How can I make my car to pollute more?

how can I make my car to pollute more?
(I'm serious)

Start by shooting yourself in the head. If it doesn't work, shoot yourself in the head again.

Just buy a diesel VW.

>Pour gas in truck bed
>light it
>Drive

Add a few litres of motor oil to your tank next time you fill up.

>pour diesel in the bed of your diesel engine truck
>light it
>drive

fixed it

what kind of pollutant?
soot is visually bad, but nox is probably worse for the environment.

Why?

Also;
Open Headers
Always WOT
Never turn off
Use leaded fuel

Remove cat
Diesel doesn't light m8

>Why?
I need to impress a girl
here in the balkans it works like that, thanks anyway

thanks

visual pollution is better

>need to pollute more to impress a girl
Re-assess your priorities in life

turbo diesel?
remove boost hose = instant smoke

>I need to impress a girl
GOD
FUCKING
UGH

Diesel whores are trash, you know that right? Trash. Put them in the dump right where they goddamn belong. Fuck them. Don't stick your dick in trash.

You can always drink bleach. Your dead carcass will already pollute the planet you beta cuck

Remove the catalytic converter.

Buy a diesel truck, remove any catalytic converter or particulate filter, add a fuel dump switch, re-route the exhaust directly into the cabin, lock yourself in the truck and tape up all the windows to make sure none of the smoke escapes while you fucking kill yourself. You should do it inside a confined garage just to be sure.

SEAFOAM
EAFOAM
AFOAM
FOAM
OAM
AM
M

Remove cat, don't give a shit about oil consumption, run a richer mixture.

Want NOx? Add a small resistor to your oxygen sensor signal wire. It will skew the reading rich and the OBD system will adjust the fuel mix unusually lean to compensate, producing extra NOx.

Want soot/particulates/HC? Unplug one or two spark plug wires - the raw unburned fuel from those cylinders will be dumped into the exhaust, where it will partially combust.

>all these triggered subhuman libtards
welcome to Veeky Forums 2.0 ladies and gentlemen
don't forget to vote for hillary ;)

>Want NOx?
how fast does it kill redditors and SJWs?

Remove your catalyzer

remove the catalytic converter.

knock the honeycomb out of it with a hammer/chisel

put it back on

the electric car nu-male influx is truly horrifying.

The easiest way is to start the car up in your garage, with the door closed. Sut there for about 2 hours, they open the garage door. If you don't own a personal garage, just hang yourself from your shitty appartment balcony.

You're the reson cars like the fucking prius exist. Just think about that, every time you see a smug hipster being a twat, you're contributing to that.