Can you girlfriend drive manual?

Can you girlfriend drive manual?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz0SodvER4Q

>girlfriend

Yes, but she hates doing it and she hates that I got rid of the automatic Mercedes

You gotta know how to drive a manual here to get the proper license, as you can only drive an automatic if you do your coursing & driving test in an automatic

>
REEEEEEE

wait arent you from the US?

wtf are you talking about?

Yes. Everyone can drive a manual in the UK.

Americans think driving manual is special.

Pretty sure mightyBenz is from Norway.

Everyone can drive a manual in Germany.

I'm American and as an American I hate it. Fucking normies

N-no I don't need a girlfriend!

Her Dad would only let her have a manual for her first car. Drives a Prius now /shrug

>tfw trash day already

I've watched dozens of these teaching gf to drive stick videos. It makes me so fucking depressed since tfw no gf but i can't stop. Stupid cute imcompetent grills

Nah mate, I'm from Norway

>not having a gf who can drive stick

How is she supposed to drive your car? My gf has a manual mini cooper s and it's ten times faster than my miata

cuck

>Girlfriend

My husband does. Does that count?

Yes she is european

yes.

why would you want her to drive your car especially if she has her own car

God this kid is such an insufferable fag, please don't give him views...

Does your girlfriend have a bigger biceps than you?

Everyone who isn't inept drives manual.

underrated post

>mfw there are ''men'' here that can't drive a manual car

>video description and comments all "let's make this viral!!! XD"

Fucking shill.

Itsuki and Iketani are Veeky Forums incarnate.

see The kid in the video made that comment on his own video, further evidence of my claim.

It is here. On the upside, you have a car that most people can't drive so it's a great theft deterrent and you can use being able to drive manual as a way to assert your dominance over lesser men. On the downside, newer cars are coming out in auto only so manual is a dying breed here

>Top down, windows up.

This is the socks & sandals of the car word.

Less wind buffeting though

Put the roof up then.

This guy is a colossal fucking faggot, he bought an automatic 355.

>those paint chips

I think she legit ran over a hobo.

Those are seriously atrocious, I seriously don't understand how you get that many chips that high up.

I once saw a fucking Audi Q7 with a bonnet in a state like that, also had a bunch dents in it like someone slammed it a bunch of times with a rubber mallet. Blows my mind because on a car like that the bonnet has to be like 4ft off the ground.

I sold my Auto to consolidate to 1 car with my boyfriend, which was a stick Mazda 3 hatch.

We are now married and sold the Mazda for an ST about a week after the ceremony.

I don't know if they follow big trucks to close after they sand the roads in winter or what, the drivers side bumper is one giant scuff.

She said I get to ride in yours so I don't care about mine. *shrugs*

>What is hail?

The kid in this video could not be a more limp wristed faggot. jesus his "girlfriend" has more muscle than him. he looks like a fucking auschwitz survivor.

>Can you girlfriend drive manual?

My wife can.

yes
u s and a

>thinks he has a cool car but doesn't
>strikes out with girls
>is obnoxious
>thinks he knows how to drive well but can't
Yea that's Veeky Forums

>girlfriend
LMAO

she dailys a 5 speed suv, so yes

It's hilarious how this is so much of a thing for you guys.. Every fucking thread there's some shit about driving manuals as if it makes you better in some way. In south Africa and England, all our girls drive manual. You have to pass your license on a manual unless you're disabled, and if you pass in an automatic you're not legally allowed to drive a manual. Doesn't change the fact that people are shit drivers, regardless of their transmission.

>JRGarage
Discarded.
>"G-guys, I totally saved my parents business w-with a lemonade stand, I s-swear!"
>"They're my c-cars, not my parents!"

listen, I wish it was like that here
that would mean that I don't have to worry about having to import a manual car someday when Burgerland finally stops selling them

>OMG GUYS, SHE CAN DRIVE STICK #SORARE
Fucking Americunts. Everyone that doesn't live in your shit country can drive manual, it's not even remotely difficult.

What's up with her arm why is it so fat

How old is this girl? And what is she doing with a viper?

That's just an old prius.

why dont you watch the video you mong.

>tfw no gf

>Wowwwww! I can drive stick!!! I'm such a goooood drivuurrrrr

American "exceptionalism" at its finest. If the ground under America wasn't resource rich you guys would be living like Ugandans.

>Yuropoors

Me too.

I've met just around the same number of grills who drive stick than dudes, so this is fucking stupid.

>tfw no gf