/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Yamcha is Number One edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

sayians suck lmaoo

Does this look like the face of mercy to you?

Leave the double ningens to me.

Third for delicious black.

Why does everyone act like max stamina is a good thing?
If you get stamina broken by either a stamina break hit / super, you're going to get locked into a combo that kills you. If you have just like 6-8 bars of stamina at least you'll have a chance of making it out alive.

That's still cute for some reason.

If you get stamina broken to begin with, you were out of stamina.

>not perfect

If you get stamina broken in an online match you're probably fucked if they know what they're doing.

If you get stamina broken with ai you just wait until the charge strong hit you 30,000 miles away and get back up.

>When you finally meet a player in ranked that is not a saiyan

Why is it that every time I see a DBXV2 video, it's a nigger playing it?

We did it.

Now what?

isn't Super Kamehameha the one goku teaches?

btw try out maiden blast or Mystic Flash for pvp, I think they'll be good

White people don't watch anime

Post CaCs

Yeah you get it from him. I sort of want to try final kamehameha since it's supposed to be better.

>This guys accent
I can't.

Blacks love DBZ.

reposting from last thread,

Hey /dbg/, got a question for ya. The other day I was playing Endless PVP with some friends with levels and items turned off, but despite wearing the same QQ Bang on each preset of clothing, I still noticed on some sets I'd had more bars of stamina and ki compared to others. Aren't QQ Bangs supposed to normalize everything? I can't PVP now with a sound mind because I have no way of knowing whether or not my damage output is being nerfed as well.

characters with high max stamina needs more time to recover from stamina break
hitting the opponent while he is stamina broken slows down the recovery
breaking the opponent while he has low stamina slows the recovery even more down

while having lots of stamina offers you more chances to escape combos and take less damage in the neutral game, having more also puts you at a risk of eating lot of damage from a stamina break, especially if they do it while you're low on stamina

I personally prefer having 6-7 bars

now feed him all your elder kais
>tfw only had 8 and need 1 more to get his super attack to 10

Do female humans have any good melee strings? Please help.

Yes, but at least you only have to wait for 2 bars of stamina to recover instead of like 12.

There's also the fact that, no matter how high your stamina is, the recovery speed from a stamina break is never faster. It's always static, meaning the wait time for higher stamina is just plain longer.

A stamina break on someone with 6 stamina bars is not a GG.
A stamina break on someone with 12 stamina breaks is match over go home.

If you were into anime in grade, middle or high school, how did you not have any black weeaboo friends.

Though honestly, as a black user, I have no fucking idea why we like it so much. I'm an Escaflowne fanboy and stopped being fanatical about DBZ right before I started college

With us it's either OP, Bleach, DBZ or that Naruto shit. Especially the Naruto shit

clothing and QQ bangs are in effect in endless lobbies
in ranked clothing and QQ bangs are turned off

skillpoints are still in effect it seems

So , quick question 'cause i'm starting to feel like the game is gonna pull a xenoverse 1 on me

When you get to the later PQs does the AI become so hard you have to cheese the fuck out of it ?

Because right now i haven't even fought frieza and the AI is already starting to kinda turtle my ass until i try to guard break which is a free combo for these input reading assholes

Right now it's manageable only because the AI let go of the block button if you mash long enough combos, but i'm really wondering how stronger AI will behave

I'm fairly sure that was user error and not actually in the game

OK

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

Perfect

>how did you not have any black weeaboo friends.
Not him, but I'm Canadian so we didn't have many black people where I lived.

All my black weeb friends are online-only dudes.

If I want to make a basic attacker which race should I go for in pvp?

the stronger AIs get brutal, it's really fun
they don't just slap super armour on it like XV1, they just gave them good AI, you actually have to git gud

Not him but we don't have blacks in Mexico

>If you get broken out of an ultimate/some supers, you are also stamina broken
>no matter how much your max stamina is, you regenerate at the same rate
If either of these were changed I'd for sure focus stamina, but as it stands I find low stamina to be better

Fridge, Monkey or Namek

Human male.

When you get to the later PQ's you learn that spamming vanish does not solve all your problems.

You also learn that the ai is a cheating fuck. Vanish behind it when it guards or dash away and dash back into a light hit for free combos.

Dragon Ball is fun for all ages and races.

Does anyone have a source of what all the transformations exactly do?

golden frieza only boosts ki attacks

Fair enough. Black weeaboos are everywhere here. It's just normal

Male Human
Male Sayian
Female Buu
Freeze Man

if you're not shit and actually know how to manage your stamina, you should dump points into stamina

aren't blacks also really into purse owner?
not really an anime as far as I know but it's still weeb shit

even namekians?

yes
wrong

For the build I'm going 100 health/stam and basics if that changes the race selection any.

Europe loves DBZ, ever since I got the internet I discovered white america somehow doesn't like it?

It's so weird, how can you not love Dragon ball

There's no super armor bullshit, AI now uses actual game mechanics. The harder ones will stam break you almost every time you try to ult randomly.

They still get hit with random perfect shots and destructo-discs, though.

That goes out the window in expert missions where cheat out the ass

thanks

screw you

I guess they wanted to make Golden Frieza true to power levels by making it by far the best transformation.

Can female saiyans actually do damage with basic attacks in this game, or do they have to resort to superspam like they did in XV1?

>No super armor bullshit
Excuse me god goku/vegeta would like a word. But it's not that bad.

Question: Were the Tuffles mentioned in the manga at all? I was trying to figure out how the Tuffle-Saiyan war worked for my CaC's backstory when I realized I don't even know if the Tuffles are canon.

It was just a casual endless lobby since my higher leveled friends had many more bars than I did. I really don't understand why there's an option to "Turn off levels and items" if skillpoints are still accounted for. What else is there to a level aside from skillpoint spread?

Nah, I checked this morning and the same QQ bang was on every preset. If a QQB's job is to allow you to wear whatever you want with the exact same stat turnout and that doesn't happen, something's screwed up. I'm really confused about this whole thing.

>even namekians?
It depends.

I melt fucking anything that holds still long enough on my Ice Demon. Or travels in a straight line. Or anything below me, the aim is way better downward for some reason.

Maybe they will add SSJG and SSJB in DLC to match it, and everyone else gets shafted.

Toriyama designed them (well, they're basically humans, but he drew some), but otherwise no. They're not canon.

Nah that's a good foundation, anything after that is fluff. I would have at least 5 Bars of Ki though so you can use whatever transformation of whichever race you pick.

Yes, currently rocking a fem saiyan now and its a great mix of physical and beams. Beam spam isn't anywhere NEAR as viable as it was in 1.

i wanna twink a majin char but her transformation is beyond stupid/ugly.
also i'm too bad to unlock potential unleashed

wat do?

Is anyone else disappointed with the customization aspect of XV2? The hair choices are garbage, no ki recolour, no choosing striking style and if you are a female you can't recolour your undergarments so they never match things.

>tfw tempted to use dragon stones to speed up the medal gaining process
should I do it?

Do they actually have super armor?

>Nail after Guru's house has become dangerous

so whats the deal with future ss? just a gimmik?

>by far the best
universally, potential unleashed is better
for ki specials & ki normals, fridge is best yes

tiny increase in damage indeed, this was kid gohan's light string, top is golden

>85% dmg reduction

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They take waaaaayy less damage than even expert quest bosses in PQ 100 at the end of the fight. Or headshots are a thing. I'm actually not sure.

This triggers the /dbg/.

>Increased stamina regeneration

>when time patroller stops showing up to help you with dragon balls

>30% boost to an attack stat
>ZERO penalties (unlike all but future SSJ)
>Their faces when they decided to make the 2nd worst race last game into by far the best, and the true rulers of the galaxy.

>Trying to do expert missions
>AI is retarded, always get minds controlled and never frees anyone.
>Literally only one other person on
I'm guessing there are more, but this is usual quality Jap net coding. Either that or not only is this game dead, it was fucking stillborn.

Git gud.

How exactly do these Guru wishes work? I have the time egg and have started my 3rd cycle of the quests.

Also, would him let me change my appearance with said wish?

so in case you're interested to see who has the most ki super damage with max investment

female Saiyan:
base: 7.75
weight bonus: 8.25
max stat investment: 9.5
max equipment: 10
Super Vegeta 2: 10*1.175=11,75

Fridge
base: 7.5
weight bonus: 8.0
max stat investment: 9.25
max equipment: 9.75
Golden Fridge: 9.75*1.3=12.675

with max investment, golden fridges will around 7% more damage than female Super Vegeta 2

Super Vegeta 2 has the advantage of charged ki super teleport stuff though
(values might be 2% off)

>>ZERO penalties (unlike all but future SSJ)
see it aint much, but hey

mistranslation
you don't get a wish, you get more options from shenron when you get egg

>Playing a meme race

No, it's 15% damage reduction.

Don't be retarded

Gotcha

Nobody groups for Expert missions because nobody gets credit for completion except the host.

You got the egg, you're done.
He gives more wish choices at Shenron. The thumbnail popup is TERRIBLY worded.

Who knew bardock was just a gohan clone all along

>Naruto
>Grew up without a dad
>Everyone hated him for reasons he didn't understand when all he wanted was to fit in
>Driven to delinquency just for attention
>Strong themes of comradery, brotherhood, and family ties
>Also themes of overcoming your limits against some assholes who were born with an advantage and live life on Easy Mode (Neji, Sasuke, Gaara)
>Discovery that often times those same people had it harder than you, eventually amounting to a mutual understanding of each other and new friendships.

I mean, that last part unfortunately doesn't happen often enough, but it's easy to spot why Naruto resonates so well with black people.

I have left a trail of candy to my doorstep, now to wait for the Buu bitches to stroll on in.

>At the end it turns out Naruto was special and amazing the whole time and never has to work for anything

I Giant Storm'd my way through that for an easy Z-rank.

Knockback + Giant Storm against the AI is great, works about 60%-75% of the time

>those tiny round little grape fruits pressing out against the skin tight suit

Kai's help me for I am but a simple Ningen man.

Worth it.

>X4 Kamehameha (Looking for Super Kamehameha to replace it)

You get Super from training with Goku.

Just...just so you know...if you don't already. Sorry.

now if you run this bad boy like I do
apparently it's a 20% flat ki damage addition to the transformation (so fridge becomes 150 & vegeta 2 becomes 137.5)

Super Vegeta 2 + zsoul = 10*1.375 = 13.75
Golden Fridge + zsoul = 9.75 * 1.5 = 14.625

that changed the difference between them less than I expected

And there's the thread that ties it all together.

I decided on female buu but what do I do for the height/weight? I know you go thicc for basic attack/striker but height is confusing.

They need to get rid of these stupid fucking timers.
Just keep track of the time in the background and have it gradually lower ranks more past 15 minutes, but jesus don't have it front and center.

>They added Future Gohan
At least Super Saiyan can't spam ults anymore

He did have to work at one thing

Being accepted

Everything else though, yeah, he was born great, he did not achieve greatness

>Character is supposed to be fighting against destiny (Neji)
>Acts as if he's broken free of his destiny
>Still fulfills his destiny in the end and dies for the main branch
Sad.

I feel like Kishimoto lost that plot thread once he reached the time skip.

short is faster, tall is more health

What are some good ults to spam for this shit?
Most ults these days are slower so the AI just *teleports behind you* and stam breaks you.

Maiden Blast

>Use it
>AI runs up to PSSSSH NOTHIN PERSONNEL stamina break
>Run right in to the hitbox
>Die

And I'm partial to Dual-Destructo Disc

>min max fridge is a frost like super short / super thin fridge
>it looks the most retarded, while tall and big fridges look badass
Fuck base stats, they just need to scrub this shit with a new QQ Bang type equipment that lets you get rid of it.

Final Flash?

Will picking one or the other mess up combos since I'm losing speed?