/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

870 posts you lazy fucks edition.
1.08 patch notes
>store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
>pastebin.com/W1XH72P2 (embed)

Character Planner
>mugenmonkey.com/

DARK SOULS 3
>docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

DARK SOULS 2
>pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

DARK SOULS
>pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed)

DEMON'S SOULS
>pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

BLOODBORNE
>pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n (embed)

KING'S FIELD
>pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

Community & Fanart
>pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/DamnNoHtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For Catacombs of Carthus dickery. Thoughts?

What does the Wolf Ring really do?
Does it even work?

Early for bfs.

it's only nearly 9 am but I can host an FC if there's more than 2 people around for it

RIP CE users

especially if you were kind white hat

increases poise

yes

How about we use the arena instead and do a free for all fc
I'm up for swinging my sword wide

>RIP CE users
? I've used CE since release and nothing has happened

I'M CLAIMING THIS EARLY POST FOR MOMMY ROSARIA

fuck black flame

>toting 600 siegbraus, dbs and champ souls
>no softban
they really need to get their shit together

I mean we COULD do that but if I were participating instead of hosting someone is bound to complain

>Scott banned because of CE
AHAHAHA
HAHAH
HAHAH

Always good to have more dedicated Carthus invaders but if you were a *real* Carthus warrior you'd be more skeletal or arabic
t. carthus rp fag

MOMMY ROSARIA! MOMMY ROSARIA!

get in homos

>implying he won't just buy another account
wew

Don't worry I have some bolts designed to rape your face

ahn

>yfw actual cheaters who only used CE to have inf hp/stam/fp/iframes and instacurse won't get banned but people who used it to see when other people cheated or prevent themselves from being griefed will

>He's the one that told me it was safe
REEEEEEEEEE

well I suppose getting bunned without warning (I'll assume it's because of my spawning +10 weapons) is actually good, I can focus on my uni studies now
Thanks from

Who is the girl that has the face she's taking a shit?

to be fair, the latter is actually more damaging to the infrastructure of the game than a lone cheater affecting only those he encounters directly

>only started CEing three days ago
>extent of usage was swapping for normal souls and a few pieces of equipment for a new character
>get bun'd warning and persists through a save wipe

sad

guess it's time for some family sharing

GET OUT

Apparently the warning goes away after a bit if they don't detect CE anymore.

this is both not working and proof that there aren't even enough people for an FC

>DamnNoHtml [score hidden] an hour ago
>You can't transfer saves between accounts. Still have multiple characters on other accounts though.
>DamnNoHtml [score hidden] 30 minutes ago
>Hey it let me make videos every single day ¯\(ツ)/¯

He's literally been making a living off it.

you still have to delete your saves though

>all these cheating faggots

Fucking git gud, seriously. Babies.

>bun'd warning
Count yourself lucky
I didn't get a warning, and I did basically what you did

The arena is a fucking emotional roller coaster
>Great annoyance when I spawn in alone in what's meant to be a team match and get memed on by someone with a FUGs
>Great enjoyment when I get two 6 person team matches in a row where everyone is using huge AoE spells and great weapons and deaths are stacking up like crazy and there's explosions and sound effects everywhere
>Back to annoyance when in the next match other team has a literally unbeatable poisefag in havels with a warpick who can attack faster than anyone and can't be staggered

>being able to see a cheater's hacked stats and making an informed decision to not play with that person is worse than actual blatant cheating
>Protecting your character from whatever save-ruining shenanigans he pulls is worse than actyally cheating

I don't follow this logic.

Yeah, I rolled back to a pre-CE version of my save before switching accounts, if it eventually gets unbunned that's nice I guess.
I probably would've played less of the games if it weren't for the ability to quickly make characters with CE. After two dozen times or so of going through the game it gets old.

I'm sorry I couldn't be arsed to waste 6 hours rushing the entire linear as shit game 3 times to get to NG++ just to make a new build, user

Lobos please.

Is that fucking LobosJr? Did he really lose his mind?

>6 hours
nigga just get someone to drop the rings for you

It was a gag for Halloween, dude. Why doesn't anyone here have a sense of humour?

It was done for the Halloween stream.

So dropping rings is fine
But CE'ing them in, isn't
I don't get your logic, user

>Implying all those dropped rings weren't CE'd

I can't to see them shamelessly defending CE just because their favourive eceleb twitch cancer was using it to make builds because they were too shit at the actual game to make them themselves.

How the hell is getting someone to drop them different from ceing them in?

>Don't drop the items yourself just make someone else do it for you ha ha ha ha
Dude

Yup. Should really have someone drop me the full 600 at some point, but as long as I have at least 10 I can just use my backup save over and over no problem.

Honestly don't even need them most of the time, but they're nice to have in case shit gets really hairy against ganks.

>everyone CEs them in instead of just getting them normally
>not a single person actually goes to NG++ to get them
you people are fucking retarded

Honest question: is the ban wave even affecting people who just used CE to look for cheaters (see their stats etc)?

I'm excited if ScottJund is gonna get banned because he brags about using CE literally on stream all the time. Was even doing the infinite estus cheat while playing a pyro for a while.

I mean he could probably just buy another copy of the game and move his saves over to that but it'd still be hilarious if he actually got banned, just to see his faggot ass reaction.

And how many people aren't just going to revert their save after giving them to you?

Where do you draw the line for "cheating"?

That's because it's boring as fuck. Sue me cunt

t. Claire

I want gavlan to make an appearance in the second dlc.

>be me
>make all 6 PvP characters legit
>DLC comes out
>Invade with the cool new bow with expensive arrows
>Grind a bit for arrows
>Only get like 100
>figure fuck that
>drop a bunch for myself
>go to work for a few days
>come back
>'time for some dark souls'
>banned
rip

On reddit he says that he got bunned, but has characters on family shared accounts anyway.

reddit.com/user/DamnNoHtml

>it isn't c-cheating, i'm good enough to beat the game 2 times, i swear

I'm embarrassed of being a PC player sometimes. it is fine if you want to be a dirty peasant and cheat the game, but don't hide behind excuses.

And?

>backing up your save is the same as cheating now
CEfags will go to any lengths to justify them being lazy cunts, goddamn.

You must've done something wrong, then.
Item swapping is still perfectly fine.

Everything you theoretically could get by trading with another player is good to go.
Technically, the game doesn't even have the means to detect how you acquired that item - at least when you do it offline.

Even item swapping +2 rings on NG, and covenant items without having ever ranked up is completely safe.

Don't touch the soul count of your character, and don't increase/decrease stats beyond your SL and character, and don't run scripts while you're online, and nothing will happen.

Savescumming is LITERALLY cheating

How is it any different? Where's the moral difference between someone dropping you an item and magically getting a copy of it or you just spawning in a copy?

I DELETED ALL CHARACTERS I USED CE ON BUT THIS KEEPS APPEARING WHEN I LOG IN PLEASE HELP FUCK FUCK FUCK

What's the difference between duping via backups and just creating the item yourself?

It's somehow more moral if there's a second person involved?

>tfw never once ever cheated and dont have to worry about this autism
feels good

One involves ACTUALLY CHEATING WITH A THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM and one doesn't, you do the math.

>yes

just keep playing you're fine if you deleted the saves lmao
I did the same thing and I'm still here

Newfag here. Is reverting to an old save fine? No warnings or anything? Never used any scripts, but if I can keep reverting to an old save, I can keep reseting my stats on Rosaria and trying new weapons.

Rollback save to a backup or delete savedata file.

If that fails, family share.

>CE user holocaust
Not being a filthy cheater feels even better now.
This is almost as good as that VAC banwave that made people lose thousands of dollars worth of virtual hats.

Third party software.

Actually every NG+ add online presence because people will invade you
>fuck just CE everything

>Manipulating the save data is totally legit guy I swear

>having that garbage installed in the first place

>grinding for arrows you can buy with ashes

Cheating engine players everyone

One must have actually earned the items before you can do it, i don't advocate savescumming either, but that's the sacrifice they have to do it to prevent non cheating players from being fucked by someone else.

>CE ban wave

oh fuck I'm scared to check

could having too many +10 weapons trigger the warning even if I got them "legit" by having some faggot drop them for me?
now that I thought of it, it might be the reason, gonna remove them in offline mode before logging in

Feel free to grasp whatever excuse you can before you get softbanned from posting too :^)

I was buying them, they're like 800 souls each though and you burn through them like crazy,

>bun'd warning earlier
>persists through save wipe
>have backup save file
>start do doubt whether the save was far back enough even though I named it "DS30000_preCE.sl2"

>Third party software makes it cheating
>Copy/pasting doesn't
Fuckin ebin dude

Post yfw you used CE to drop yourself items and you're not banned like the retards of /dsg/

>it's a mage does nothing but run away from you in arena episode
Fuck this shit is boring, at least pyromancers use their fuckin swords too.

I do both thing and I didn't get banned because I'm not a retard and know how the detection works.
Doesn't change the fact that both are cheating methods. You are not supposed to mess up with the save data manually.

>CE banwave
THE GUILTY PAY THE PRICE
H
E

G
U
I
L
T
Y

P
A
Y

T
H
E

P
R
I
C
E

Why do chicks with open mouths turn me on so much even when they're 2D?

Containment thread for CE scum when ?

>PS4 no cheats master race

How to make and swap save back ups in and out? Feel like I ought to do this now that there's a ban wave going on.

This is all I used it for and I haven't checked yet.

Opening the game now, wish me luck /dsg/.

Namco does encourage backups in case you find a malicious hacker

>dlc comes out
>bigass cheater ban wave follows
pottery
same happened in ds2

>Got a warning
>Had a backup anyways
lmao was fun hacking like a shitbag in arena for a week and a bit, back to tryharding with CCS

I use third party software to make my controller work.
Many people use third party software to get an overlay for voice comm or whatever while ingame.

I don't see how that's even relevant from a moral standpoint.

>was considering getting 3 on PC because I'm tired of having to do all these runs
>open dsg
>"CE holocaust"
There goes that idea