chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5733871320.html
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5804453428.html
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5788161096.html
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5754983601.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5808248182.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5786208726.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought a new skin for my benchseat.

How hard should this fucker be to put on?

100% it's going to look terrible, auto upholstery is only possible for people practicing in mysterious dark arts. I've tried a few times and couldn't make it look right, and I've done everything else there is to do to cars from paint to machine work.

After some sleuthing I have determined thatched Willys Wagon at work is a 1949. It bothers me like hell that the owner doesn't want to fix it, I'd like to do it myself, since I've always liked and wanted a Willys, but the thing is going to be a can of worms to try and get right again

Pic semi related

Took long enough for a new thread

bumpin

TUCK AND ROLL

Being Mexican helps

>both of those are my pics
nice. that always makes me happy.

I have a shitload of pictures from you

>practicing in mysterious dark arts
heh... should be a piece of cake....

that fills me with gladness.

>those wheels

yeah I agree. but better to keep it rolling than just sit in a garage because you can't find period correct matching wheels. wheels can always be changed.

I don't think I've ever seen a Continental with fitting aftermarket wheels though.

the only one I can think of is specifically this picture, but I doubt you'd be able to find one.

the cars from In Time starring justin timberlake were like this and they where cool as hell.

hol up

What classik should i get, shit kunt?

>tfw no classic muscle drift cars
This shit should be done more often

Based Tony Angelo is building a drift Cuda

There's a 2J powered E-Type making the rounds on the interwebs, pretty neat imo

What ever your heart desires that you can reasonably afford. There's no wrong choice as long as you like it

I want an old Corolla but there aren't any for sale in driveable condition around me

I fucking love this wagon. Got to meet the guy finally, I asked him how big the motor was and he basically said his buddy put it together so he probably doesn't want people to know. He did tell me he runs nitrous

>car show in big empty parking lot
>7:30 PM
>thinking about going home, quiet night not a lot of people showed up
>see a big white brick come rolling in a little over an 1/8th of a mile away
>ITS HIM

Really nice guy, old school Long Island guy. Said that the wagon used to be his tow car for his dragcar, then him and his son built up the wagon after it sat for awhile

Cool thread is back up

I have some cool stuff for the night

Plymouth Fury

Old Corollas are fucking sweet, too bad every Rican in the US fucking hoards them.

For the wagon lovers

Unffff.

Something about these old Caprice's really get me going, they just got that old school toughness about them.

The last FnF movie really surprised me with this one, so much so I've seriously started thinking about doing a Caprice stock car build like this. It just has that wicked 80's street racer vibe to it.

That particular year I fucking love. Something about how the trunk is curved, that backend too. So fucking mean looking

In their stock form they're just boats, but if you build them proper, wider wheels and lower them a bit, they look sick

Either that or an S30, but again it's the same problem

Karmann Ghia. I want one.

Anyone know this car??

ugly af

I don't know unfortunately

Some gm b body, probably a Pontiac from the mid to late 60s.

That's just like, your opinion man

it's a 1966 pontiac le mans.

Pontiac Tempest most likely

Just like, suck a dick man

Bamp with a pic from yesterday morning

Lewd

Went to go look at a 67 Cougar Thursday, been trying to work a date with the owner for the past week. Turns out the owner is an old chick who's a nurse, and doesn't really know much about cars. The pics looked decent but we got there and it was fucking rough. Trunk lid was destroyed, body filler everywhere, the paint was cracking, the dash was cracked, the headliner was bad, the rear bumper would need to be replaced, the rear window and trunk isn't straight, and the back seat is fucked.. Plus the motor didn't even fucking turn. For 3000, fuck that. All those parts would add up and then add on a new paint job. Should I say fuck it and try for it?

If you are really passionate about that survivors example, go for it. Rationally, I'd look for something with fucked paint but with solid bones. Paint will probably be the last thing you'll do.

The thing that scares me is it's everything. Exterior, interior, and power train. I would be fine with it if it ran and there wasn't that much going on in the interior. But I worry that it'll be something that I dump too much money and I have another project going on.

Where do you live? honestly if it needs everything, other probably not worth it. There's a million classics, and I guarantee you'll find some more cougars.

Post Craigslist.

It's been up for like a month. She said she had other people looking at, probably had the same thoughts I have. And it had temp plates that said October 1st.
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5766865805.html

Eh if you can get it for like 2g maybe but it needs a lot of work. she knows what she's got so I doubt it.

Here's some stuff I kind of liked
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5733871320.html
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5804453428.html
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5788161096.html
chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5754983601.html

Y'all have some BITCHING g bodies.

Hello

Brewery stop from the tour

Most of the G-bodies around here are owned by stupid nig nogs. I would like an 85 Monte Carlo and shove a big block in there. But I love muscle cars and already have a project where Im shoving something where it doesn't belong. Pic related, that's it. And I'm looking at a 1992 Cougar with a 5.0 HO this weekend and donor the motor

That's pretty hektik family. Nice.

Took this picture last night:

What car?

Is that a merc..

No, that's my '78 Excalibur. It is styled after a Mercedes SSK, though.

There's something oddly satisfying about looking down the hood and seeing independent headlights and flared fenders.

'66 Pontiac Tempest or Lemans convertible. GM A-body, not B-body.

Yeah I figured that out after like 7 minutes of looking lol.

ahhh ,shit

is that right by i25..

that construction project is right next to araphoe rd

Just picked this up early this week. I still have to scrape off all of the stickers though. I have no idea why boomers are so obsessed with that smoking duck thing.

I'd go with the old toyota, Those things are sick. Too bad you can never find one in any good condition for a decent price

Pretty. Were those door mounted antennas a popular thing, and if yes in what era?

Thanks man, no that's something the previous owner did. He didn't want to drill into the car so he mounted the antenna to the fender. Personally I think it looks pretty cool so I'm gonna keep it that way.

I've been gone for a while, anyone know if the dew trail guy started a new cyoa?

Yep

Are you riced new edge mustang user? I saw your car driving home from work

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5808248182.html

Came across this on cl

>those wheels
>automatic
>"""""""""37k kms""""""""""
>aftermarket alarm
>shitty seat covers
>5k
naw mate, don't do it.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5786208726.html

I also really like this. Unrelated, I got another ticket today.

that thing is cool as fuck. and for what?

For not displaying a symbol on the back. Fuck I hate cops.

>not displaying a symbol on the back
is this some kind of canadian thing.

Yeah it's similar to P plates, kinda. It's completely pointless like every other stupid law we have in this shitty over governed province.

ahh, thats coool man

yea, im in the same area so its not hard to spot the car. not sure about the "riced" though, its a saleen!!! :)

you remember where though? i'm not on that part of the highway for long, usually headed towards arapaho to the gym

It was like arapaho and havana. I kek'd.

>vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5786208726.html

yea, i used to know someone who had one of these. the thing about the first gen civic though is they are really small cars, pictures do not do it justice, from what i remember back home they are twice as smaller than the smart car i think

ahha,

cool when was this though?

damn, i think i posted my car a little too many times on here

it was at about 4:00 ish? I was leaving work.

>small

Yeah that's what I want out of my next car, was thinking of a B16 or D16 swap into that

I really want to restore a car, and I have the money for it. But I don't have a sufficient garage or an air compressor or a welder or an engine hoist. I just have basic power tools and some screwdrivers and wrenches. Pic related is my dream car except with '68 Rally sport headlight covers.

>I want to restore a car
>and I have the money for it
k

do it

thats cool man, you follow the ufc??

ahhh, nice

are you sticking with n/a for the build?

my buddy used to have a b20 non vtec,, you ever looked into it?

what build are you going with though, from i what i remember those aren't even 2k in weight, super fast if you can get 225+ to the wheels on these

damn, im kind of in the same boat, but i don't know about getting into a project build without having adequate garage space, i've been told you can rent garage space etc.. but that is a hassle and i guess i will just wait for when i move back to california, i will finish the build one day with my cousin, but it isn't an "american car" m y cousin left both of his project cars at his parents place, these days if you just don't have the garage space it will be more of a hassle than not having the right tools, you can rent most of the tools necessary to work on your car etc.

only 37 000 km my dick. Guaranteed to be 137k if not 237
>tfw had my N for 6 years and haven't displayed it for over 2 years.
I've never been pulled over in my whole life, feels good man

Yeah I would keep it n/a, don't really need a turbo in such a light car.

Only reason I got a ticket for it is cause he thought I was on my phone when I was going the opposite way so he ran my plate. Fuck da police.

Didn't try the 'ol " Some kid must have just stolen it" trick?

I tried the old "Oh it fell off again" trick. No dice.

Nah I don't.

LOL dude, I haven't had my N for 4 years and I got pulled over twice for it, literally got a warning twice and no ticket.

I've been stopped 4 times and talked my way out of 3 of them.

>Cutting through all traffic at lionsgate bridge by driving on the bus lane and I find an oppening and merge WOOP WOOP, look in my rear view and a cop is right behind me.

I politely accept my mistake and completely courteous about it and tell him I thought it was a carpool lane, he tells me not to do it again and lets me off.

>AMbleside I get stopped by a cop for not displaying my N and having my plates behind a protective polyglass case and that's illegal, I politelly tell him it keeps getting stolen and the car was a hand me down so I had no idea and that I'll remove it when I get home, he lets me off with warning.

>3 am on 13th Street on lonsdale, completely empty all the way up to the top so I redline every gear climbing lonsdale when out of the corner of my eye, a black cop Charger lights me up and I slow down and he does a u turn and pulls me over.

>Tells me my car is loud but it's not why he pulled me over, tells me my headlight is out and that my semi slicks aren't safe and I don't have my N and that's a 16something dollar fine.

>I tell him the truth, just testing the car and that someone keeps stealing my N and I just haven't have the time to challenge the test.

>He tells me to get one and sends me off on my merry way.

What hurt me most about that night was he didn't even mention my speeding among that list lmao.

I need cams, tune, and an ECU badly if I don't sell the thing.

The key is to just accept your fuck up and just be courteous but not to the point of being a pushover authoritarian bootlicker, refer to the guy as sir to flatter him and he will let you off.

And don't be one of those constitutionalist faggots.

I was polite and didn't argue, I just seem to get the self righteous prick cops I guess. I'm gonna dispute these tickets anyway.

what do you drive senpai? why so much attention from the leo...

2 stops were with a 2002 Corolla, I talked my way out of 1 of those 2.

And the other two were with my black done up AE86, 5pt. cage inside on Advan AO48s.

Maybe he was jealous of your Altezza? Those rich chinks with their done up Rocketbunny FRSs on kiketube are constantly getting stopped like it's a national pastime.

He said he didn't stop me because of the car but he knew that I knew he was lying

Drifting is fucking gay

>bus rider detected

Just got her out of the shop after 2 years if being in there.