Will the sticky ever be updated?

Will the sticky ever be updated?
I read through it every 6 months or so when I'm trying to convince myself to get a better car, but it doesn't seem like its really even that relevant anymore.
Every car on there is almost 10 years old at this point, and will have that much more wear and tear on it that pretty much completely changes whether or not it's a good investment.

it'll be updated when someone can actually be arsed to update it.
do you have any idea how long Veeky Forums went without any form of sticky?
the guys who contributed to the sticky are seldom here , if at all, i know at least one is dead.

why not use the sticky, do some research and present an updated version yourself?

i would but i cant be arsed, besides its totally irrelevant to me and my car buying habits.

the sticky is by and large for weird or poor people on /o For anything over 10,000 you can get buying advice from edmunds, cars, etc etc etc.

Which trip is dead?

Dead is, the cancer got him

also tripped as theforestismythrone

frosty got shived in jail

Give us your budget and preferences

It's seems more like a truthful joke to me. You probably could'very figured that stuff on your own by researching on the internet. If someone can find Veeky Forums they should be able to access other internet forums (if not they can come back when they're 18)

Not really looking at getting anything. Just realizing how dated it is.
Like the other guy said it seems to have been created for low budget / poor anons.
Personally I'm just not big on cars. I can't afford anything really nice, and what I can afford is usually a money pit, or looks good and then becomes a money pit. Pretty much how my previous vehicles have been. I own two bikes though and get much more enjoyment from those, also feel less shitty about fixing my bike up versus fixing my car.

My previous three vehicles all had EGR problems, transmission problems, starter problems.
I just have bad luck with them and get put off from buying another one for fear that I'll have to spend $2500 6 months after buying.

OP's pic hits hard; turning 27 in 2 weeks.

you only have your own inaction to blame

sounds like you are just bad and uniformed when buying vehicles, I have found tons of great sporty vehicles under $3500 throughout the years.

>he lets normie memes dictate his love life

fuck you im older and i still get desireable women with no kids

I came here to post that it was updated recently until I looked at the dates on the old version compared to the new one.

I just remember the update thread like it wasn't that long ago.

With that being said, it really isn't that dated. Most of those cars can easily be found in decent condition for 5 large or less.

The sticky was updated last year. It's hardly dated, old cars are just what's in that price range, thanks C4C.

because all the good cars are 10+ years old. the newer it is the shittier it is.

Sticky is literally
>Are a poorfag American or just looking to save some cash? Here are your best options

And that's it. Nothing wrong with that though.

Imagine if our sticky was the size of Veeky Forumss compendium of health related subjects.

After you visit Veeky Forums and download the information contained in the sticky there is literally no reason to ask a question regarding anything health or fitness related.

However we would have to update ours monthly. We'd probably be better off building a massive database and an application of some sort to decide what car you should get.

We could even automate mighty Benz vin reports. We could even pay for an online all data/chiltons/haynes and eliminate a lot of

"Help" threads.

what are you expecting
>should we add the new X?
>no, numb econobox, shitty driver aids, no windows

only pricier cars would be updated. for the cheap segment, family haulers ended up dominating, and there are so many old and devalued sporty cars that are better for not being a soccer mom.