>available in 10 colors
>width and wheelbase has been increased

Significant update's include:
>lane departure warning
>around view monitor
>Bose 6 speaker system
>7 inch touch screen

3 engine options
>0.9-litre turbocharged three-cylinder petrol engine (90hp)
>1.5-litre diesel (90hp)
>NA 1.0 litre petrol (75hp)

This Micra is for the European Market.

The US bound Micra will be arriving soon this year.

>5 speed manual transmission

Extra pics.

>side view

>In Orange

So watcha think Veeky Forums?

Looks like a Kia Cee'd desu

>in ten colors
I bet five of them are grays including black and white, four are acid colours that nobody will ever consider and one is very bleak blue (so make it six grays).

it's the best looking micra made

Stick the 1.6l turbo from the Juke in it.

Are 90hp engines enough for Europeans? That seems so less in power!

Most people don't drive for the fun, they drive because they have to go from a to b.
The average car in germany has 140 ps, but a Micra is a car for learners, seniors, single mothers (who care about africa, not about driving) and people who live in the city where you can't go faster than 50 Km/h in general.

Will car manufacturers just fuck off with 3-cyl vibrators already?

>0.9L
I didn't know this was possible outside of kei cars

The USDM already has the Versa, what would this even compete with? Also, why is the interior so good looking on a shitbox?

Curb weight?

>it's a former city car slowly morphing into a mid size episode

better than gookshit korean garbage that can be had for the same price.

Renault 0.9TCe engine probably, has been used in Twingos, Clios and even Dusters for a few years now (I'm pretty sure)
Yes but this car is literally A-B transportation like the other user said so most of normies don't need more than that. 90hp is quite a lot for a car this size IMO, or at least enough.

It's like an affordable GT-R. Finally!

Literally a Clio with a bodykit.

>literally a Renault with a bodykit
Wow, you just summed up every Nissan since 2000.

I'll care when it hits our shores with a bigger/forced induction engine, and only if they don't make it CVT only and/or manuél only available on the base trim with no options.

>it's the best looking micra made

You're an enormous faggot.

super turbo a cute

>((( SUPER TURBO )))

What did Nissan mean by this

Unfortunately, yes. Europoors have a very poor selection of cars and engines mate, and if you are an enthusiast like myself, you pay through your arse sideways in high taxes for bigger engines.

In Ireland, newer cars all come with pussified small petrol engines, or mid sized diesel engines. The older ones have mid sized 2.0l petrol engines, but taxes are high on them and Insurance companies wont cover cars older than 10 years old.

Its not a nation for car enthusiasts.

that rear looks
e l e v a t e d

it wants the D

fucking automatics

JEWS