2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Best girl tells you like it is edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_161029_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/bnsf8
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=264836
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-~new~-[161003][同人ゲーム][maplex]-red-hood-susan-[re186201]-548535/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty death here

>translating fuck ugly shit games
cucks have bad taste

why don't there seem to be any VNs in the pastebins/ghostbins?

was the ghostbin not included for some reason?
ghostbin.com/paste/bnsf8

They are desperate as fuck.

For some reason I can't hook the game with /HS, it would crash with AGTH and creates bunch of error with ITH. Managed to get /HBN-C*@6F2A2A:dungeon_town.exe but that only grab half the text since the text is in multibyte

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=264836

the user that asked for Custom Reido F (i dont think that the special edition has all of the plugin clothes)

didn't see previous thread end... so here goes again
>CRF so where can I find this? out of the old hgames this one is pretty obscure

hummm guess?

eee thanks user

you can find the partial translation and more or less of a walkthrough on hongfire

thanks user, was about to ask that how lost would I be with bare machine translation, didn't even know there was a partial
so hang on a second CRF, the F instand for four? so its the fourth game in the franchise
this is the one with fantasy medieval setting, I've just checked some preview pics on their page and holy fuck

F as in Fantasy
partial will make quite a bit easier. Getting the translation to work might be wonky since you need a 32bit system for the ruby program to work(unless they updated that)

Who is being cucked out of translated games here? Why can't you be alpha and commission M1zuki for the game you like?

at the very least UI is necessary...
and btw, didn't see before but torrent is 23GB? holy fuck how much content did they put in there?

ohhhh.... just payed more attention and noticed that actually all CR games are there
nevermind..

What games came out recently that are worth playing?

The sad truth.

What's the best game where you play as a masochistic bitch who enjoys being publicly abused even by dogs?

Vitamin quest?

Waiting for the sequel to drop.

Mikami's not masochistic, she's a turbo slut.

>There was a time when everyone agreed that Vitamin Quest was a shit game
>Now everyone's losing their dicks over the upcoming game
What happened?

The shit taste faggots left.

How many good games came out since then?

Since when?

Vitamin Quest

Do you think I remember when Vitamin Quest came out?
Anyways, the answer would be, more than enough.

well... actually if you happen to find another good one, lemme know

We got an influx of EoPs

This game is allright, but nothing special.

rj#?
yeah well, lots of games with corruption (eg salvation) the girl ends up being slut and enjoying being abused,
not the main focus either but I guess they fare better

RJ184341
You play as guy though and get to corrupt two sluts.

anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-~new~-[161003][同人ゲーム][maplex]-red-hood-susan-[re186201]-548535/

The wait is so painful.

If anyone even did actually do this, they were all faggots with shit taste probably crying that there's not enough le eping cluck content in.

>they were all faggots with shit taste probably crying that there's not enough le eping cluck content in
How fucking new are you?

You fucked up, OP. Where's the ghostbin?

You expected OP to not fuck up in some ways after the title of the previous thread?

>stripped kneesocks

Hnng. Also brown elf with glasses.

Not very friend, you can take your garbage fetish and go though.

Fuck off back to /v/ or whever you came from. The NTR shit is recent meme-tier faggotry. People called VQ shit because it's a shit game. Off yourself.

It's been around for a while now, look at a calendar. Also do feel free to quit being a faggot and explain how it's supposedly so bad, when the art's better than most of the shit we see, there's a whole hell of a lot more content than most we get, the content is more varied and works for more people at least somewhere here or there, it was continually fixed up much longer than most else we've had.

>It's been around for a while now, look at a calendar.
And it's still much more recent as to compared how everyone used to agree that the game is shit.
>Also do feel free to quit being a faggot
Take your own advice and take that dick out of your mouth.
>Shit game mechanics
>Shit boring gameplay
>Ok art
That's literally all that game has.

Also same but ebib \vee\ is shit, haven't gone to that trash heap in literal years.

Na not cucked when you kneeled and begged for a translation.

>That's literally all that game has.

To be honest that's more than most shit here has.

Do any of you know to exclude the Japanese text from showing in the translation box in Visual Novel Reader? I can't seem to find anything about it on the wiki, but I guess it's just a simple setting that's hidden somewhere in the software

>Excluding the proper 100% accurate text
>Leaving the broken gibberish guesses

if anything I hide the English because I become lazy at reading Japanese otherwise.

I don't speak Moonrunes, and at least the gibberish is understandable enough for me to follow the story and to enjoy and finish the game

Lmao.

If you deal with retards long enough you kinda start developing a skill for translating gibberish to what may or may not be actual human speech.
This is what got me through half of the rpgs I played, most notably the shoku ones.

So I finally got around to playing Cos Ro3 since there's the expansion patch, why is this game so...pointless? No matter what clothes I wear and how much I run around with my sister naked, no scenes pop up
Letting sister alone go to the con does absolutely nothing
Going to school does absolutely nothing
Groping sister in her room does absolutely nothing
AND WHY THE FUCK THERES A HUGE DUNGEON UNDER THE CITY AND WHY DOESNT IT UNLOCK ANYTHING, seriously I went through the entire thing and nothing happened

overhyped by cosplayfags.

The game is shit, what did you expect?

but the previous two games were decent enough, but this one is just so fucking pointless

Cos Ro is a prime example of how to milk using RPG Maker

m1zuki is a pathetic fucking cuck.

/hgg2D/ has absolutely retarded taste, what did you expect.

Also a tip for the future: everything with a "cosplay" in the title is garbage.

>/hgg2D/ has absolutely retarded taste
>everything with a "cosplay" in the title is garbage
So should I take what you say as actual good taste, or not

COSRO series used to be about exhibitionism, though I never played the latter installments
It was never very good either way, the girls progressed too quick from mild interest in exposing themselves to getting gangbanged on the streets

But I like costumes

Use your brain.

I still dislike VQ. Art is fine but the gameplay is bleh. There's not enough world interaction. Like sure you can turboslut it up with any dude you want, but theres no corruption or exhibitionism or even 'public interest' involved so it just seems bland to me.

asking too much I'm afraid

Can someone recommenced me a game with a decent dress up mechanic? Bonus points for something like Virgin Island where you have to increase a lewdness stat to wear sluttier/ less clothing.

>There was a time when everyone agreed that Vitamin Quest was a shit game

You're delusional.

>What are archives?
My little user can't be this new.

I personnally remember about how everyone was complaining that the heroine was a turboslut.

Purefaqs are cancer

There's always that matchstick girl game. Pretty extensive choice of clothing in that one, but i personally could never figure out hot to progress a certain point relatively close to the beginning and never bothered to look up a guide. So i have no idea if the h content is good or not

>everyone

Stop.

Most of the clothes are totally pointless in that game

They should do a h game with babies in it. Dont you all think so? i know we all want sum of that!

You're delusional if you think it isn't awful.

Well, I did drop VQ; wouldn't say it was shit, just kinda meh. Doesn't stop me from being mildly hyped about the sequel, especially considering this pic . Still probably won't have as much ろり as I'd like though.

A babbyfuck game?

Sure I can dig it

>Quiet Girls never ever
Why live?

Being dead probably sucks even more than being alive so you may as well keep on keeping on.

Sure, but they're there. The stats are pretty much meaningless anyway, you can totally get everywhere with the least amount of warmth or whatever stat the clothes gave, and I guess attractiveness was the other which got you more money? Either way the clothes are just for dress up, which is what that user was asking for

He wanted a decent dress-up.

>probably
Only one way to know for sure
See you on the other side if there is one

see you later user.

Being dead sucks, there isn't even Internet

Fucking spooks, stop posting on my taiwanese sewing forum.

recommend me a game based on my favorites
princess sacrifice, akakubi arena, VH

Real life

How is Sacred Eyes? I've only really played AD and Vitamin Quest.

im currently playing that now but not enough h scenes

Eiyuu*Senki got fully translated.

Its a tactics game? VN game? What is it?!

It's bad

Gotta do the virgin route first user, its got the best ending.

Then on the newgame+ you can slut it up

A sengoku rance-like, but easier.
South America territories have the best battle music

It's growing stronger!

very linear, very meh. Why its so highly rated i dont understand, but that can be said for quite a few highly rated games on dlsite

what about Eiyuu*Senki gold?

This isn't the right arrangement for a pentagram. Try again.