/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Ha Ha! Edition

old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then toasting your SC name and crew you want to join in the bread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Moldy Bread
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT
>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tCnqSZFg
pqrs.org/osx/karabiner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Heroes we deserve
Buffalo Bell

> Heroes we need
-widdly

> Attentionwhores
Nullphaggot

> Disgraces
Nessi, Nullphaggot

> Worthless
Bl8

Reposting my last post before being archived:
It's gonna be tough, everyone is way over lv 120, so when I join sessions or missions, I get kicked a lot, so, I'll do solo stuff for a bit longer.I went on my own from lv 90 to 118 in a matter of days doing contact missions, and I assume I can do them faster if I get the armored car.
I hope.
Does people play Deathmatchs or LTS? Regular ones, I mean.
I'd like to do them once I leveled enough.

Someone just requested to join PS4 crew, post your SC ID so I can accept!

Hmm haven't seen anyone from that level being kicked or atleast I personally never did, I used to do contact missions a lot and yeah you do them really quick with the kuruma but that just ruins the fun, never played DM but you can do the races from the cunning stunts update those are fun

JailSea

Got you, m8.

Thanks m8. Sorry I didn't post ID, made a post on old thread and looked away from phone. Didn't realise thread was ded.

Fuck off groupie

I've been kicked four times, and only one said over the mic that he wanted me to be higher so I can have max armor and snacks stocked for the prison heist.
Maybe it's my luck, I dunno.

-widdly noticed me!

Still the best list

dae osmium is le densest?

Sorry kid im not that faggot

:'(

nullphaggot damage control was comfy yesterday. I was eating chex mix on the couch with a tablet, and knew immediately that nullphaggot just google 'densest element' to try and look smart.

We should name and shame more attentionwhores t b h.

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

>the heroes PS4 deserves

Post racing outfits
shame they only show up in stunt races

It's a duty of all crew members to ensure that attention whores have no power to use on their own.

LEWD

BLOOMERS

> Nessi btfo
> Null btfo
> Kassi and the rest of the inner jerk are next
> Bl8 too worthless to do anything to save his internet friends

This is delicious.

Bl8 doesn't care about internet friends, he cares about being the center of attention. That's why he accepted null with open arms, expecting her to be the next thing and wanting to stay relevant. It's also why he demoted all the spergs too, seeing as they were becoming unpopular and wanting to keep attention.

I want to fug bell

Social Club won't let me read messages without changing my password first, but I can't actually do that - entering a new one and pressing "save changes" does not do anything

Anyone had a similar experience?

Seems like has some experience with social club not saving shit, ask him

It does sound similar, although in my case pressing the button does not lead to a wait period - it does absolutely nothing, no new page, no error message no page reload, nothing.

Have not found anything similar sounding in their customer support center either - everyone else at least gets "unknown error" messages

Add to that the hamfisted ban policy and it feels like Cockstar are really trying to drive away the playerbase

Here's an AutoHotKey script for quickly calling regularly used contacts and eating snacks/equiping armor.

pastebin.com/tCnqSZFg

The script has a toggle to select in which mode you are playing (Solo or registered as a MC/CEO). This is required to be able to use the same hotkeys since the interaction menu changes depending on these modes.
>Disable NumLock when playing in Solo mode, Enable NumLock when playing as MC/CEO.
Switching to the corresponding NumLock state is not required for Speed Dials to phone contacts. Keep in mind that interaction menu macro's do not work inside apartments.

>Numpad 0: Eat a snack (auto cycles to next snack when empty)
>Numpad Dot(.): Equip Super Heavy Armor
>Numpad 1: Call Mechanic
>Numpad 2: Call Pegasus
>Numpad 3: Call Mors Mutual Insurance
>Numpad 4: Call Lester
>Numpad 5: Call Merryweather
Numpad Enter: Enable/Disable Passive Mode

Free yourself from the struggle through countless menu's, you can now call your waifu while weaving through traffic at high speeds without crashing.

kys cheater

Is the Peassi Vortex a direct upgrade to the Pegassi Ruffian in terms of fun bike to jump over shit and ride everywhere?

What if I use the numpad keys for controlling my character/vehicles?
Kys useless skiddie

>Automating a couple of key strokes
>cheating

You can easily rebind the keys to whatever you want.

Scripting is considering as breaking the ToS by C*.

This doesn't inject or modify the game in any way, it's literally just a sequence of key strokes. Even some keyboards are capable of this, then you wouldn't need a script like this at all.

As far as C* knows you're simply fast at navigating menu's.

pls respond, im new to this update

Turreted Limo or Insurgent Pickup?

Did they finally fix the Adder's spoiler not going up when driving?

Autohotkey stopped working a year ago.
What has changed?

>Not having to go through slow tedious menus for simple shit you might need on the fly.
I don't know, this doesn't sound like something Rockstar intended. Won't they ban me for this?

no, but hey good news, they did patch all those pesky dupe glitches.

That kind of stuff happens when you recruit through image boards I think. People around these parts aren't quite right in the head.

But I do sperg out, but lately i've just been feeling like shit, so I've been sticking to myself.

The latest build of AHK released october 13th, I'm not sure what you mean.

They won't. Setting basic keybinds like this should be optional in any decent pc game desu

People with gayman keyboards can do this with their macro keys through their driver software. This merely evens the playing field.

>tfw dropped off GTA earth when overwatc came out
>all the old friends i played with in April are dead
this sucks

Around 3 gotten gains GTA ahk stopped working for me, I assumed it was because R8 put some counter to it in one of their patches.

R*

Also (You) da man.

The only thing I can think of is that one of the updates messed with the performance of the game.
I'd recommend making the length of each input at least 60 ms, otherwise the game won't register some or all of them.

What will the next update be?

I'll try, thanks anyways.

trucker and Police updates soon!

what the fuck is this shit? stop being proud of shitposting

I'd rather have a tuner update, ceo update or just more benny cars

but you arent. Thats the definition of cheating

Diversification over specialization.

Guy in Op pic looks a lot like my character (Which I based on myself)

Are silencers pointless outside of stealth specific missions?

Yes.

police in freeroam cant hear you but you still get wantd level for killing anyway

No
only thing Vortex has going for it is it's looks
also if you max upgrade it's stats it takes 4 or 5 semi fast crashes to make it smoke

what is the most epic clothing combination possible...?

T-shirt
Skirt
Headphones
No arms glitch

epic.....
what are most epic tatos and hairs

just fucking try it in game you asslord. Do you need help to put on your shoes till?

You do have a point but this is not a competitive fighting game. This macro is purely designed to get around R*'s retarded UI design with some simple keybinds.

my mom puts on my shos bcuz i don't know how ot tie them....

What hotkey program should I use? I haven't done this before

>When you spot an AFK player on the map and phone up Lamar

Karabiner

pqrs.org/osx/karabiner/

Supposedly it doesn't ping enemy teams maps in TDM.

repeatedly robbing and killing afk players for skins and money

Just jumped back online for the first time in like a year, so much has changed and I have a few questions:

>Are businesses worth it?
>Don't have a midlife crisis. Should I do the Motorclub thing? Does it complement with the business thing?
>Is the clan active for the heists?
>Fastest way to make 1mill?

Thanks bros

>no
>if you want instant bike spawning and returning PV's then yes
>yes, some people are STILL grinding heists
>TT

This is written for AutoHotKey.

>Are businesses worth it?
Not as good as grinding pacstan, but they provide variation while being profitable.

> Don't have a midlife crisis. Should I do the Motorclub thing? Does it complement with the business thing?
It's a cheap 10 car garage for bikes. Every time you join the game you get this annoying phone call and an email. Never done the businesses so i don't know how good those are.

>Is the clan active for the heists?
Shouldn't be too much of a problem to get people together for heists if you advertise properly.

>Fastest way to make 1mill?
Kill randoms over and over again in freeroam. You get 500 dollars every time. Move on to the next random once their wallet is dry.

Other than that, Pacstan earns you about 300-400k every hour if you play without glitching. Depends on how large the cut you're given is, and if you help with the setups or not.

>Not as good as grinding pacstan, but they provide variation while being profitable.

but they can be done solo and pac needs 4 minimum with 100% stable connections and youre probably talking about cheating the fuck out of pac stan where CEO can be done legit and easily

>youre probably talking about cheating the fuck out of pac stan
>if you play without glitching

Just a normal run from start to end where nobody disconnects, nobody teleports around with godmode, and nobody that happens to have a garage that has an armored car in it.

>Just a normal run from start to end where nobody disconnects, nobody teleports around with godmode, and nobody that happens to have a garage that has an armored car in it.

sounds like a fantasy to me m8

Sounds like heists AND VP shit is the way to go then.

when will we be able to vape and smonk weed anywhere from blunts....
rockstar pls

Maybe for you.

Last time i did heists, it was for my CMM with crafty. Spent 6 hours and nobody had any issues at all.

It's easy when you avoid heisting with slavs, chinks, and BRs.

you could probably make more solo doing ceo in 6 hours

Grinding crates is tedious and boring. + when doing it solo, there is a huge risk some random chink will blow up the crates you were forced to leave behind.

I rather do a variety of things, crates when I feel like it. VIP jobs when I feel like it, heists when I feel like it.

Grinding crates for 6 hours is soulcrushing.

>saving my pic I took
Neat

post some cars

Nice to see someone who appreciates beds in the rat-loader. I have mine with rear fenders and there's always that one gtag that thinks they're special by removing the bed.

This is nice car.

Bedless rat-loader is just like those people who put xenon headlights on everything

dukes is good

Kinda off topic, but what are other cars with bouncy suspension? I know dukes, sabre, Tampa, and most vans have bounce, but I need other cars. Excluding lifted offroad vehicles.

Seminole, Kalahari, Glendale, Comet. There's more, but I can't think of those right now.

have a bike instead

Tuner update when?

After Benny's Custom SUVs and mail-order bride update that lets you raise a family to drive around in your Benny's Custom SUV.

neat

Literally nothing happens when I pres a key.
Do I have to run the game windowed or some thing or do other voodoo tier stuff like load the script /after/ I start the game or exactly before or start with windows.

>Metallic midnight purple isn't colored correctly now for some reason

KILL ME NOW