What is your dream project?

What is your dream project?
Mind would be a mirage coupe evo conversion(pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-sxJVTOqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MR-S 2zz swap and hardtop

I'm a simple man.

Z3 M Coupe with an M3 6 speed and subtle cage. Nice wheels, good tires...So much want.

It's not my dream but I think it'd he cool to swap the mr16ddt and manual trans from a juke or sentra turbo into a cube.

Either r34 or evo9

b5 s4 with a 6.3 m156

You, i like you

12yo""""""petrolhead""""""/10

nah dude trust me, he's a car expert. he plays need for speed

Mr2 with a 1mz v6 swap

countach with an aventador drivetran

Pre facelift subaru brat, swap in the whole drivetrain of whatever sti is laying around.

Porsche 356 replica with subaru engine

22b with a supercharged EZ30

so many...
miat w 4.3 v6 out of an s10
sonoma prerunner
foxbody widebody drift car
turd gen rally car
classic american rwd big block 4-door beater do-everything machine

Moooooo

This, but with EZ36 and ITB's.

Also; cut the rear hatch off of a wagon and weld onto coupe. Make a shooting brake 22B.

He's even got the team emperor sticker. Sudou is probably at about mid life crisis age now, so while the body kit IS shitty, he's probably still got solid driving skills.

Fuck yes. I'm glad there are so many good Mitsubishi conversions. I would have loved to do a evo 4.5 coupe.

Instead I'm building a supercharged 3.8l awd eclipse (like everyone else)

I believe there is an actual team emporer tuning shop in Japan.

Building a 4L DOHC 5 valve V8 that could rev to 10k would tickle my asshole in a special way.

I've seen a Mirage to Evo conversion at my community college and it looks decently well-put together

B5 S4 Boosted VR6 swap.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-sxJVTOqU

that seems stupid when you can supercharge the v6 already in it or twin turbo it, or just drop in a v8.

RB26DETT swapped 1st gen facelifted Renault Scenic

Extend the mustang and make it a sports sedan.

RB26DETT swapped E39 sedan 6speed

>supercharge the v6 already in it or twin turbo it
It's already twin-turbo'd dipshit
The vr6 has a higher compression ration and cc per cylinder. It would cost less to bore a vr6 to 3l than the 2.7. The VR6 block is significantly stronger than the 2.7T block. And the vr6 will have better turbo location. Hence why the vr6 is more popular in drag racing.

5.3 turbo Volvo 240 wagon
Doing a 244 LS swap but I really wanted a wagon.
Gonna get that wagon some day.

I'd like to make a system to replace brakes with electric motors that charge a capacitor
then use this on the non engine driven wheels of 2wd cars
Mercedes has already done this kind of thing with compressed air but I think electric motors would be easier to implement
sounds like something Ferrari would do

Buick Skylark of the first two years with an equal year Pontiac Tempest floorpan welded in so it's less of a pain to adapt the independent suspension components and transaxle from a Corvette C5 or C6 as a reference to the original layout of the Tempest which did these things earlier than the Corvette did, mated to a 3.5L Rover V8 crate engine as a reference to the optional Buick 215 it's built on with a turbocharger as a reference to the Oldsmobile Cutlass Jetfire. With Tempest or Cutlass rear quarter panels and tail lights (not pictured) because the Buick units are ugly, but you only get the pillarless roof on the Buick. Basically a street touring modernization of the entire BOP compact platform mashed into one car. 350 whp and less than 3000 lbs.

thats the shop i take my car...

That colour

Are they any good?

yuppp some really nice guys! they always throw in a bunch of work for free. They did my clutch upgrade for hundreds less then any other shop in the area wanted plus they threw on a new header i had free of charge.

Any pics?

A Mercedes 190E Evolutionair 2 replica, Aston Martin dogleg 7 speed, with a 16v engine - a nice big stroker DaimperChrysler 3rd gen Hemi, up to that classic Merc displacement of 6.9 liters. Make the engine look like it's straight out of a late 60's Mopar, Tri-Power setup and all, but hiding modern electronic ignition and fuel injection.

>22b with a 20b
BRAPBRAPBRAPSUTUTUTUTUTUTU

Instead of the old 4.3, I'd pick the newer 5th gen ("LT") 4.3 instead, because of it's aluminium block and direct injection.
Either that, or a Mazda K-series V6, preferably a regular 2 liter, but with the ZEM supercharger on top to provide BOOST.

>5 valve
Why? It only adds inertia to your valve train, limiting maximum RPM.

>RB26
Why, if BMW offers just as good (and with lighter, aluminium blocks) I6 engines, and better yet, you could swap the next-gen M5 V10 in there?

Electric motors are bad at braking to a standstill though, so you'd need conventional brakes alongside it.

Volvo does what you're describing to their Twin Engine models iirc.

1963 Lincoln Continental with more horsepower than God.

>Electric motors are bad at braking to a standstill though,
yes aside from the weight (sprung or otherwise) that was one thing bothering me
the torque curve of the electric motor only allows it to work in a narrow range
I chose a speed between 60 and 120 kph as it suits back roads roads well
my interest is to gain 4wd out of the exit of corners
as well as taking some load off the petrol motor at low speed

>Volvo does what you're describing to their Twin Engine models
using the rear wheels is smart
lots of room and not much braking is done there anyway
and the differential can handle abs and traction control problems

I do wonder if they still have a drum for parking like some rear disk systems

Still in the earlier stages, but it's getting a non mivec 6g75 swap from an Endeavor, including the awd which is permanently 50/50 split and also only comes in automatic. But I'd rather it be awd than 5spd fwd with ~300whp