stopmotion mobages general

Apparently he likes fanfics so someone bait him into showing he still lurks by posting one and getting him to build a rec over it again. Or since the last fic I seen was soldier themed maybe he's the writer?

I often find myself going for what fits conceptually rather than visually, and only notice too late. I'm more lenient when I see other people do it though.

Why is he so perfect..

I still haven't gotten the event background in DG and I've run out of medals, but hopefully I'll be able to get it before the event ends.

Collage update with Cath included.

why is he talking to himself in the third panel

He clearly has some serious mental problems.

>NTR in progress
Otomes, homos, and fujos, everyone.

Well, fuck. Forgot about the game for about half an hour, stupidly wasted a non-event drink at the last minute to try, got to 382 and no ingredients as my Early Clear timer just ran out.

I don't even know why I tried so hard. I don't want the EC outfit or anything in this event, really.

I feel disappointed with myself since I had to use 2 of my EDs.

Because my second boyfriend is named and inspired by him haha

user pls... It doesn't count, because my second boyfriend is just a cheap replica of the original Kaoru

Fark youse carnts.

Looks pretty good. Almost makes me want to go through the trouble of downloading AA2.

>AA2
user...

I'm out of the game (figurative, not a literal game), what's it from?

AMB's been experimenting with oculus support. Localization probably never.

Overdue but who cares.
-----

"Don't...want to go..." Your Myroid hides her face behind the jack o' lantern she just finished carving. You can only see her witch hat peeking above the top.
"But you worked so hard to make the party a success. Don't you want to go have fun with everyone?"
"...More fun here..."
"Y'know, you kept watching all the preparations for the party, especially the haunted house. Are you sure that wouldn't be fun?"
"...Scary."
"The haunted house? I sure hope so."
"Not...that," she says, slinking further behind the pumpkin. "Crowds."
"Ah."

Of course. The Navi girls and everyone else, friendly as they were, couldn't help but pop up for a chat. Your Myroid would hide herself behind you every time. Still,

you don't like the thought of her just carving more jack o'lanterns for the rest of the evening.

"Then how about we just visit the haunted house," you suggest. "No crowds there. We can go right home after, if you want."
"...Promise?" Her eyes peek out above the jack o' lantern's carved ones.
"Promise."
"Then...need to prepare," she says, finally putting aside her crafts. "...Wait for me?"
"Well, okay. Don't take too long."

She nods in response, then runs off with her tools for whatever reason. You couldn't think of what she would need to prepare, but it's several minutes before you hear

her running back. Then you hear her calling, sounding strangely muffled, and you turn around to look. You're greeted with the sight of a witch's hat on top of an

oversized, carved and painted jack o'lantern being worn like a helmet by who you assume is your Myroid.You hesitate for a moment, then speak after the confusion leaves

you.

"What are you doing with that on? Come on, don't be silly."

You start to take off her pumpkin helmet, but she puts her hands on the sides and with with surprising strength manages to keep it down. You relent and the pumpkin helmet turns to look at you.

"No...want to keep it on."
"You sure? You're gonna smell like pumpkin, you know."
"...That's OK."
"Can you even see from inside of that?"
"All OK. Eyeholes."

She points with her fingers. You lean in close to see and, sure enough, little holes have been carved out in the black area that was the jack o' lantern's "eyes." But then she suddenly shrinks back. For a moment you can imagine a blush across the pumpkin's "cheeks".

"T-too...close..." she says softly.
"Oh. Um, sorry. Well, is it uncomfortable at all? It's not too heavy?"
"No," she says, the pumpkin shaking side-to-side. "Strong head."
You sigh. "You're telling me." Still, if this was what she needed. "Alright, let's go."

Your Myroid nods. You both head towards the mansion repurposed as the haunted house. Along the way, you can spot some of the pumpkins you both helped carve to decorate the town. You also take due care to avoid the crowds. You're soon standing before the impressively decorated gates.

"Ready?" she asks. "Not...too scared?"
"Me? Ah, well...I might not like horror as much as you do, but..." You make a little bow towards your Myroid. "On second thought, please take care of me."
She also bows, causing the pumpkin mask to almost slip out. But she manages to catch the mask between her hands and right herself up.
"Yeah." The jack o' lantern's smile seems extra mischievious all of a sudden. "Let's enter."

Your Myroid leads the way, pushing past the gates and into the haunted house. You take it like a champ--is what you think to yourself as your heart and your body leap after every jump scare. The designers did an extra good job making a haunted house, that's all. Your Myroid seems to delight in the attractions, though you're not quite sure what kinds of expressions she's making behind the mask.

About halfway through, you see a pair of kids trembling in the corner of a corridor. While you think it's another prop at first, when you approach you see it actually is just a pair of scared kids. The small girl and boy look up, then the first thing they do is start crying. You and your Myroid start coming closer to talk to them, but that just seems to make them cry more.

You kneel to come eye level to them. "Hey, hey, what's wrong? Are you guys lost?"
"Th-the witch," the older one, a girl, says between whimpers. "She...she's gonna take our faces to replace her own!"
"Oh." As you recall, the premise of the haunted house was that a witch who burned her once beautiful face cursed her atelier, luring in travelers to claim their face as her own. In the meantime, she uses a jack o' lantern as a mask. You turn to your Myroid, who also turns to you, having realized the same thing. "Sorry, it's just a costume she's wearing," you say to the kids.
"A...costume?" The boy this time.
"Yeah, just a costume. Hey, apologize to them," you say, pushing your Myroid forward a bit.
She turns to you, then to them. She nods. "Sorry...for scaring you," she says, and the kids start to calm down after hearing her voice.
"Why don't you come with us, since we're looking for the exit as well," you offer to the kids. They nod gratefully. "Great. Alright, lead the way," you say to your Myroid. She looks at you, then the kids, and starts heading down the corridor.

You all start down towards the winding hallways of the mansion. The two kids initially hang around you more, but they notice as your Myroid leads your group through jump scares, doorless rooms, and paths that lead back onto themselves. Eventually your group comes the the marked exit double-doors and the kids let out a relieved breath.

You reach for the handle. Before you even touch the handle, the doors swing away from you and in the blink of an eye a black robed jack o' lantern lunges out at you. The two kids shriek. You let out a surprised yelp, maybe, who can tell; you won't. But your Myroid doesn't even flinch.

"It's...okay...just a witch." Your myroid turns around and, despite her mask, you call tell she's excited.

As the shock wears off, you take a closer look at the witch prop. You notice that the witch is a chained up skeleton, but the jack o' lantern head is intact. It's extremely grotesque and frightening, but it's also intricately detailed with carefully carved features, warts and wrinkles all. You recognize it as one of the jack o' lanterns your Myroid carved, the one she kept going back to when she was done with the others.

"It's your pumpkin," you say to your Myroid. She nods in response, the mask practically beaming; you almost start to wonder if she had installed lights in there.
"You, you weren't scared at all," the girl says. Impressed, the girl's eyes grow bright. "Big sis, you made this scary thing?"
Your Myroid nods her head. "I like...scary things..."
The brother pipes in. "That's pretty cool, big sis! You're probably not scared of anything at all!"
"Not...scared?"

You're interrupted by a shifting sound and a new doorway being revealed up just to the right, along with a sign that helpfully explains that while her curse on the atelier remained, the witch had died long ago and could no longer harvest faces, and so visitors are free to go. This door, thankfully, is the actual exit, and leads out into a arched walkway in a garden. As you all make your way out, you soon see the lights of the festival just beyond the end of the arch and a group of children waving at you; friends of the ones you were with. Both of the kids with you let out a happy hooray.

"You were so cool, big sis!" The boy beams with admiration. "I wanna become just like you!"
The girl nods in agreement. "Uh huh! You were really brave, big sis!"
"Yeah! Your friend is kinda a scaredy-cat, but you were awesome!"
"Thanks, big sis," they both say. "Come play with us again!"

They hug her from both sides. Your Myroid seems surprised, but she doesn't pull away. Then the kids scamper off, waving as they go. Your Myroid seems to hesitate for a second, then she waves back. The kids join the rest of their friends, then run off to the rest of the party. You smirk at their parting comments, then give your Myroid a pat on the back for a job well done.

"Those kids really liked you, huh?" You smile. "I wish they were as nice to me."
"...Yeah," she says, gratification in her voice. You think a warm smile forms underneath the jack o' lantern's spooky one. "Brave..."
"I'm glad we came. Alright, as promised, let's go home." You take a step, but you feel a tug on your sleeve.
"Um...do you think..." Your Myroid is timid at first, then becomes more resolute. "Do you think we...can go to the party?"
You smile, surprised. "Sure. You changed your mind?"
She nods. "Not scared...anymore. But..." Your Myroid looks at you, her pumpkin a little sheepish. "Can I keep...my mask?"
You sigh, but then you chuckle. "Still need time?" Your Myroid shuffles, seemingly a little embarrassed. "It's okay. We've got a lot of time." You want to ruffle her hair, but you settle for patting her on the pumpkin instead. "Yeah, you can keep it."
"Then..." Your Myroid bows, again almost making the pumpkin fall, again catching it just in time. "In...your care."
"And I'm in yours. Come on, let's go meet everyone."
Your Myroid turns to you. The lights off in the distance give the pumpkin and its smile a warm glow. "Yeah..." she says, confident, "Everyone."

Anyone want some work?

I do but I'm a skellington

Nobody cares about moen

Which skelly are you?

I-I do. But not really.

[sppiler]mistermantastic[/spoiler]

>sppiler
Woops

>Then...need to prepare
Why can't my gf into pronouns? Is she foreign or retarded?