Image MD5s, comments, filenames, trips:
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC
pastebin.com/uuKGFLRg
pastebin.com/WpfFKqxS
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Any addons that tell you what side quests you missed in Legion?

2nd for heal sluts

nth for fuck dalaran loading screen and having to restart this shit game just there specifically

I want to sex a goblin

>live on a horde-dominated pve server
>finally get that falcosaur item that lets you attack your own faction in pvp tower areas
>mind control people off the top of the towers whenever they try to kill the elite
>endless stream of rage whispers
This was, without a doubt, totally worth the pain

How many times do I need to come back till I realize I don't like this game anymore?

Woa cute as heck dwarf

/wowg/ likes them, right?

Do I need to specify what loot specialization I want or just do the auto one?

>get WF heroic 845 ring
>vendor trash is my first thought
>look at dps meters and notice the cute Draenei girl struggling with her dps
>she only has 820/830 rings
>trade it to her
>she says ty so much
>I say np and /bow (like an idiot)
>leave group
>she messages me again saying I made her day as earlier some guy was giving her a hard time about her dps

>[Name] - Ragnaros has joined
>[Name] - Quel'thalas has joined
>[Name] - Drakkari has joined

>PVP as DH vengeance
>instantly die

okay

I do.

eyy bb

>girl
>she
>her

m'lady

>can't blacklist AV, IoC and Strand

fucking gay

>Player-Illidan has joined the group

What makes you instantly dismiss someone's opinion?
>I play as a Blood elf

AV is obviously the superior of the three.

tit/body mods, fucking degenerate pieces of shit.

They can be pretty cute, but I don't have one

I rerolled alliance to play with my friend. I haven't played since WotLK and had only played Horde since vanilla.

Why are the alliance so dogshit at pvp? on my MW monk I have a ~23% win rate. All of my horde characters have 75% from WotLK.

pretty sure they're easier to kill than havoc

Backpeddling

I want to breed a blood elf.

How do I get the free level 25 pet stone?
Best way to level up pets?

Am i right to be scared, that unholy shitters will switch to frost master race and get it nerfed?

What do you guys think of my mog?

>This guy honestly thinks that girls exist
>This guy honestly think that DPS are worth helping

very nice

>they have +150 cloak/ring enchants instead of +200
Into the literal dumpster

Frost already got nerfed.

Good mog.
I love this wod headpiece.

Thanks. I try.

Being broken aside this is kind of the worst blizzcon pet yet

>Really generic
>No cute animations like all the other blizz pets

bit of a disappointment

>they play a demon hunter

Only in minigames

WHY CANT MY FUCKING DINOSAUR FIGHT OWLS ON SLOPES?!?!!

>create enhancement shaman
>DPS output is insane

How long before they nerf enhancement?

>Worgen
>Gnome

Is Skinning a huge waste of time or what?

>Female dwarf
/vomit

Post your main, main alt and secondary alt. You do have at least 2 alts, right?

Main: Rogue
Main alt: Druid
Secondary alt: Shaman

>2nd week karazhan has been out
>don't have achievement
>people already want the achievement

>playing this game without friends

>Not liking short stacks

>t. shitgoat fetishist

they won't hopefully, we aren't a top top spec and don't bring any exceptional utility to mythic plus/raids, just very high (probably just about in top 5) single target sustained dps
>doing over 400K dps on every single mythic plus boss
feels good man

All my friends quit playing this game along time ago.

>Nathanos
>Hasn't been seen since Vanilla
>Tries to act like he's some fucking big shot now
>Tries to talk down to you but comes off as just a huge faggot
>Isn't even a Forsaken anymore. is just another "undead" human

>Tfw

>tfw still no undead paladins

>le shortstack meme
They're hideous. Kys special snowflake

So im still pretty green at the game and got a couple of questions if any can help

im only using bartender is there any other must have add ons

is there anyway to check prices on stacks of stuff easy, i took skinning and got heaps of hide in the bank but dont know what to sell for

Nathanos was serving the Banshee Queen when she was Ranger General. Given that the Banshee Queen is now the Warchief that does make him a pretty big deal.

Any Arms warriors here that can answer a quick question about neck enchants? Satyr sims higher but we should still go for Trained Soldier for the 300 mastery right?

i never understood why blizzard made tauren paladins over undead. beyond they wanted to balance numbers

There's no other Horde race that would make logical sense to be Paladins than Elves and Tauren.

The biggest faggot ever.

>i never understood why blizzard made tauren paladins
because it fits the lore better than a bunch of undead cucks wanting to be physically and slowly killed by the light

How bad is elemental?

Trolls?
The one they found at the scarlet monastery in the Ashbringer comics seemed to genuinely believe in the light the same way humans do.

user please, there are millions of potential friends playing right now

>Trolls
>Bunch of murdering cannibalistic psychopaths that constantly shout about DA VOODOO and WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET
Also
>The comics
>Even close to being canon nowadays

Eh, I was reaching.

There honestly isnt.

UD paladins would be stupid and edgy.

I hate forsaken. Only faggots play them.

middling to bad, as per usual

Stay mad

That's just like, your opinion my man.

>Forsacucks say that they'd quit if Sylvanas ever died
>Blizzard makes her Warchief

I am mad that you are a faggot?

Nah that is your choice. Have fun being a cuck to the Lich Queen.

>no updated Goblin models
>no Goblin monks
>no Gallywix model
>no relevant Goblin lore
>no Undermine
>no Gobsquad shenanigans
Why does Blizzard hate based Goblins?

shit, just don't bother. if you wanna be le epic bursty caster roll a mage and if you want to be a good shaman roll enhance or resto like everyone else

>You have to like the leader of the race you play
Yeah just like all Americans are fine with their choices for preisdent

>My characters face when there's a healer/tank combo on mythic

Because they're about as big of a joke race as Gnomes are.

The scarlet crusade was absolutely full of complete psychopaths and they were mostly paladins. Paladins can, lore-wise, be more powerful depending on their zeal and unquestioning devotion to the light. You could be a near braindead troglodyte and be a paladin if you had enough faith in the light.

That said, troll paladins could work. The same way tauren get their power from the sun, trolls could get theirs from the Loa. In canon lore there were "freethinker" trolls that were kinda-sorta-paladins. Also that one mob in ToT.

It might be kinda stupid but it's not impossible

What do you mean Healer/Tank combo?

Except that your character is a literal slave to her since if you actually think for yourself she will have you killed.

I'm glad he still treats me like dirt. I hate how literally every single NPC treats me like I'm some super speshul epic hero now, it gets annoying.

That shit is irritating.

One of the bigger things I miss about vanilla-cata is that I was a literal who and I carved out my own story.

Auto is just the spec you're playing right now. You only need to pick a specific one if you're offspecing but want loot for your main

>fits lore better
>literal asspull and zero Tauren sunwalkers existed prior to Cata
Kys furfag

>and I carved out my own story.
They should make reputations matter more in the sense that if you're exalted with many places around the world the NPC's start recognizing you.
>tfw 90 exalted reputations

feels good man

>Tauren are considered furry now
Fuck off WoDbaby

I really dislike this about modern WoW as well. I loved the feeling of Vanilla where there wasn't an immediate existential threat to the existence of the world and my character wasn't some great hero. I was just an explorer who wandered around the world learning things about the lore, interacting with small communities and defeating localised threats.

The issue with the escalation of WoW is that we can never really go back to that feeling. Some of the MoP questing felt this way, which is probably the reason I remember the expansion so fondly when everyone else seems to think it was mediocre to bad.

There's a healer AND a tank.
If you play dps, good luck finding a group in short time.

Uh huh. See you at Siege of the Undercity.

Do you even know lore/play the game or just shitpost?

>Demon Hunter

Kill yourself

Yeah that would be fucking cool.

I do both.

>says kys
>telling others to kys
retard

Yeah. I don't get where we go after (presumably) defeating Sargeras at the end of Legion. Either next X-Pack is like us killing the Void Lords or it's a massive de-escalation

Yeah? Do you wanna get down and lick his boots you little faggot?

do it your self faggot

Someone seems upset :^)

You think you were a literal who in cata?

What the fuck is this delusion people have about the lowly adventurer bullshit. If you raided at all in any of the expacs or even Vanilla you were a saviour of the realm to a saviour of the entire planet

Those people are idiots. MoP was the best.

It feels like Blizzard are in a tricky spot. I suppose they could have Kil'Jaeden/Avatar of Sargeras be the final Tomb of Sargeras boss and once it is defeated have us keep a portal to Argus open there (guarded by the Demon Hunter factions or the Wardens or something) as an 'Invasion of Argus' hook for a future expansion. It does feel like they've slipped of the precipice into Warcraft end game though, It would be very easy to finish off the story in 1 more expansion that deals with Azshara/Nzoth/Void Lords if we do any real damage to the Legion this expac.

patrician answer. the zones where mostly top-tier, affliction was elite, the release raids where all tuned well on heroic apart from lol spirit kings xd wrong order for 2 hours so we lost realm first xdxdxdxdxd

The problem is it'll just feel retarded and anti-climactic if the ending to this expansion just ends up being "Oh you only killed Kil'Jaeden/Avatar the REAL Legion is still to come!" - It's already being built up that we're going to eradicate the Legion so if it's not total victory idk it will feel weird.