/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Aggro Loli Bat Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/articles/detail.php?id=column-011
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.63_oY.63_oY.63_oY.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.67qgu.67qgu.67st2.67st2.67st2.61KvW.61KvW.61KvW.642Ey.642Ey.67sNo.67sNo.640Xa.640Xa.640Xa.67v3q.67v3q.67v3q.60E5y.60E5y.67sO6.67sO6.67sO6.645Pw.645Pw.645Pw.67xlY.67xlY
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/garuda-havencraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove bats

We already had this op image

How come no one plays the 5 mana 3/5 that summons a bat each turn? Even at minimum value he is a 4/6 for 5 which is fucking insane

Remove elf

Havencraft has the best girls

tomo ni ikimashou

Fucking disgusting.

Remove elves

disgusting

That's actually retarded.

Wrong, neutral does.

Reminder, going first and second is more fair in Shadowverse than in Hearthstone.

Reminder, first player gets initiative to player higher cost cards for the entire match and begins the game with tempo.

Reminder, second player does not get a 4th mulligan like Hearthstone.

>When you want to play that fun and interesting deck but doing so would mean losing 8/10 games because it doesn't fall into the meme meta
Just reminds me of why I stopped playing card games. "Skill" can only get you so far when there are usually only a few top tier decks and games are dictated by luck of the draw.

Does anyone know of a decent budget elfslut deck? I can't read moonrunes on gameAI so I went with this: shadowverse.com/articles/detail.php?id=column-011

thats cool as FUCK

So what exactly happens at the morning star?

Anyone else just concede after you see some haven bitch slap Elana down on turn 3? It feels like it's impossible to beat if they get it early.

Help, my loli vampire is looking at me with this kind of look.

Fuck off tanoshii.

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

How to fix Forest. Bullshit's Guidance can only bounce followers with 2 PP cost or less. Le balanced Roach of kill you from hand at full HP increased to 3 PP.

Any asymmetrical game will eventually come to a point of optimization you pseudo-intellectual fuck, just be thankful that there're about a a dozen viable options at the time instead of 4.

This is cool to watch but holy fuck if this happened to me I'd snap.

Do elves just have no shame?

seriously, why does literally no one play this card

I just started today, but I'm sure having a good time. After my initial 4-1 arena ticket, I was ready to spook.

>cares enough about winning to threaten quitting
>doesn't care about making decks that win

You might actually be retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

When was the last time you ping ponged?

improve your penis size.

What counters all the forest decks? Elana/Seraph Haven or just rushing face?

FACT: The girls of havencraft perform bestiality on holy beasts to please the gods, and pretend that they are still chaste afterwards

Not if you don't allow their followers to get the buff.

anyone? I know most anons are begining to bandwagon on elf hate, but I just wanna have something playable is all.

>requires skill AND perfect hand to pull off
>/svg/ shits on it like crazy
>while dshift and seraph can do the same by turn 9 with much more leeway

>caring about value in bats

He's too slow for bat aggro and too weak for control blood which uses much better 5 drops (Bloody Mary and Erinyes).

You're full of yourself to a comical level user, you seriously need to tone it down. Most of these games have been out for montha and are already solved. There's no "undiscovered" good decks, and the only thing that can shake the meta is a huge injection of cards or a very big core mechanic change. Simple expansions of 100 cards don't do either of these things, and will not stop people from figuring out the absolute best deck in a week tops.

Should have just passed turn.

how is this expression anything close to 'smug'

But I like to see Murica suffer.

Satan Dragoncraft with 3x Dragon Winds

am I in the low ranks or are japs just retarded

All of the "fuck you I win" combos are dumb

Rune can just get fucked if their sequencing isn't great too, meanwhile forest has like 10 different win conditions

Get wards.

low ranks are everything up until AA

you're in the low ranks

or you're just netdecking shitter

>Reroll 1 sword win
>Get 1 forest win
FFFFFFFFFFFF

Maybe this is more smug.

I just had a game where I was playing Aggro Shadow. Turn 1 she fielded sacred plea, turn 2 she fielded aria, turn 3 she fielded elana, used rabbit healer as soon as aria finished, that dude that heals face for 3 when you field him after. Literally what could I do against that?

Don't respond to them.

>Skill
No, it's just knowledge of how your cards work.

Cog rune leader when?

Don't allow their followers to live past 1 turn before they Elana'ed. Prepare shits like Dance of Death and try to quickly end the fight like the Aggro you are.
You can do it, user!

>(Bloody Mary and Erinyes)
I have one of each of those, what kind of cards would be considered core in control blood?

How does it go back to his hand? What kind of sorcery is this?

>pseudo-intellectual
What? Everybody already knows what I said. I used to frequently play in various tourneys for various games, and did so for a good 8-9 years, but I stopped a few years ago because I got tired of it. Shadowverse just reminds me of why I stopped playing card games.

How am I full of myself? I didn't say anything about "undiscovered" good decks, I'm simply lamenting the fact that card games boil down to playing the few decks that are good if you ever want to win. It's not like other games where skill is a bigger defining factor than luck or following a set formula.

It's fun for a bit but when you want to play something new, that deck will inevitably be worse and you can't make up for it in other areas like you could with other games that don't involve cards.

He's only barely above curve for a vanilla if he's treated as a 4/6, and below the curve otherwise. At 5 mana, he doesn't do anything to help a first turn player stabilize and doesn't lead into any win con as might be expected of 5PP. Worse yet, he can easily kill you in a damage race and doesn't have any stickability except the bat.

Bloody Mary is awesome. Erinyes is acceptable. Mary is more important.

they have a 1pp self bounce spell that also draws them a card. they use it to abuse fanfare effects

There's only one playable none aggro Blood deck. If you even get 1 card wrong, it's bottom tier 3 trash.

I want vampy chan to jerk me off with those soft grabby hands!

Revelation
Righteous Devil
Temptress Vampire
Dire Bond

Control Blood really needs more support though. Like an Ice Block kind of effect available at Vengeance so it doesn't get fucked by burst so badly.

You pretty much can't do anything. The only counter as aggro to Elana is to rush them down as quick as possible and Aggro Shadow doesn't work like banner or bats.

>Monsters of the Sea 2 intensifies

Can anyone post the hybrid Seraph/Elana decklist?

What if Bloody Mary caused all damage your Vampy takes to be transferred to your opponent during Vengeance, instead of just on your own turn?

there's a few variants, this is what i use

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.63_oY.63_oY.63_oY.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.67qgu.67qgu.67st2.67st2.67st2.61KvW.61KvW.61KvW.642Ey.642Ey.67sNo.67sNo.640Xa.640Xa.640Xa.67v3q.67v3q.67v3q.60E5y.60E5y.67sO6.67sO6.67sO6.645Pw.645Pw.645Pw.67xlY.67xlY

Vampy doesn't take damage. What are you talking about?

that doesn't really change anything since BM always gets nuked from orbit the turn after she comes out

>playing PtP forest
>altered fate one PtP away
>altered fate another PtP away
>Reach exactly 30 shadows, just need to draw my last PtP.
>don't
>lose

Great game guys

I actually just remembered that I only have two copies of PtP in my deck. Kill me senpais.

how vital are senpai's headpats to memesword? I don't have any of them, and I'm missing 2 pirate skanks

Hybrid Garuda/Elana is stronger desu
Seraph/Elana is more like normal Elana with Seraph stab on top

Aggro Shadow's Elana match-up is completely fucked. Even if you draw perfectly, you have to hope everything on their end goes wrong.

Atomy build might actually have more success for its ability to dodge common removal and put out burst damage instead of being forced to grind. But that aside, all you can do is play as aggressively as possible and hope they don't curve out. Rack up your wins on your favourable match ups.

I mean Bloody Mary's effect persists into your opponents turn if you're in Vengeance.

It would help control blood a lot by making her a de facto ward though.

Would a veteran post a good storm/garuda havencraft decklist?

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/garuda-havencraft

Is this decent?

They're not that important but they're pretty good. They're bronze so it's not that hard to make them. Pirates are pretty important though.

can you post garuda elana then?

Unless they have lethal, but can't do it because they're lower HP than you.

I don't want another non-interactive shit spell like ice block.

Hmm, I think I have two temptress now too, I'm gonna have to look into it.
Vengeance needs to be reworked though, or at least have it come into effect at 12-14 health instead of 10.

Grats on master rank suripi chan.

What packs should I be getting with my coins, the shadow packs or the other ones?

She's practically a unofficial ward at this point. There was this day where I faced this Haven guy who could have lethal if he evolve his eagle, but instead he evolved his tiger and trash my Mary instead.
Bloody Meme indeed.

Thanks for the recommendations user. I'm doing a lot better with this deck than I was with the other one.

I didn't make that post and I got Master like 2 weeks ago, but thank you.

So what is your most hated class in this game? For me it is Sword easy. It takes everything I hated about midrange and aggro decks in HS and just combines them into one. I also find it obnoxious how the players of Sword act like they are some kind of underdog.

>yeah man im stickin it to the man with my MEME DECK XD FUCK THOSE TIER WHORES
>what sword is one of the most used classes and had huge presence in tournaments?
>they are extremely common on ladder at every tier and have some of the strongest decks in the game?
>i...uhh.., muh memes! XDDD

It feels like shit coming into a game with all these unique mechanics, being impressed by Haven Blood Rune Forest Shadow all having these unique mechanics, and then seeing Sword

Whats the funnest runecraft deck to play that's not dshift.

shadow doesnt have many cards

t. salty Havenfag,

control earthrune

>Good Legos
>Spread out across every class
I just want to play Dragon, but I can't bring myself to liq good cards

Is aggro bat expensive?

It's dirt cheap.

its cheap as fuck

So normal over Darkness. Go it.

I did it, I saved up for Mordecai. I'll always worry if I missed out in those 5 packs but I finally resisted the temptation long enough to become skeleton.

good thing that most of those cards are garbage

t. Butthurt Havenshitter

Excellent