>Overwatch World Cup @ Blizzcon 2016
gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016
twitch
.tv/blizzard (finals start November 4)

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11556646
volskayaindustries.com/
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/1/15/D.va_-_Couldnt_beat_dad_in_starcraft.ogg
lumerico.mx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/11556646

QP means nothing and only shitters hate Mei

What would the child look like between Mei and Jamison/Junkrat?

>6 months since release
>still no 30 minutes SFM film from Studio FOW

Mako Rutledge.

just woke up lads

before i went to bed it was at 75%

what happened?

In the wise words of Ned Flanders:

Nothing at all.

roadhog+dva OTP

Bow to your King.

it reached 100% and now we are hacking volskayaindustries.com/
sombra also rewarded us with a shitty spray in game

>Get Metal Manlet POTG
>Let the turrets kill everyone.
>Spray and slap the ground with my hook hand then use the sitting emote.
>''HYM HYM HYM HYM GIVING IT ALL I'VE GOT!''

That's a cute Mako, user. Did you draw this?

Mixed-race kids with one Asian parent and one white parent are all over the place as far as looks go, so it's anyone's guess.

Is there an explanation why his left tit is hanging?
I think I remember reading about some japanese archers from the old times with little clothing on the side they use to hold the bow.

Who knew that Hana was popular? I want to see what this looks like when the day crew wakes up.

Just like my mongolian erotic flipbooks.

Yes, I did. I have another one too.

tfw team calls you garbage but you're just a hanzo main

in my limited experience, AMWF kids are usually the smart attractive ones

The only WMAF girl I can recall that was attractive is "Mayli" or Kelly Baltazar, the facial abuse girl

That's nice, they complemented you

Yeah, I'm also surprised McCree didn't get any votes since there are so many Cree-Posteres here. Anyways I'm going to spam this link for a week or so and we finally know who the ultimate waifus and husbandos are.
I know I'm pathetic

Could we just blanket ban the word stinky on Veeky Forums? I can't take it anymore.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/1/15/D.va_-_Couldnt_beat_dad_in_starcraft.ogg

Once again the male is proven the superior of the species.

>get Aryan waifu POTG
>hide in a corner digging in my clam and picking my nose
>watch team fall like lemmings
>jump in and revive them
>run back to my hiding spot

> I'm also surprised McCree didn't get any votes since there are so many Cree-Posteres here
you mean 1 guy

Well now he finally voted, last time I checked there were no votes for McMeme

"During the World of Overwatch panel at BlizzCon 2015, Bill Petras (the Overwatch artistic director) confirmed that there would in fact be a gay character in Overwatch, and Chris Metzen confirmed that it wouldn’t just be one."

>Metzen wrote and pitched the character 76 before game play was added
>after the idea was pitched, Metzen and Petras developed the character fully based off of Metzen's original designs
>no other character was made personally by Metzen; he developed the universe and put 76 as the lead within it
>Petras and Metzen know who the gay characters are
>they have known before 2015 in a story they have said is still being developed
>76 was the first (and probably only, at this point) fully written character and "fulcrum point" of the story

Guys. Really. It's pretty hard to ignore this.

I miss Jesse mccree facts poster

>hero stacking is still a thing in QP
>6 stacks going against a team full of random pugs
>QP doesn't have any sort of balance to it and will randomly mash together masters and bronze players into the same game
>ranked matchmaking system goes overboard on streaks
>Ana is still not nerfed into oblivion either on PTR or in the actual game
>D.Va is being buffed to turbo cancer on PTR

Why do I even bother playing.

Here are 5 facts about Jesse McCree Facts Poster:
1. He posts cute facts!
2. He likes McCree!
3. He's cute!
4. I love him!

I tried ;_;

I'm pretty sure it's so that the material of their sleeve doesn't catch the bow. Pretty dramatic. Your sleeve won't catch unless you're wearing something very baggy.

t. archeryfag

He's left this world for a reason. There is no room for two Jesse McCree lovers.

>(((facts)))
Sure.

>missing a burnout
He was doomed by his own hands anyways

Not that the evidence isn't compelling, but I'm reserving judgment at least until First Strike comes out.

Oh, I remember that one! I thought the style looked familiar. You're doing them in Paint, right? That's pretty impressive.

>facts
Are you saying none of that is true? I can link you the sources right now.

I'm being hopefull and want to believe that the reason Sombra is taking so long is because they're trying to balance her to make sure she doesn't become the game breaking bitch that Ana is.

Game balance took a massive nosedive as soon as Ana was introduced.

raindancer or thunderbird

So when is McCree's roll getting a rework? Thailand lost a defense against France (at least earlier than they would have) the other day because oPuTo forgot it was a thing and couldn't finish off a 1HP Reinhardt due to reloading.

raindancer

Why are the Shimadas so erotic?

Yea, I'm also the guys that these meme pics of torb and road.

fanservice for fujoshits and fags

>play with stealth mechanics
>' this will never be balanced!'
>have to redesign a new kit from scratch

That's because oPuTo is a fucking retard.

Mechaqueen

>ctrl-f "lumerico"
>Zero Results

>go to lumerico.mx
>INICIAR SESIÓN
>login using MJimenez/d0r*NuLw9
>go to admin
>override

>some like it bot
>nuevas sabor delicias
>OpenAnything1.1.0

>exec payload
>U2FsdGVkX1+vupppZksvRf5pq5g5XjFRIipRkwB0K1Y96Qsv2Lm+31cmzaAILwytX/z66ZVWEQM/ccf1g+9m5Ubu1+sit+A9cenDxxqkIaxbm4cMeh2oKhqIHhdaBKOi6XX2XDWpa6+P5o9MQw==

I love you

It does have its own MMR but it's hard to match people correctly if players going from randomly trying hard to randomly messing around. It's hard to gauge a match if someone likes to frequently mess around in QP with a Symmetra or Hanzo but in Comp he mains something like Reinhardt or McCree.

Can you stop playing the Reddit game and wait for BlizzCon?

You are so late to the party man, I'm sorry. ARG is over. We already got the prize for it.

sombra icon added to unicode standard when?

NIgger

Mechaqueen.

What do you propose they rework his roll to? Him forgetting is his own fault, I don't see how that's relevant.

They can't help it, they were born that way.

>win 4 in a row getting decent teammates while playing above average myself as support
>queue up for another game
>hanzo main, refuses to swap despite us having no hanzo combos and he's not doing well
>next game
>hanzo again, he's not doing that bad but their flankers are running ape shit and hanzo can't kill them before they kill our squishies in time, lose
>queue another one
>hanzo AGAIN, this guy just is a total fucking trainwreck that kills absolutely nobody while being a whiny fuck

When can I choose to ban 1 hero?

Raindancer my man.

>Get a 5-man Blizzard
>Team uses this to disengage
WHY

Gotta give these two guys some love. Just a guy doing his best.

PEOPLE

PLAY

QUICKPLAY

SERIOUSLY

Cutest and best pairing

>post yfw ledditors and blizzardrones got BTFO from this ARG

this post needs more buzzwords

There are literally posts on the Overwatch Reddit were people are crying that Blizzard "lied" to them and that there have been too many teasers

Report for throw :^)

>' this will never be balanced!'
>meanwhile nano boost got to live and scatter arrow is still a thing that's not being touched

reddit and blizz forums are really upset about it

scatter arrow is poo

hey I made that image

>ability that either randomly oneshots you or does nothing
>most of the time it can be rigged to one shot by firing it directly underneath someone
>the sniper has a shotgun style ability

Handsoap pls go and stay go.

Remember that it's Blizzard we're talking about. For all we know the ' initial' stealth idea could be viable.

Also, fuck scatter arrow. Nothing gets me more tilted than getting killed by those meme arrows without them even being aimed at me.

it's shit and you should make it better

I bet the second a new site goes up, despite how obvious Sombra's reveal date was from the 2 months countdown, people will forget about it and jump back in. I remember people linking here leddit posts about how people should boo them in Blizzcon yet when the lumerico shit started everyone took a huge bite of the fresh served turd by Blizzard and asked for a second plate.

I'm very tempted to just record about ten minutes worth of footage of bullshit scatter arrow killcams and put it onto reddit, see how hard they circlejerk it as being as balanced and fair ability.

NOVEMBER user WAS RIGHT

every time I see it I want to cry tbqhwyfm

Pretty much, why wouldn't Blizzard announce a new hero for Overwatch at BlizzCon? BlizzCon is nothing more than a huge advertisement party for Blizzard games.

>unreliable
>you can only ensure it actually hits something by firing a little bit in front of someone's feet
>you could just headshot them anyway
Wow cry harder

Kill yourself, 76 was created in 96-98, he wasn't made to be gay then.

I'm still going to use it

Godspeed kind draw man.

Torb will get his day soon, and on that day people will stop yelling at me for picking him.

Godspeed, user. Just for the compilation.

BLIZZCON FUCKING WHEN

What happened to the guy with the shit cocktail? did he ever deliver

November 4–5, 2016

Confirmed canon. We did it, /owg/

it's not hard at all. Recursive filtering/post hiding gets rid of all the gay crap you /y/ trash shit here.

>Metzen wrote and pitched the character 76 before game play was added

>a middle-aged white man wrote a gay character
>a man who is shitting up a franchise for 20 years now and never wrote a homosexual
>making the lead character gay in a game full of teens

I don't mind homosexuals but your delusion if off the charts on this one. It will be just some minor character or a new hero with no fanbase yet, who hasn't even been revealed yet so Blizzard will manage to cater to the tumblrinas and SJW without upsetting their main audience.

First of all:

"Metzen wanted to see what the development team would do with the character. From a story side, the developers used the broad themes and character motivations as a jumping off point, but the details of the characters' lives differ greatly"

Second that comic series was unpublished and all that exists are very small previews. None of them suggest any bit of his sexual orientation in the least. Pic related.

Why do you samefag about this so much, fag? Your faggy character will appear in the game one day, just wait until then, faggot.

>the lead character
Let's not get crazy here.
Don't be such dumb faglord

Guys, come on. This is jumping to conclusions faster than kys retard guy getting triggered by pic related.

Like it or not Overwatch Origins 'lore' is centered around him.

how do you know he wasn't gay then? did you ask metzen yourself?

How do you know he is gay, then, beyond tumblr's self-inserting fanfiction?

>TKTKTKTKTKTKTKT 1up 1up 1up YOU WIN YOU WIN
>TKTKTKKTKTKTKTKTK
>Glances occasionally at him
>Does it bother you that I play these so much?
>No, you know when to go to work.
>Not even a little?
>We're all entitled to our passions and don't deserve discrimination for being who we are and pursuing what we love.
>DOKI-DOKI x10 and she blushes
>Signs up for the 76 fan forums
>New fan here...spoke with him about my greatest passions and he approved despite his strictness...(are there topless pics of him...?)
>Our ride is here, let's move out.
>R-right! TKTKTKTKTKTKTK: I will have him see me as a woman...

>War journal entry #28: He let me snuggle up to him when watching a movie today. I know he still sees me as a child but even if it takes me a few years I will become the woman that captures his heart the way he has captured mine.

VOTE

The whole point of this universe was to make a wide range of different characters that come from all over the world. Of different ethnicity, age, body, and sexuality. Metzen said this. Metzen developed the Overwatch universe and 76. Other characters were written by other portions of the development team.

>It will be just some minor character or a new hero with no fanbase yet, who hasn't even been revealed yet so Blizzard will manage to cater to the tumblrinas and SJW without upsetting their main audience.

You have been trying to push this meme so hard. It's been said already by Chu that they have a direction for where they want to take characters and even though what the fanbase does effects it to an extent that vision isn't going to be changed. It was made very clear in several interviews.

Whatever they have planned there is no fucks to give if it "upsets" anyone. They also don't have to worry because the game is separate from the lore. You argument holds no water so stop using it.

this

>Hana getting shimada'd
not sure if like, but it sure is hot

>Hero, egomaniac, terrorist, mastermind...which of these was John "Jack" Morrison on this in-depth probing behind the first formal leader of the international organization known as Overwatch. Though it began as a small task force under Gabriel Reyes . . .

>Ugh! They don't even know him! You can die for this world and the world can still turn on you! They're a bunch of--
>That's fine, kid. I don't do this for opinions or gratitude, never did. They can say as they like.
>She stood up on the couch suddenly and spun back now eye-level with him.
>You deserve better than that though! You can't even defend yourself the way things are now...it's not right. You're a special person to me...and everyone. I don't want people to tell lies about you.

>His hand clasped her shoulder firmly and he smiled. "I don't need to worry about their lies when I have friends like you to tell me the truth." he said calmly with sheer sincerity.
>Her face ever reddening she threw her arms around him.
>I'm not a kid you know...
>Not even taken back for a moment he wrapped his arms around her and returned the embrace. "Right, just all heart."