It's a sad day boys

It's a sad day boys.

buffs right out

What happen?

looks ok

Blast it with piss.

Sell it to rwd obsessed highschoolers/bus riders here. They will pay 20k for a dead wrx in nc.

There was a ton of runoff from a hill and it was all coming across the road. It was dark and I didn't see it. Hydroplaned, I attempted to correct, pulled off the gas too quick and snap oversteered into the retaining wall. Luckily I did not hit anyone coming over and noone else was hurt. Slid across 2 lanes of traffic.

welp it wouldnt be a used nissan without the obligatory unrepaired accident/dent

It's already at the body shop. I absolutely love this car, no way I wouldn't get it repaired.

>everyone crashing lately

2016 is pretty shit m8s

This,.2bh

Hahahaha not a sad day for me. I love when boyracers get punished for driving too fast for conditions. Nothing of value was lost.

>tfw David Bowie is still dead and there's nothing you can do about it

damn. Sucks but could always be worse; I'm going to say 4.5k worth of damage there. That quarter is pretty bad, they may end up putting a whole new one on.

I was in traffic. Doing about 10 under.

I know im just poking fun at the disproportionate amounts of used nissans that have unrepaired collision damage same with 300s and chargers and older cadillacs too

Yet another reason why 370zs are shit daily drivers. It's like driving on bald tires in the rain.

That's what I'm thinking. Insurance should be covering it though.

Something similar happened to me in a round-about with the city's sprinkler system pooling into the road

It's totally fixable , don't worry m8 . Hunt round for a bodyshop to fix your back wing an buy a bumper off a scrapped 370Z . Good thing your car is white , cause it's a lot easier to fing matching parts than having flaked grayish-blue paint

because you ride the bus/ecoshit box

no, its because its rwd, all rwd cars need to be extra careful on rain, especially sleet/snow.

They just dont realize it has to be driven differently than a civic.

fuk

Then you have shit tires m8

It's honestly been pretty much all downhill since

>>everyone crashing lately
Came there to post this, and be thankful that my car is already broken, won't be crashing it until winter

Nearly full tread Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2's?

>trusting hancucks in the rain

kekkarati

Body shop said repairs may take 3 weeks.

>why even live

At least he held out long enough to drop AOTY in 2016
>that feeling when all we've got now is Iggy Pop

Take it to a different shop m8.

That bumper will be trashed and a new one in black should be slapped on

The rear quarter damage should be pounded out and smoothed in a day and the painting for all of that shit should take place after allowing like a day for the bondo to harden and cure

>yet another faggot driving a japanese ricebox crashed
Can't say I'm surprised, tbqh.

Yeah, it was good to have him say goodbye like that.

you seem jelly/salty

not op either

>when you listen to blackstar after the fact

>diesel Fiat
u jelly af

Seriously, it's been like 3 crashes in a week or something. This is getting out of hand, boys.

You don't know dick about body work.

I doubt that can be pulled out in the first place.
Body pulling takes a long time.
That can't be hammered out because that panel would have to be cut out and re welded.

What will happen:
Fuck with insurance over it 3 days
Order parts 1-3 days
Cut the panel out, weld in new panel 2 days
Bumper and lights 1 day tops
Prep car 1 day
Paint panels and blend 2 days
Inspection and trash removal 1 day

Give or take 15 work days, or three weeks.

>Worst tripfag is being retarded again
What does this autist even drive because I'm expecting it to be some Yuropoor sub-150hp FWD shitbox

diesel fiat

It's not even sub-150hp, it's sub-100hp. He probably can't even get up to speeds high enough to lose control.

I guess that's one way to keep safe.

I'd almost feel bad for him if he wasn't such an inflammatory asshole

Ok well i had damage similar to that which i paid out of pocket for and i got fixed in about 8 days

Take it to a body shop that owned by a mexican and half your quoted time bruv

well, now you can drift without worried about damaging the car!

you get what you pay for. your car might look ok now but underneath it's shit.

op is not being entirely truthful here.

i drive a RWD car with the worst tyre situation imaginable right now since i'm getting new ones next week

>Chink tires
>Front tire has a gash in it, i fear it could randomly explode
>No tread left
>Tires are different sizes
>No alignment

All this and i still drive corners at like 20 above the limit, in the rain and i have not slid out uncontrollably.

Be honest OP, you were trying to do something and fucked up.

If i didnt want it to look like shit underneath i wouldve bought a straight junkyard door and got it repainted.

Bondo looks like ass and so does cut and reweld

Honest to god, that's what happened. Normally in just rain I am fine, but this was shit tons of runoff water that was coming across the highway right at a turn.

I know how you feel bro

Well of course your half ass full job was fast, it's probably a shitty job.

His insurance is paying for it so I'm sure it's at a repudible shop which wouldn't do that kind of work. The proper way to do it will take time.

Also paying out of pocket is faster because the insurance rep doesn't have to review the damage and give payment etc.

Why do people feel qualified to post about topics they have no understanding of?

Damn the new Forza Horizon 3 game looks great!

go buy tires senpai, i don't want you to die

Please, for the love of all that is holy, go buy some new tires. We don't need another "welp, I crashed my car guise" post on Veeky Forums this week. 3 is plenty.

My grandmother is blind in one eye and she can drift better than that

I seriously have a white rear bumper for a 370z for sale on the 370z forum.

Fuck off you have a shitty white boy body shop that does everything "by the book" and you give out loaners i want that shit to last and be free of orange peel and be done fast and i wanna pay cash too problem officer? I ber your one of those faggots that will knock on a car and put your eye up to it to impress normies with your collision repair detection skills

I had this exact dream last night.

Only difference is I was deliberately trying to slide the car, you probably weren't.

>someone crashed
>ruined their car
>it wasnt me

FUCKING FINALLY

>david bowie ded
>1/4 of Veeky Forums became busriders

Is this what it looks like when a nigger is pushed over the edge

>muh technique
>muh time honored methods

post ur collision repair fgt
results in the same fucking job done

>hur i dont know what to say when this guy gets quality body work done with no hurdles
>let me call him a nigger

>WRX
Nigger are you stupid

Also totalled my car 2 months ago. Dindn't post it here though

I was listening to Young Americans and Changes on vinyl cleaning my guns the other night
>He was so based...

Christ, Let's Dance I meant. Changes is on Hunky Dory
>YA was fucking great

I work in a body shop faggot.

A good one.

I can see you fervently prefer to have shit work for whatever reason. Enjoy your horrible half ass fill job. I bet your body work isn't smooth, they undoubtedly didn't do the paint code right, it certainly wasn't blended, and I'd be willing to bet there's a fuckload of trash in the paint too.

Also you can pay cash at any decent shop you fuckwad.

>hurr quality work is for white boys
Whatever you say minority scum.

Literally who

Please be joking

buy an 85 300zx

Y-yeah I'm joking

This rustles my beautiful g37s jimmies

>truck got keyed along 3 panels last night
I don't like people.

>Beautiful
>G37s

Its a poorman's BMW.

I don't really see what's so cool about a grandpa boring car.

Vapers here will buy any overpriced 350/370z for the same price as base line second hand wrx's is what i mean user.

Good riddance

>I want that shit to last
>Be done fast

Pick one and only one. You can either do it right and take your time, or do it wrong and get it done quickly.

I fucking lost control of my mustang ecoboost in the rain the other night with those exact tires. Read end broke loose and started sliding all over the highway, somehow I was able to correct it when my car started sliding at 80mph.
>tfw practicing drifting saved my life

>white boy body shop
Das racist. We have minority quotas here.