google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>may not increase penis size
cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

Boring gifums with shounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rideapart.com/articles/why-the-190mph-bmw-s1000rr-would-make-a-terrific-first-motorcycle
youtube.com/watch?amp;v=hJiKz14HDlI
youtube.com/watch?v=h2WXXGveKR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Aprilia a bestest

1st for sumo is lyf

SUPERMOTOS 2 SLOW AGAIN

SPORTBIKE FOREVER

4 get

Third for kys you're shelf

bikes are for fags.

kys

hows the 2017 sv650? i like the way it looks better than the fz07.

first for tailgaters make me nervous

>2017
>sv650
Listen m8
You call that abomination a gladius or AL7, get the fz and disappear

How do I learn to get hektik?

(srs. dirtbike school? Keith Code? conefagging?)

Abandon hope
Become speed
Outrun the danger

when are these cunts going to get over the 200hp barrier for supersports? inb4 you dont need more, sure maybe you dont but im pretty sure the company that makes the fastest road legal bike will get way more attention.

they already have you dingleberry

RSV4 and the 1000RR both have over 200hp

>H2R
>RSV4
Unless you mean street legal, in which case never ever since japan has laws against it and italians are working on frames

i think the bmw makes 199 or 200
and the road legal aprilia makes 201 hp

the h2 isnt REALLY a supersport due to pigfat.

Is a 99 suzuki marauder 800 a good bike for a beginner? Thinking of buying one

America is pretty much the best country for bikes desu

Yeah, 201 is over 200 last time I checked.

Kind of sad the Japs are dropping the ball in recent times, all the fastest bikes are European.

>japan has laws against it

bullshit

>italians are working on frames

Do you people not even bother knowing 1/4 of what you're talking about before you start posting, you know the ducati doesn't actually have a "frame" in the traditional sense at all right?

This is without going into how many times MV and Aprilia have beefed up their engines. MV already claim 200.8 for the current F4RR and ducati already claim 205 hp for the 1299.

it looks good. you dont like it?

Japan doesn't have laws against it.

Oval headlights are ugly IMO

any of you califags ride through the twisties on altamont pass?

nvm, it's not an oval the picture was just bad. I still don't really like the front end

par for the course with suzuki, really.

It's called "f
Gentleman's areement
500hp max for card and 200hp max for bikes
>hurr durr
Yeah, ducati is using a monocoque isn't it AWESOME?
Also 201, 205 it's way low, a breakthrough would be 250whp, decent handling, sub 180kg weight and all that jazz

what are some upcoming models you guys know about? I know a new track-focused suzuki is in the works and ktm are coming up with their new meme road legal racebike. What else?

>why don't bikes have over 200hp?
>they do, here's a bunch of examples
>Not enough, they should have over 250?
you're a special kind of retarded, aren't you? Have you even ridden a litrer bike? Only person I've seen that fully takes advantage of the power on the street are people like ghost rider and max wrist.

Looks comfy! While it's not really a learner bike and it's probably kinda heavy, it should be fine for a first bike.
Post pics if you get it!

if you're a cruiser cuck, sure

I was the guy who asked about over 200 barrier and not the guy youre responding to, however I agree with him that saying a 201 hp bike is "breaking the barrier" LMAO get real nerd.

post your liter bike

The fuck's your problem?
>why haven't bikes broken the 200hp barriers
>because there are complications with dealing with such power
>these factory claims of btobably crank measures say otherwise
>it really is not relevant
>fuck you, i bet you don't even ride
Fucking nobike benchracer, i was trying to have a decent discussion

I dont have one I got a memebike sxv550 ;)

New generation triumph street triple

You're inventing some kind of new gentleman's agreement that doesn't exist for no apparent reason I don't know why.

The GT-R already makes 550+ hp

>Yeah, ducati is using a monocoque isn't it AWESOME?

No it sucks, it's why ducati haven't had a WSBK title since 2011.

1098's used to regularly beat 1199's on their introduction, that's right, not 1198's, 1098's.

The monocoque frame on ducatis was not a design choice for higher speed or better handling, I think it was designed to make mass manufacturing more viable as ducati trellis frames were all hand made while the magnesium subframes on panigales can be cast.

Checa was 4th on the 1098 in 2012, 15th on the panigale in 2013.

Cool, inb4 the retarded headlights are staying.

I feel like we've had the same bikes for like 5 years now, tfw no new liter piter

I mean, honestly the gist im getting on the panigale 1198 is that its a pretty garbage bike compared to what its put against. Garbage is a strong word but its definitely worse than the competition.

The rawest, fastest literbike around a track ever made somehow slipped past your memories?

It has slide control.

SLIDE CONTROL.

oh yeah forgot about this meme, its pretty ugly actually. I guess some people might like it.

the 1199 didn't properly "work" and neither did the 899 (especially on the track), I'm told the 1299 and the 959 fixed it immeasurably and they're great bikes though.

You can visibly see the panigales require more work to ride than any of it's brethren, shaky byrne is managing to win BSB on one now but it looks like he's muscling it 2x harder than he had to any of his previous bikes, chaz davies is only doing alright in WSBK right now because he is riding at 110% all of the time (and has the wipeouts to prove it) rea rides with something in the tank.

Why are you talking about wanting 250 horsepower if you're riding that?

Do you agree /dbt/?

rideapart.com/articles/why-the-190mph-bmw-s1000rr-would-make-a-terrific-first-motorcycle

I'm not really into racing but everyone I've talked to who rode the 1299 said it just doesnt stand out in any way beside the fact that it gets really hot and its uncomfortable. I mean shouldnt those disadvantages balance out with great performance or some shit?

>rideapart.com/articles/why-the-190mph-bmw-s1000rr-would-make-a-terrific-first-motorcycle
no, you'd think you're a good rider because of quick corner exits making up for your shitty riding.

fuck no, sure the bike has a lot of electronics and modes and shit but to me it seems like it has no point for beginners, maybe if you wanna use it as a sports tourer or some shit.

Tfw bmw will never create a lighter version of the s1000rr that would be a proper supersport.

It was a point of discussion, personally I think bikes need to advance way more in terms of handling and electronics in order to cope with more HP, kind of like the r1m.
Also I hope youre not saying the sxv550 is a slow bike?????

>I hope youre not saying the sxv550 is a slow bike
slower than mine

the R1 is faster than it on the track and only 3 hp down on paper.

People mostly buy panigales for how they look, they don't care about most everything else.

and for the most part, who actually cares about on track performance? the average rider doesn't set the world on fire.

I just find it disappointing because ducati has this great heritage of just making bikes to race and fuck everything else, the 1199 represents a shift in attention to capturing consumer interests which kind of ruins the appeal of ducati to me, now strangely enough, yamaha is now ducati, making a bike to go fast as hell on the track and so fucking what if it's no good on the street.

post sxv

unless you got a 2015+ superbike im pretty sure the sxv is faster off the line ;^)

What's the 0-60?

>r1
>ugly
It's the best looking jap sports bike and can compete with the euros in A E S T H E T I C S

yeah usually the best looking but the latest one isnt the best in that aspect imo, if the r1m looked better i would buy one tomorrow. Someone make a better frontend for the r1m plz

I rode around in a banana suit a couple weeks ago, here's a pic.

I actually dont know, i wanna say 3 sec? definitely not more though, i think the stock 60hp one does it in 3.2 but mines pushing 70+ maybe even 75.

>he didn't have an entire nanner squad

LMAO

>[cam chain snapping intensifies]

R1 btfo!!!!

youtube.com/watch?amp;v=hJiKz14HDlI

No but my friend is gonna get a gorilla suit at some point.

>slowbike :^)
mine does it in 2.7

inb4 its a naked bike

I mean its about time honda did something worth while, watch the bike have like 150 hp or some dumb shit.

honda a shit

Make sure to cut a whole for you benis

honda a shit

Jelly cuckbois detected

meant for

It's actually got a nice pocket thing in front to hold my keys and shit when I'm walking around.

dunno about that but its definitely tough riding this piece of shit in unrestricted mode, good thing I have a mechanic family friend who does everything pretty much for free.

worth it doe, the bike is hella fun

a shit

why the FUCK would I want a honda

Wow, that's what I'm talking about.

maybe its good senpai, I'm actually saving my shekles for a next gem memebike, but I'm actually not looking forward to any model, maybe the ktm RC meme if that turns out to be good.

scoots a best

thats a lul

New low point in rear tire size

is that a front tire?

cheap used bike for commuting and weekend fun

GO

gs500

youtube.com/watch?v=h2WXXGveKR4

holy fuck skip to the end for the spec sheet, the 100k one is an actual fucking racebike. However it says 220hp instead of 230 baka

gs500e

gs500f

ok guys, looks like a cool bike but is this some sort of meme i'm not aware of

DR350/650

it is a meme, but its a good bike too, if ur looking for a cheap bike theyre pretty much the same, you get what you pay for, the jap ones are obviously more reliable.

difference between DR650 and KLR650?
I heard the klr was a good reliable bike as well

DR has much better suspension, a lot less weight and bulk and more power.

Huh,
Kinda wanting a little scooter or a grom for fucking around now. Too bad there are no cart tracks withing 100mi of me.

Suzuki Savage

>tfw no Harley dyna super wide glide softail springer fatboy heritage

Oh fuck ive seen the fag in your pic irl.

i would look like a fucking dweeb on that tb.h

whats wrong with americans

half of the country is literally retarded :^)

You care what you look like when you ride? Sounds kinda gay desu.

ive driven miatas several times and didnt care when people stared at me so no

i dont like the look of the bike that much though

>it's another "I pretend to not care what I look like" episode