google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>may not increase penis size
cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

Boring gifums with shounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drbaileyskincare.com/info/blog/how-high-of-an-spf-does-your-sunscreen-need-to-have
cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/5786803666.html
youtu.be/LwKzoSAKIws?t=16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Aprilia a best

I can always dream

Winter is on its way guys, who here rides through winter/snow and what do you ride?

>tfw there's a Gilera on sale
>can't afford it
Poofy clothes and maybe this year tkc80s

Sunny winter days are the best, just bear-able temperatures and the traction is slightly less so you can have some spoopers.

>tfw summer is nearly here

I'll ride if the roads are dry, the sun is shining and it's above freezing. Which means roughly 0 days between New Year's and the beginning of March.

Thinking of DIY'ing a set of ice tires for the frozen lakes, though.

is it weird having cold christmas?

It's wierd having hot Christmas!

Uhh, ain't "white christmas" the only proper christmas?

>inb4 das racis

how do you guys make sandmans when its so old out?

How do YOU make snow castles when there's 40°c in the shade

It's easy, you just forgot the minus sign.

slip slop slap m8

>50+ kek
45 is considered babby tier here

Don't you mean 40°K?
>#justnorthpolethings

drbaileyskincare.com/info/blog/how-high-of-an-spf-does-your-sunscreen-need-to-have

whats the point of bikes like mt10 and s1000r?

can you even put the power to use?

if you are good yes.
if you are shit no.

>why would you need all that power
>ban assault motorcycles
Unlike you some people actually use them on tracks 'n shit
Fuck off back to /r/motorcycles and let people enjoy what they like

Alright bros, gixxertard here with the stripped bolt. I bought a bolt extractor and this happened. The extractor screw just got stuck in the bolt and my power drill instantly fried. What the fuck do I do now?

How much is a swingarm/brake case?
You might consider sawing it off

>can you even put the power to use?

I'd give it my best shot.

Probably a lot man....I have an idea though. I am going to take the shift knuckle/linkage from my Ninja, clamp it around this extractor screw, and just try to jam it out like that?

You'll strip them both
It looks like an 8mm, do you have a socket wrench you can grip to it and kick?

Checked.

let me specify

whats the point of mt10 and s1000r when bikes like r1 and s1000 are there?

i mean you buy bike that powerful to go FAST

going that FAST without fairings is ASS

i can understand naked bikes that have less power for commuting

+150hp without wind protection just seems insane and very unpractical

then again if someone can afford them i guess practicality doesnt matter

Oh so you're just a pussy bitch who can't handle a little bit of wind, gotcha.

230hp tuonos, mt09s, gsxs, monsters, and Zs are selling like hotcakes, so i'd say you're just wrong

nah man...there is superglue used as threadlocker on the bolt too so I think it's useless.

Superglue is brittle, you need to apply a big force in a small time to overcome it

what kind of gilera?

habeeb it or not, that's exactly what reviews of the b-king said when it came out. "Why would want a naked bike with this much power"

Suzuki very ahead of it's time as usual, reviewers rave about dem 150+ hp nakeds now.

The idea seems to be a more comfortable alternative to the sportbike that's still quick and handles great and just freely admits the bikes are gonna be spending very little time over 200 km/hr for most owners. When suzuki marketed the gsx-s they outright said the imagined the audience of the bike to be the older riders who would have in the past simply bought a gsx-r1000 but were looking for a more comfortable option to do basically the same work.

me? I'm with you, give me fairings and clip ons, I like having something to tuck behind and I'd be taking it to the track too. But most of the supernaked riders tend to be a bit more steady and less knee draggy anyway.

use a wrench on the extractor

I used to think like this too. In fact, a buddy of mine bought a S1000R and I thought he was a retard. Why the fuck wouldn't you get the S1000RR?

Well, it's simple. Once you have ridden a proper sport bike for a while, you will realize that it is very one dimensional and uncomfortable as fuck. You can't chill for long periods of time in a tucked/forward sport bike position.

BUT, you love the power. So this is why you get a GSX-S, S1000RR, FZ-10, etc....

You get to keep most of that power but also in a more comfortable, practical, and upright seating position which makes motorcycle riding a lot more enjoyable.

cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/5786803666.html
I'm thinking of buying this POS. Seller seems desperate so I may be able to get a good running bike for around $1k

Wait he was talking about snow?

It'll be my first winter, though our winters are pretty mild. I'll be wearing my high viz jacket, something warm underneath, like a flannel, and will test out my winter pants once it gets cold enough.

8 bulloni

dont use power tools when extracting bolts. shit is a delicate process.

i got the bad luck too

Are scooter posts allowed too? If so, what
s your favorite manufacturer? Mine is Kreidler. They are easy to work on and durable.

I just got here, so I don't know the backstory...

Suzuki uses locktite at the factory, so if it's never been off you have that. If it has been off before, the 'tard who did it may have used locktite RED. Either way, life will be much better if you can hit it with a propaine torch. You don't need to get it super-hot, just hot enough to disable the lock-tite.

Maybe they have different ergos.

>Are scooter posts allowed too?

yes but only if you ride like this.

Fuck, I am a pleb compared to those doods

Get some tape, slap shit on your elmet/pants and drag knee down the tooj

youtu.be/LwKzoSAKIws?t=16

yeah basically

Help, guys, this baiku just took my virginity!

>CB500
Homo

It's not a CB500.
Pic related is a CB500.

Or this.

Nvm, that's a CB 500 Four.

How are r&g shocks?

I didn't know they made suspension.

Are there bikes where the riders have certain stereotypes like how it is with some cars and their drivers (prius, for example)?

R 1 2 0 0 G S
G
S

Café racer riders are known as sexy and intriguing

Bmws are the same across all platform
Busas are niggers
Monsters are faggots
Cafe racers are hipsters
Scramblers are hipsterfaggotts
Gixxers are squids

I'm 196cm (6'5) and every bike I've been on has felt horrible. What bike should I get /dbt/?

Penny Farthing

>stop at traffic lights
>its a long wait so decide I will go into neutral and sit back a bit
>goes green
>kick down into first
>stall
>clutch in, kick down hard
>lever not going any further down
>stalls again
>clutch in keep kicking down wondering what the fuck is wrong with it
>lol jk its in 2nd xDDDD
>goes into 1st finally

wtf happened to my gear box?

Sumos are unsufferable cunts
Dirtbikers are childish
ADVs are grandpas
Tmaxes/Xmaxes are cancer
Sidecars are bro
Vespas are homos/grills
Ninjettes are shit riders
Gs500 is bae
Grom is baer
Motocompo is baest
Cruisers are loosers
Mopeds are indian
All motovloggers ride like shit except maxwrist, ghostrider and that one H2R

Horrible in what sense?
Probably a seat rise will help
I'm 190 cm and i fit on nekkids like my Shiver OK

I think the Hayabusa was made for tall people

UK fag here

is it ok to lane filter on the left hand side of cars or is that illegal?

I do this quite a lot at lights and of course always check over shoulder for bicycles

GP shift?
What bike?
Mine has no problem starting in 4th with a pillion

How's the oil? Also, when I try to rapidly downshift several gears sometimes it ends up floating a bit and I need to shut it off and rock it back and forth in gear to get it to engage.

Not a very good idea, why don't you filter to the right?

the bking is nothing like a naked bike, its a pigfat piece of shit just like the busa, and it definitely doesnt handle good lul

usually theres oncoming traffic thats too close to attempt to go between.

Ok I'll stop it, but is it it illegal?

I'm a 5'3 manlet and i've found Hayabusa's to be crazy comfortable, I honestly think anyone over 6 foot would find it ridiculously cramped.

Any of the fuck huge adventure bikes made by KTM or BMW.

its a piddly little 125er.

Only illegal if you get caught doing it

I keep my chain tightened to spec at its tight spot, but the rest of the chain is so loose it's making noise as it rubs on the rubber guides on the swingarm. is my chain kill?

It's not.

I think you did it wrong
Did you out it in first, rolled the wheel backwards
And THEN check it?

This

How do you know fore sure?

>told the dude at the shop I ain't gonna pay 800 bucks for exhaust kit for car
>said aaight cool he'll make 690 out of it
>not only have to pay 690 for complete exhaust kit
ayy lmao
MORE MONEY TO SPEND ON THE BIKE

never read anything about that, it's in neutral, on the sidestand

>car
Lol

>not being car+bike mustard face

Googled it. Undertaking isn't even illegal so passing stationary traffic on the left is hardly going to be.

>Well, it's simple. Once you have ridden a proper sport bike for a while, you will realize that it is very one dimensional and uncomfortable as fuck.

Speak for yourself.

So I just returned from my first ride with the driving school and my feelings are a mix between being pumped as fuck and a lot more confident.

Riding was a lot easier than I thought, guess not being an ameridumb and having ridden bicycles, scooters and having driven manual gear cars helped.
Cornering is exactly as it is on a bicycle and countersteering is piss easy.
They made me ride the CB500F from the driving school, through traffic, to the "track" where you train for the exam, we did all that exam stuff and I had no problem doing the 8 figure, using just the clutch.

I want a baiku so bad now, riding felt so exhilarating. Gonna start searching for an SV650 after the next lesson.

you know in UK we drive on the left right?

Ur doing it wrong. You want the top of the chain to be as tight and the bottom as loose as possible. On sidestand, in 1st gear, roll backwards until you can't anymore, then measure.

Your point being?

Temperatures are dropping below zero in week or two and this is the first winter with a bike for me.

I got a warm warehouse where to store it.

Do i need to do something special? Im switching oil, filter, brake and cooling fluids, brake pads etc

Push the bike once in a week or so to give action for the shocks?

Do i need start and run the bike during storing?

Fill the tank and put fuel stabilizer in it.

>fairweather rider

try to keep the tires of the ground

If you have carbs, drain them. If you have EFI, pull the fuel pump fuse and attempt to start it.

Around here they throw millions of tons of salt in the roads during winter time. Im not interested having that shit on my bike, already have it on my car.

So pic related for front and back?

That could cause some seals and hoses to dry out though.

>So pic related for front and back?
yes
otherwise you might get flat spots from it standing around

Thing is the warm storehouse is at my work. So i could once in a week go and push the bike around.

Or just roll it forward/back from time to time so it's not the same part of the tire with weight on it.