/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Last thread I make tonight because I don't usually make threads but you guys haven't been doing it Edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when the OP posts a buufu

First for LANU IS NOT FOR LEWD

I can't. I can't beat them. They're too strong. We have to fuse /dbg/ its our only chance.

How do fusion clothes work anyways

Buutts

Add to OP
Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

nah, broly isn't that good really. Unless you got super vegito with one of your first rolls, chances are you have a bunch of shit on your account already anyway.

At least we're not OWG putting fart fetish on OP.

post CaCs

join the party

No lie. Posting a CaC is just going to have faggots rushing to post theirs as the next OP. OP images should be kept strictly as generic Dragonball related images to avoid unnecessary shitposting.

>trying to Veeky Forums a majin
>not wanting to relax and press up against a buu's smooth marshmallow-like body

I did the training anyways because you don't refuse an offer to train with THE CHAMP.

I've been doing decent with this setup so far. Trying to get a STR God Goku to round things out.

Party?

Reminder: Bulma is a stupid whore who fucks men behind Vegeta's back and is a sociopath who likes to hurt his feelings.
Of course she won't do it directly in front of him, then he'll go super saiyan god super saiyan god x20 and kill everyone

It's punishment for not doing it yourselves
I don't like making threads

Plus, I don't have normal DB related photos saved

fuck off back to maplestory.

From my first multi roll because I get like 70 gems per reroll. So I have like 20ish left if I make that Vegito account my main. Is there any other SSR I should try to get with Vegito? Gogeta maybe?

Majins are good, but Bumblebees are the best.

KILL ALL NINGEN

Remember to bully the milk delivery service.

>All these people wanting to turn earthlings into androids

stop, let humans be badass under their own steam for once.

We were on page 6 you silly man. We had plenty of time.

gogeta is definitely up there if you can't get the broly. Really though vegito is fucking godly, you should be able to beat the next few dokkan events with little to no issue with a proper agi team.

Lookit that gummy smile.

No seriously the glare of her skin makes it difficult to see her teeth.

She kind of has a point, how do Majins get stronger without absorbing people?

Can i bring my old CaC too?

And if we wait, we run the risk of multiple threads getting made at once, which can cause dumb thread wars and make janitors pissy

>Meditating fridges balance on their tails
Neat

Here, use this one next time

And that's with the bloom turned off

Can someone give me a quick overview of what human transformation test is going to be? I did buu and namekian already and I want to know beforehand.

I ain't making it, nigga

Multiple threads happen. You just pile into one and the other either dies or is used once *that* thread reaches bump limit.

>the janitors
I couldn't care less. But enough about this. Let's get back to shitposting.

>Not wanting bulma to install a hydraulic penis guaranteed to satisfy any buuslut you come across

On expert mission 15. Can't wait for the raids.

You just kick the shit out of Gohan and Videl while riding a nimbus if I recall correctly.

Mods are asleep, post fridges

You're my favorite poster.

A buuslut could adjust their body in a way that a gentle breeze could satisfy them so it wouldn't matter.

We're using CaC for OP now? Gives me an idea...

but dont you want to chew on an ass that is like bubble gum

>when you push a milk boy off ledge
Don't cut me off with your skipping

Yeah, like Master Roshi.

Give Humans a Full Power mode where they bulk the fuck up like Roshi did when he obliterated Frypan Mountain back in Dragon Ball, with his Kamehameha.

well, someone better use this one.

Tried to make a thread a couple days ago, but was too slow.

I wouldn't need robot parts to do that.

>Human
Meikyo Shisui - Character achieve a state of perfect clarity an focus in battle allowing for maximum utilisation of power. Guarding drains Ki not Stamina, Guard breaks on opponents cause stamina break, offensive and defensive vanish moves cost half stamina, and due to increased focus Strike and Ki supers get increased damage.
Negates their passive Ki Regen though, and no Ki is gained from attacking. Form is lost if Ki falls to 0 or if stamina broken.

>Majin
Evil Purge - Purges all negative emotion from the Buu, allowing for greater physical attack power and stamina recovery. However due to soul imbalance Ki regens slower. Purged evil manifests as an villainous version of yourself, attacks all targets indiscriminately.
Form ends if someone defeats the clone.

>Freiza Race
Cooler Mode - Monstrous transformation that emphasises physical attack power and defense increase. Player gains 1.5x size and player cosmetic features are exaggerated. Gain Super Armor and a large basic attack increase.

It doesn't happen on their screen, you just walk through them.

>Meikyo Shisui
But that's a G Gundam thing.

That was a surprisingly easy trial. Power Unleashed, uh, unleashed!

Humans: Giant fucking mech mode
>Description: Fuck you we /m/ now

>The summoned mech is one of the robots used by Pilaf's gang

!

>But that's a G Gundam thing
You say that like it's a bad thing.

>Constantly making pew pew and pssshhhht clang noises
>If you look closely you can see the human inside making the noises with their mouth
>It changes based on voice

I am totally for
>human w/ gun
or four witches, either go ham with capsule corp super powered gun or twice the pawnch per pawnch

> these npcs in expert missions
> these npcs in any mission in general
at least the npcs in xenoverse would stay back and watch but these ones. YOU AREN'T HELPING BY BREAKING PEOPLE OUT OF MY COMBOS AND ULTIMATES STOP IT REEEEE

Still looking for people to help with expert mission 15 on Xbox one. Drop your GT if you're willing to throw me a friggin bone

No, it's an old ass Japanese martial arts thing related to Bushido.

But I like the way you think. And would kill for Shining Finger in Xenoverse.

Gohan (future), god mode goku and gold frieza are the least offensive ai that I've found.

Good luck in expert missions.

>whis goes for his gayboi grab on nail
>now's my chance
>stardust breaker, perfectly timed to hit him as he leaves his throw
>all goes as planned, he has no time to move
>perfect blocks
god fucking dammit

What does hit's L1+O do anyway?
It looks like it gets rid of a ki bar for some reason/

I am so making a Saiyan girl for an alt.

It's fucking late, user, wait for the sun.

I could go for Cooler Mode. I could definitely go for Cooler Mode. It would be the Strike equivalent of Golden's Blast-based offense.

>Majin
Having a wild clone with the scripted A.I. that DIMPS is famous for? God, no. That'd be something of a waste.

>Human
Sounds a little...I don't know. One stamina break and your form ends, there's no ki regen and blocked damage reduces ki building further? Vanishing costing less stamina provides the form with /something/ which is good. I don't understand why Ki supers would receive increased damage since, you know, the ridiculous "Fuck ki" thing the form has going on.

What pqs give dragonballs garanteed?

I would give humans branching paths that give you different moves and transformations depending on what you specced into.

Like you could go full tech, become super fightan cyborg person, with rockets, lasers, chemically propelled flight.
Or you could go full sorcerer , use wacky magic powers, status effects, elemental themed attacks, go full Slayers level fighting magic, etc.
Or the usual ki flying martial artist person dude with fists and ki beamus.

Make humans the super versatile race to choose. As they usually are in fantasy settings.

It's not exactly guaranteed, but the first Great Ape Festival has 6 patrollers, so you could potentially get 6 balls if you're super lucky.

Welcome to the wonderful world of very hard ai. It cheats.

I couldn't think of any non shit drawback for the Majin one so I went with "lol evul you" Despite the AI being bananas.

I tried to make the Human one a high risk reward thing, related to the state of clarity the form is supposed to represent in real life.

Like, your Ki moves get super strong, but using them means your form dries up quick.
Maybe the stamina break was a bit much though.

Something seems off here.
Also fucking Trunks, ruins everything.

>Can't fight your CaC from XV1 in normal modes
>Can't fight your CaC in XV2 at all
What a shame

Wow. Kid Gohan really let that hair get otu of control.

Giant Namekian is fucking garbage now. They went from one extreme to the other. There's literally no point in using Hueg mode over Unlock Potential now. I do more damage more quickly in base form than I do with Hueg for fuck's sake

You could if you had another character and found yours as a patroller in training but why would you want to do that?

I looked up what the second ending was. I wasn't given any hints on how to get it myself, but I'll paste the description I was given here:

"Astral projections of the other Z-Fighters appear next to you and are absorbed into your body. You then Dragon Fist Mira YOURSELF. There's no repentance speech, no involvement from Goku at all, he just blows up."

>that stupid way your CaC holds their arms in cutscenes

It's like they got Ted Cruz to motion cap this shit

They should have just given humans a full power mode where they become fucking buff and get a huge basic attack boost in exchange for ki or something along those lines.

Nimbus was a mistake.

What no is it?

i wish you could equip the basic attacks of other characters
i really want Hit's on my CAC

You mean like master roshi?
I could dig a master roshi transformation

It's more apparent on females, since they didn't bother reanimating them from the male set. You'll notice it with your XV2 patroller whenever they nod their head in the conversations, they suddenly shift with their shoulders and arms out to do it before shifting back to their female animations.

Maybe getting full trainer points for every z fighter?

Maybe different school representation. Like Crane, etc., or weapons. Power Pole is a neat idea but the Nimbus kinda makes it look too silly.

Also this

79. Pretty sure you have to beat 77 and 78 for it to show up, though.

>Turtle Master Mode
>Become Hueg
>Drawback: If fighting female of any race, clothing has a chance to rip and depower you from your awakened state via nosebleed

what, I thought everyone got that ending? Thats the one I got

I'm making a monochrome Frieza

should I go for a white "shell" and black shiny bits? Or a black shell and white shiny bits?

Yeah, other games have this problem too -- particularly Bioware shit.

I don't know why they don't use separate rigs. I feel like such a doofus

White shell black shiny bits. It will look great with the white/red outfits.

The only one I've seen mentioned (and got) was Goku fisting the egg out of Mira, then you Kamehameha'ing him dead as he gets a little bit more character development.

herucle was a mistake

i cannot

Can someone with Super God fist tell me how it is? Damage wise compared to something else?

How easy is it to combo into?

Yeah you and fucking everyone else