instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j (embed)

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

First for someone should make valve cover slaps or something. A red Honda Type R one, 2JZ one, 4AGE one, etc

so when / where can I buy that sticker?

Fourth for you're a pretty cool person and you shouldn't get so down on yourself.

go fuck yourself

How many of these should I preorder?

What car do you drive

Enough to have at least one extra.

>my other ride is your mom

Any word on this?

Sticker question: If I have a bunch of slap stickers I want to put on my car, and I haven't waxed it yet, should I apply the slaps before or after waxing the car? Does it even matter?

Much love to yummy for the stickies. Came in much sooner than I was expecting, and the post office didn't even bend em. Looking forward to ordering again soon.

>op not a picture of car
Sasuga user

it shouldnt matter because you shouldnt be putting them on your paint if you care about your paint at all, which you seem to if your thinking about waxing it

would buy

Oh gosh guy's eye wouldn't come off

He looks okay though

Not that guy but what about putting them over small dents in the car?

but slaps protect the paint its scientifically proven

this
my dad is a scientist he says it's true

lol

Autism speaks

as a construction worker ive been allowed to rip really high quality stickers off of painted metalic objects and i can reassure you guys that while slaps protect paint you can also remove it if you pull them off too fast

Yeah but even that paint that's pulled off is still protected.

well yeah thats just called being a dipshit though

Hey yummy, got the nightshift slaps in the mail today the minute before I left for early con registration.

Quality looks solid, but double check the layers if you get a chance, looks like you left one of the old skull layers turned on. Doesn't show too badly, but you can see the bone color inside the main eye along the bottom edge. If it's a mistake on my end I'll revise the file for you and email it to you late tonight.

Also the extras are dope, going to throw the small one on my car whenever I get the chance.

protip: cover every square inch of bare/painted metal with stickers from Notori. That way the rust will never show up. Or at least it'll take a while

waiting

Somebody make this shit already

So who's beast of a stancer was at eomm last night?

I need it in my life

Opinions on Never Content? I love just about everything he puts out, but I wish they weren't so limited.

just ordered the old nasa noodle letter logo in red and the bad decisions kanji sticker.

All i have on my car now is "see you space cowboy.." on the bottom right window.

87 aw11 in black btw

would cop to put on this

im jelly, shit like that is made for urban cleveland

i like his stuff other than his prices and shrinking stickers.
its definitely not limited. he restocks every sunday.

>sasuga oniichan
Made me laugh like idiot

Why is there no reisen stickies?

Pic of your aria sticker, please

Where'd you get that bat?

I now just realized what you meant by original aria sticker and I'm impressed you have that.

Pretty homosex. Crappy quality/durability and even worse customer service. The whole "limited" thing is BS. Just trying to get you to buy more asap.

Came in the mail a lot faster than I thought. Thanks yummy really liking the look

What a fucking joke. I honestly don't understand why anybody would order from notori. This shit's ridiculous.
Can't even get a fucking service sticker right. Just look at that slightly misprinted W... despicable.

Love the tofu sticker though, notori, looks great and arrived without any problems!

Sent you a refund for the oil change sticker.

yey

Joke's on you; it was free :^)

jokes on you my post was actually a joke about your joke.

>tfw no Lonely Drivers sticker

I should clarify, they will only be going on glass, but I'm planning on waxing the windows as well to help rain bead up and roll off. So, put on stickers > wax windows, or wax windows >put on stickers?

Who has the most stickers here?

The wax would get between the adhesive and the glass. Place the stickers first then wax.

>mfw Notori's stickers are the only ones with air bubbles

this

I was gonna say you should just give them all away for free so nobody can bitch about it.

You know, if you apply them properly there won't be any bubbles.

Other than vendors, I might be one of them. I have something like 187 on hand right now.

I uhh.... just realized I may have made a mistake...

The black tofu driftbro sticker that I bought...
I bought white. It says so on the receipt.
:^ |

Was this your plan all along? Just hypnotize me into buying the wrong color so I have to order again?
Well played.

if this is true I'm gonna just kill myself for real. just email me.

>email
>not emale

You know it's serious.

Looks ebay-tier.

It was more of a joke, like the post I responded to, but I applied all my stickers in the same way in the same conditions and only his have air bubbles, and only like 2-3 small ones on each sticker

No worries senpai, my mistake. Just slapped this shit on my computer, no returns.

Do you have pictures or like a palette I can look at?
I see:
WhiteBlackCherryGoldImplying GreenOil SlickPixel SlickNight SlickNight SparkleGold FlakeRed SunCrystal Blue
as the possible colors but I can't picture what they look like and which one I wanna get for my bike.

How long do Notori and Bad Decisions usually take to ship?

use the smiley with a carat, it has the full color palette.

Oh sweet, thanks senpai

>tfw finally got into my first accident after applying the bad luck club sticker

WEW
E
W

pics

>Notori
takes me 5 days if he's on top of his game, normally 7-8 days. business days that is.

>BadDecisions
never ordered from him fampai. I'd assume faster than notori.

here you go lad, can't see it but the trunk buckled and didn't let the lid close until I pounded on it for a while

really should join the /hg/ collage desu

[spoiler]this is my second BLC sticker[/spoiler]

I've been really busy with personal stuff lately, but I'm shipping out the bulk of my orders in the morning.

Name the girl! also When I'm done vectoring would anyone be interested in buying one of the finished products?

one of the oreimo OuOs?

Yessir

kirino a shit v2

I mean if you want it when im done sure.

Its still Very wip tho

It came fast because we live like a town away from each other. Glad you like it! I hope that's what you wanted, I wasn't 100% sure

I hope to see those on a car

You done did well. Very happy. Didn't know you were so close. I'll have to order more from you soon

So when are you two gonna meat?

>meat

Best oreimo

Can anyone do this holo?

Can I post a pic of my ass?

Doing it anyways. @anonymous gimme money

And another angle

Okay, so I got the bulk shipped out. Anyone that ordered within 3-4 days, your orders will absolutely go out Monday. Sorry for the delay. I've just had a lot going on this week.

In other news, I might've found a new source for prints. I'm still looking around at what would be best, but I'm trying to put in an order by Monday. Follow me on Instagram for updates. To those that have already made orders, thank you so much. I never expected so many people to like our shitty designs. I'm humbled that I've had this much support so far.

Shit. I am gonna do this. Or am thinking about it. If I do it, I SWEAR I didn't copy ya m8. But it looks great. Especially with the black sticker on the white paint. These new mouths are much better than the old ones.

Thanks friend. Do it, post pics

Will do. In the meantime, here is my newest addition recently. Night Shift in the center. That completes my plan for the windshield.....so far.

wow. the meme machine. i love it

Always expect shitty people to like shitty things. That said, thank you for shipping my shitty stickers BD

I'll have to make a collage of all of what I have on it. Currently sitting at like 44 stickers on it? But that's a pittance compared to my total collection.

I have a few more that are already planned to go on the truck. In time.

yeah man, would love to see the back.

Sure thing. I'll go take some pictures now. I don't think I have any up to date ones anyway.

Thanks for mine too, took forever to get to me though, and I fucked it up

My autism car

Anyone sell front window banner stickies?

naisu

This is all I currently have on the truck. Figured I'd put them in a webm instead of posting them all separately.

Image quality might be shit because I had to fit 11 images into the 3MB size limit.

that gas cap

The Meme Mobile

Not inside the gas cap/10

Kudos to Mister Cream for actually getting this made and getting one to me. I have a feeling it's going in the space on my truck's side window.

thx creampai

What is the sticker in the second frame?