What does Veeky Forums think of the p4?

what does Veeky Forums think of the p4?

>Erect my penis

pentium 4 is still one of the most widely used cpus on the planet

Belongs in a museum not on the road.

Makes my cock rock solid

shut the fuck up faggot.

I had a Pentium 4 HT and I remember it because the stock fan was noisy as fuck, also the cpu reached extreme temperatures

7/10 I should have bought an Amd

Race Car Replicas makes a P4 kit car that's street legal. It would be dope.

what engine would you put in it though? an ls would basically be a crime against humanity.

>an ls would basically be a crime against humanity
No it wouldn't. You're too caught up in stupid ass Veeky Forums memes. The point of a kit car is being able to own unobtanium. What, do you think someone would put a period correct Ferrari motor? If I had lots of money I'd get a modern Ferrari engine but an LS in any kit car isn't a crime against humanity.

it would sound like shit. you're buying a hundred dollar cake and then topping it with fucking sirracha.

>food analogy

Every time.

Jag V12 or one of those Alfa V6s everyone shits themselves over.

hating on food analogies is like buying a pie and then sticking it through an enema tube.

Key lime, or cream?

toyota century engine and megasquirt

you have no excuses

People build replica chassis

Why doesn't anyone build replica engines?
Imagine, replica Columbo V12s for everyone. A Columbo V12 for your shitbox AE86 Corolla GTS.

Is there a business case for replica engines? Pur Sang is doing pretty well for itself.

I bet you're the type of fag who scoffs at lemon meringue.

Because a replica engine would cost the same amount as buying the real thing, if not more.

>same as buying the real thing
No, not at all. V12 Columbo powered cars are so expensive that a perfect replica of a V12 Columbo would be less than a tenth of the price of the real deal.

MAMA MIA

i'm thinking of making my own shop where replica engines are built. flat 12 and v 12 layout engines from pre 80s porsche and ferrari race cars would be the main ones. how much capital would i need and is there enough of a demand?

actually no fuck this.

i'll make one engine. it'll be an air cooled flat 12 with the exhaust headers going out upwards to keep the center of gravity low, like how mercedes did with their early LMP car. i think that would be pretty nice. i'll probably get rekt for being in such a niche market but to me it'd be the best engine ever. tuned for the best sound and smoothest revving. no flywheel needed.

I also have a few 330P/4 pics from the GT photo mode.

Great for catching bad guys.

>install it in some mid-engine kit car with open headers
>12 screaming, popping, banging, fire-spitting pipes jutting out of the hood
Just show me where to sign up