This is the "Veloce" model for the Alfa Romeo Giulia

This is the "Veloce" model for the Alfa Romeo Giulia.

>2.0 turbo 280 hp
>Q4 system
>0-62 mph in 4,9 seconds

Why lie? You want this car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdJmIVqLY
youtube.com/watch?v=rBam1b3Dgrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it will look like a kia at night

Remember:

>get Alfa Romeo
>get pussy

Pure sex

(just a friendly reminder)

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdJmIVqLY

Oh it's the italian 3 Series clone.

I know Alfa Romeo is expanding, are they planning on building 3/4/5 series c class/E class competitors?

>3 series competitor

It's the Giulia

>4 series competitor

There will be a Giulia coupè

>5 series competitor

Next year we'll see that car togheter with the Stelvio suv

I want this car but with restyled more conservative front. Maybe face lift will help

The Giulia is an m3 competitor, it's a sports car

I'm talking about a not fast luxury sedan

looks like a cross eyed angry bird

Why would I want this instead of a fully loaded skoda superb kombi?

>280hp
>1500+kg
>4.9 0-60
Damn son

No thanks. I'll take quadri or M3

This is basically a 340i m8. Completely different car.

To expensive considering market prices for second hand alfa, interior quality and reliability. Alfa now costs same as similary powerful c class, a4 and 3 series which will hold value much better and have better interior finish, especially audi and benz.

Currently you can buy only 4c and giulia qv. Others are way overpriced.

The Giulia doesn't only come in the Quadrifoglio version huh.

The complete engine list:

>2.2 diesel 150, 180 and 210 hp (last one awd)
>2.0 petrol 200, 280, 350 hp (tba)
>2.9 V6 510 hp --> Quadrifoglio

As you can see it's a rival for both the 3 Series and the M3.

2 minutes searching on google won't damage you.

>1500+ kg

The 2.2 diesel weights 1375 kg if manual and 1410 if automatic.

The Q4 AWD system weights 60 kg and considered that the petrol engine is lighter than the diesel...we are UNDER 1500 kg.

>too expensive

This Giulia is the fastest, the more comfortable, precise and sharp car of the lot as many reviews states.

Who the fuck cares if the interior is not as luxurious as other competitors like MB C class which is a complete piece of shit to drive.

>muh interior quality

This is a driver oriented car and it's better finished than a bmw 3 series (the germans themselves said this heh) and it's ok because if I want a luxurious interior I'd pick up a Lexus, but an IS won't feel like a Giulia.

People really think the interior is worse than this?

Kia in the rear at night. Infiniti in the front at night.

i would if it was a 2 door with no b pillar
but i already have a nice 4 door car

That cheap as fuck tablet.

>of course it's premium luxury because is german

Considered that the most expensive trim for the C class comes with full fake leather (artico) interior...well...Today Mercedes is pure shit, it's the shadow of the glorius and prestigious car maker it was just like 10 years ago...

>alfa romeo
Does it still have the-
Vomit/10

I'd buy a Giulia with this interior: red + luxury pack

The full aluminium shift paddles are gorgeous and the biggest among competitors (which they have made of plastic).

AYY LMAO I'm retarded

And that's why I say you can only buy quadrifoglio. You can't justify buying non qf version because it won't be much faster, if at all from other competitors and you loose when it comes to luxury, ride, quality and resell value

Did you even drive is? W204 rides better than latest lexus is let alone w205. I'd only consider lexus over the benz if it was cheaper. People here in Europe only buy it to be special snowflake since the c class is better luxury car and both of them can't touch 3 series when it comes to sporty driving so that leaves lexus with very low or no buyers at all here.

Btw lexus is looked way better in 08 than now, but at least they are trying g something new with exterior unlike the interior that is honestly shit. It really looks dated. Some may not like floating iPad in the benz, but if you go with upgraded Navi option it has thinner bezels and doesn't look so bad in real life.

In the end it all comes to preferences but objective reality is
C class is most luxurious in class with best ride and materials
A4 has best awd system, best interior design and infotainment system, slick not show off exterior. Probably best choice for normies
Giulia qv is the newest of bunch and therefore performs the best.
BMW 3 is 5 years old now and it shows. Interior quality is above alfa, but not as good as others. M3 shows its age when it comes to performance numbers so it is best to wait for new one. Less powerful models are go to when it comes for sporty driving. They will give similar performance as alfa and will be better car. Other 90% of time when you are not chewing corners with it. Best to wait for new one tho because current one will get cheaper.
Lexus is not terrible at anything but not great either. Muh Toyota reliability memes aside only reason to go with is over any of mentioned cars is if it's significantly cheaper. Front is ugly as hell, interior is outdated, infotainment among worst. On the other side good ride and quality finish.

>you loose when it comes to luxury, ride, quality and resell value

Speak for yourself faggot, because according to what the fucking international magazines are saying the Giulia offers a more comfortable ride than Bmw, Audi and Mercedes, also Jaguar, while being extremely precise and sharp.

The quality is the same as the germans because the parts and plastics are produced by the same manufacturer which is FAURECIA, and the panels used in the Giulia are their newest and exclusive product: lighter than previous plastics and of the same good quality.

The luxury is YOUR problem because in a market with different products you can't expect that every car excels is everything, so you won't buy an Alfa Romeo if you are looking for luxury...you'd go for a Lexus as I said or maybe an Audi. If you're looking for an Alfa you want a car to drive with a decent interior for the price, the same goes for Bmw.

The resale value it's also a meme, because if you keep the car for many years it won't depreciate much more than others, also if you regularly change it you lease it and the problem is totally gone.

why does alfa insist of putting hideous wheels on absolutely everything they produce?

it does! i love it

>what is aftermarket

>inb4 10 grand cheaper than the QV

useless shit like the c43 amg or a s5

You think you know everything don't you? You read internet articles and value that same as if you driven car yourself.

Working for rent a car for 7 years now and I've driven plenty of cars. Especially vw. There is no vw or audi in last 5 years that I at least haven't driven around the block and watching car reviews with that experience is top cringe. Seeing car buyer or whichever site praising a4 for example like it was second coming when it reality it's just improved old model makes me puke.

C class is not luxury car. It only happens to be most luxurious and comfortable in category of small sedans. Top of range Mercedes models are s, sl, cl, gl, slr, sls, amg gt. Other models are there to earn money, best being c and e class.

I drove all the cars in the segment included the Giulia and I Know what I'm saying.

The Giulia is pure gold for everything except pure luxury and Premium feel.

For that I'd choose again my IS.

>Premium feel.
>For that I'd choose again my IS.
Yeah, you either only ever driven is and giulia or you are full of shit. Considering your language and verbal assaults leads to second.

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?

That's an awful lot to say by someone who looks like a civic by day.

If it's priced cheaper than the C-Class or Lexus IS, i'd very much consider it.

I don't know if you get the F-Sport models in Europe but the IS350 F-Sport is definitely competitive with the 340i sport trim. It definitely has better steering feel and turn in. It's just harder for you to throw the back end out. I just drove a bunch of luxo cars car shopping with my dad this week. IMO from best to worst:

C-Class
Comfiest, most premium feeling materials, interior looks awesome, handles well but feels too isolated to be fun as fun as the Cadillac or Jag. Still economical, solid and feels like it'll last a long time. No real downsides to it in my opinion. I can see people hating the tablet though.

Lexus IS
Best combination of comfort and fun. Great build quality, soft touch everywhere. Shit styling and the smallest of the group. Interior needs a major styling refresh and the front fascia is inexcusably bad. Styling aside it was great.

Cadillac ATS
Most fun to drive, feels like what the 3 series used to be, also manages to be very comfortable and the suspension irons out harshness while still giving back road feel. Loud and unrefined though. Worst interior of the bunch. Shit controls

BMW 3
Shit steering feel, harsh ride, but roomy, fast as fuck and pretty cheap right now. Options will fuck you if you add any. This is the oldest design of the class though and a generation behind so I can't really fault them.

Jaguar XE
Fun to drive and light. Can't really find any other positives besides this. The ATS drives better and pretty much every other car does the other stuff better.

Audi A4
Does nothing better than the others in the class but is well rounded, comfortable, cheaper and has a great interior. Wouldn't buy though. Audi reliability.

Infiniti Q50
Shit. Everything about it was shit. Not a single advantage over any of them. Comfy seats are the only positive thing I have to say about it. Weird interfering electric steering controls were awful.

Every single one of those cars is a snoozefest, just pick the emblem you like the most

>C63 AMG
>ATS-V
>M3
>snoozefests

Correct. Source: actually driven them

Unless you're dallying a Z06 I don't think anyone would call the C63 a snoozefest. AMG shit is fucking awesome. Haven't driven an M3 but have driven a Camaro SS which is pretty much an ATS-V with a V8 and it was one of the most fun driving experiences i've ever had.

What's so strange?

My car is a Lexus IS 300h f-sport and I did a 1 hour test drive with a Giulia 2.2 diesel.

Talking about build quality, premium feel and other shit my IS is better but when it comes to what I feel when driving, apart from one car to be an hybrid and the other one a diesel, the Giulia was better.

The steering wheel is perfect, maybe a little too light for my tastes (i prefer a heavy control) in some conditions, the suspension are great because they're not firm as fuck like in every german car like the Bmw (try a random m sport trim with the normal suspension and prepare to break your back if you find a hole on the road), they're able to absorb greatly while delivering a solid performance if you drive more precisely and fast, plus the gearbox is fantastic.

My car drives very well but it's not comparable since it has a totally different transmission, but apart from this I repeat myself:

>IS = better finishment and overall premium feel
>Giulia = drives better and is more precise (and lighter) but the cabin doesn't feel as luxurious as the IS

No, I won't buy the Giulia since I don't want a diesel car, so for the moment I'm very pleased with the hybrid Lexus considered I use the car only for home --> work --> home and rarely on the week end.

In Europe we have every F-sport models but the 350, instead we have the 300h which is hybrid.

Huh, I'm surprised we don't get an IS Hybrid here. Pretty much every other Lexus other than the two Land Cruiser derivatives offer a hybrid model.

The IS350 is just the IS with more sport tuning and the uprated V6 powertrain from the larger GS. It's easily at par with the 6 cylinder 3 series equivalent.

You kinda drove my point home. Dont modern camrys have a similar led tail design?

Will the car come to America? I'll graduate uni in a few years and by then I'll probably buy a used depreciated Giulia

It will, in the next 2 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBam1b3Dgrg