youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI It's time to move on, this game is 14yo, ffs!
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper(deprecated)
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=_OjKF-4OtvQ
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=d1bdRM5y-VY
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter is an asset to the thread,
>don't filter him

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVgK-Z4PHfo
youtube.com/watch?v=B__SCXg03G0
youtube.com/watch?v=mDutlw_r-CE&index=3&list=PL1f2oQKKm5Hffw1s-QxWO3DRzBw6A6S_d
youtube.com/watch?v=gOYtMGWpsDg&index=2&list=PL2HmF-oMmNTH41-Oou0LUGa7f0G8pWJbP
vocaroo.com/i/s0wO08wyFPnD
youtu.be/py6efkPdkvY
jp.square-enix.com/FFL2/jp/
exviuswiki.com/Luneth
exviuswiki.com/Refia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a game like the ios version of V is

Tifa is here!!

Did you preo-odered Luna's game?
youtube.com/watch?v=SVgK-Z4PHfo

(You)

>tfw no monk-fu

You know, this cards is pretty good.
It's like the Aeris&Tifa:FFRK but for attack.
>increases attack, crit rate, and gives haste
>costs 3

Or you could just use Lifesiphon?

no

Anyone up for mobius pullwithme in about 22 hours?

Forgot how nice the ship looks.

11th for Jessie

Are we posting ships now?

>CCCXX8

Doesn't it refresh in an hour and a half?

No one said that mobiusfags were smart, senpai

anyone know how to do the free ability pull people were talking about in the last thread?

So, I just rewatched Advent Children after nearly 6 years. Can someone please fucking explain to me how Kadaj becomes Sephiroth? As a teen I didn't get it either, but I just accepted it cause "SEPHIROTH R COOL."

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=B__SCXg03G0
>scores more in his first turn that I've ever gotten in whole fights
>final score is probably more than all my mobius scores combined

>Four new banners for our shit half-goldfest
>every one of them is utter garbage

What did they mean by this?

I won't be awake.

Go to
>shop
>summon cards
>choose the option with "FREE" in the name

Even in the game itself CoD only turns green after the Warriors of Darkness remove the magical protection that makes her unbeatable.

>FF Record Keeper(deprecated)

I see we're too lazy to stop shitposters from making bait OPs now /ffg/.

Pls respond.

Thanks senpai. I got a Hades.

>You should be glad that we're getting it at all, you ungrateful faggot.

Is this the battered psyche of Recuck Keepers? Just be glad we're getting an Orbfest at all even though we actually got shafted out of one?

>be glad your wife is cheating on you at least you have one!

lmao its not like anybody actually reads the OP fampai

I now feel like playing FFXII again.

god it's been too long, didn't he absorb jenova or something? and then people who died in FVII turn into mako which is also the planet's memories or something. absorbing jenova kinda serves as a way to lure sephiroth's mako which in turn got absorbed by kadaj and then he turn into sephiroth. I think it's something along this line, not 100% sure cause it been so long since the last time I've watched it. didn't sephiroth also be able to take over his "clone" during FFVII anyway, kinda similar concept except that he was supposed to be dead this time.

There is DLC for chiptuned versions of the OST. Here's an example:

Smartphone
youtube.com/watch?v=mDutlw_r-CE&index=3&list=PL1f2oQKKm5Hffw1s-QxWO3DRzBw6A6S_d

Chiptuned
youtube.com/watch?v=gOYtMGWpsDg&index=2&list=PL2HmF-oMmNTH41-Oou0LUGa7f0G8pWJbP

and for further comparison, the original Flip Phone version
vocaroo.com/i/s0wO08wyFPnD

>people who died in FVII turn into mako
lifestream

But attack sucks because you cant break the damage limit unless that is a thing in jp

youtu.be/py6efkPdkvY

jp.square-enix.com/FFL2/jp/

Looks like Tidus got the BE treatment.

The trio gained some genetics from Sephiroth because Sephiroth went into the lifestream after death. Lifestream being a cycle and all that.

So the trio find out they have similar traits to Sephiroth and thus feel like they have a bond like brothers. In their research of Sephiroth they find out about Jenova and her connection to Sephy and thus feel like Jenova is their "Mother" like she was to Sephy.

So when Kadaj, who's having an identity crisis of whether he's his own person or "just a clone of Sephiroth", wants to challenge his deceased "brother" Sephiroth to see who "Mother" chooses, Kadaj or Sephiroth.

The Head of Jenova ended up completing the lifestream cells that were in Kadaj's body to essentially "bring back" Sephiroth. Sephiroth who all this time has been in the lifestream and has been watching over the planet (As seen in On the Way to a Smile), so that's why he recalls Cloud beating him before.

The fusion was only temporary though, even if Sephiroth won, as Jenova's Head lost the last of it's "lifestream energy" after being out of the case Rufus put it in for too long.

So yeah, there is a reason for it. But in the end it was just essentially to have a Cloud vs Sephiroth fight #2 because "SEPHIROTH R COOL".

Me on the left.

expect puns for the names. Tokita loves puns

I never read On a Way to a Smile. Is it any good? Or, is it just filler trash? I like VII, but, as a teen, I stupidly believed it was the best game ever. Now as an adult, I can see it's good, but not the best. Best is VI.

>Best is VI
you mean V

Eh, it's pretty much what you'd expect. Dead people hanging out and the such.

Before Crisis is more interesting if you want more VII stuff.

They remembered Veeky Forums

How many Shivas does this make?

So a game we're not getting. Gotcha.

She's cute! Is she wearing a bikini?

No. I mean VI. V has good gameplay, but a very weak story.

You're both idiots.
Best is FFTA.

V has a fun, lighthearted story. Dramatic =/= good and not being dramatic =/= bad.

lighthearted =/= good and not being lighthearted =/= bad.

Next new character in RK is CoD, comes out with all MCs avalaible

>Planned update for the old game this month so it's not dead (yet)
>New game looks like will be using the similar system with old one
I wonder if's completely new App or just an update for the old one like what's Scamco doing on Tales Of Asteria.

I didn't say that. My point was that V's story is good for what it is. I didn't even say VI's story is bad.

I didn't say that. My point was that just because a story is lighthearted and fun, it doesn't mean that it's good. I didn't even say VI's story is good.

Epic, upvoted ftw! :)

So what makes V's story so bad then? V is a fun adventure with some drama sprinkled in, VI is a dramatic tale with some fun sprinkled in. Both do what they do well.

I didn't even say that V's story is bad either. I think you need to stop implying everything, user.

>I didn't even say that V's story is bad either
>V has good gameplay, but a very weak story
?

That's not even me.

>mootie
who?

so why the fuck did you even reply with that stupidass meaningless meme shit that didn't add anything to the discussion and just muddied the waters?

White Hiroshima

Like I said before >My point was that just because a story is lighthearted and fun, it doesn't mean that it's good.
when you tried to explain why V's story isn't weak.
user, you don't really need to sperg out and oust people on a chinese website, do you?

no, your point was to be a memeing faggot. here's one last (You)

ALRIGHT BE BOYS

WHO /PULLWITHME/ HERE

Which game?

>being this upset that a circular fallacy doesn't actually explain why V's story is good
user, I think you need help. You're actually being just as autistic as Vaynefag, if not more.

WE FF3 NOW BOYZ

CRYSTAL TOWER EVENT

6 STAR CLOUD OF DARKNESS

LUNETH, REFIA, ARC AND INGUS

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
NOVEMBER 4, BE THERE

Looks like I'll be summoning hard next banner in BE as it is FFIII. Going to pull hard for Refia.

>III event next
YES
>Event isn't a grind unless you want awakening stuff
YES

>being this upset that a post that wasn't meant to explain why V's story is good didn't do that
user, I think you need help. You're actually being just as autistic as Lightningfags, if not more.

Hell yeah. I have a CoD all maxed out and ready to go. Two, even.

Plus that's a great banner, Luneth and Refia are top tier and even Arc provides doublecasted -ga spells.

What happened to the "last (You)" bit? I was just putting my last two cents in.

Since Jewmi decided to gume us out of our reasonable lapis allowance, you'd have to be an idiot to /pullwithme/ right now.

Seriously, they're giving us 1800 less lapis this month than our former baseline (which was still worse than JP at this stage). We're back to scraping by.

3star Luna. A little closer to that Barrage materia, nice.

What happened to the "not being a retard" bit? Oh wait, you were always a retard.

Never enough

I'm not that guy, I'm just trying to troll you as hard as I can.

What makes Refia and Luneth good?

got same fucker, shit

Luneth is the second innate DW character and Refia has the full package for a healer(Curaja/Esuna/Arise) alongside Embolden which is a stronger Cheer.

memers will say Luneth isn't good because everyone has 5 dual wields ready to go, but Luneth has innate dual wield, which makes him a strong attacker.

Refia has tons of innate status immunities, Arise, a super Cheer, Curaja, Curaga, Dispel, Esuna and Stona. The only things she lacks are MP recovery and dualcast.

exviuswiki.com/Luneth
exviuswiki.com/Refia
In a nutshell. Luneth has good ATK and dual weild, and Refia has Esuna, Curaja, and Full-life

Refia is best healer with high stats and a buff skill thats like cheer and focus in one, i think?

Luneth has high atk, learns cool skills and dual weild. Lightnings time at the top is done.

Luneth:

+Innate dual wield
+Very strong physical attacks
+High stats and immunity to a lot of debuffs

He's basically a more physically oriented Lightning.

Refia:

+Has super high SPR
+Has Curaja, a better Cheer and Arise
+...and immunity to a lot of debuffs like Luneth

She's the best healer we've gotten so far by a giant margin

>Refia
6* Healer
Cheer on steroids (45% for 5 turns vs 30% for 3)
Immune to four major statuses
Esuna
Curaja
Full-Life aka Raise but not shit

>Luneth
6*
Dual Wield
20% boost from wielding a sword
Defense piercing nuke
Good AoE clear (though no element)
Immune to a load of statuses
Advance

BC lid gets new hammer

Actually Cheer is 40%

Anyone else gonna burn all their tickets for Luneth?

Also what happens to CoD when she gets six star?

I know she finally gets 4 materia slots, but does she learn new stuff?

IF I DON'T GET LUNETH I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF

SCREENSHOT THIS POST

She gets man eater on steroids, Esunaga, and even more elemental resistance. And more attack and stuff, but she's still nowhere near a top tier physical attacker.

I'm burning my tickets for Refia. chasing base 5s is dumb

>rerolled in BE 7 times now
>still haven't even got a single 4* unit
JUST let me play the game ; ;

Oh fuck me dead, for some reason I thought he was a base 4. I feel stupid now.

I fucking hate the base 5 rarity.

Oh right, my mistake.
Still Cheer on steroids though.

I'll be happy to get Refia, but Luneth is definitely the first 5* I've actively wanted.
CoD basically becomes a human destroyer and probably the most magically durable character in the game.

I'm burning them for Refia given the likelihood of getting Luneth. We get two weeks with the banner so that we can get 4 summon tickets in that time frame.

Though the III banner is a good time to do a reroll account for those who want to start.

Rarity doesn't really matter that much, characters do. You can upgrade 3* units to 5* units no problem. Some of the best units in the game can appear as 3*s

Light's time in the spotlight isn't done yet, Luneth is marginally worse due to poor elemental exploitation.
Even with the lower attack the Thunder Spear brings, her ability to exploit an imperil far outdamages anything Luneth can do.

Luneth literally has DW, that's his only claim to fame. He's very F2P friendly for a 5*, but that's a very odd thing to be for such a rare unit.
He's not shit, but he's not even better than a lot of base 3*s with the right gear. Also he has ZERO utility.

I'm never gonna get lightning. This is my chance to get a heavy hitting physical unit. Status resist could be useful in arena. Ability enhancements are too far down the road to give a shit

Basically