#1158 - amiibo edition
Previous thread: >ANCL: Welcome amiibo Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bk3dAR0M68

>The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-october/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
October HH Challenge: N/A

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
November 2nd - Iggly
November 3rd - Snake
November 4th - Lucky

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
sendspace.com/file/6efk6a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daaamn, i always wanted to play again from zero, maybe this is the right occasion to restart everything from scratch with a bonus.
Also wait, can i now invite my favourite villagers with their proper amiibo? How the fuck are they going to make over 200 new amiboos?

What does HHD add? I've played it a bit but lost interest because it was all inconsequential

Learn to link properly senpai
WHERE THE HELL IS THE LAMP

So what does this update do for someone who has never purchased amiibo content and has no desire to?

can someone explain what all the new shit is about, i didn't see the direct

cards, dude

So...how can i get new stuff? Do i need to restart town or update (i can't) or anything? (can i even get it, im from EU?)

What determines the worth of your town?
What do you keep when you sell your town?

>tfw no way to pirate amiibos for free

Reminding all hackers to back up your save data before updating. We don't know how the update will affect hacking.

you probably only keep the bells nook offers you in the bank

Linking your HHD save data to NL lets you buy the giant furniture from the HHD design events. Plus Lottie gives you a special Nook's Homes model.

>MEOW Coupons
There are daily initiatives now, and completing them nets you coupons. You can buy exclusive items from Harvey at the campground, or exchange them at the post office for Bells.
>Extra storage and HHD designing
You can add a secret storage room to your house through Nook's Homes. Afterward, Lottie teaches you about interior design, and then you'll be able to move and place furniture in your home with the touchscreen, just as you would in HHD.

Uh, can my 3ds XL read those? Or is it some "nintendo dsi" level of bullshit?

>go to campsite a snow leopard is there
>invite her to live in my town instantly
I didn't even know there was a snow leopard

Is this game better than WW?

>don't keep badges
>don't keep golden tools
>don't keep catalog

The "New 3DS" line have built-in amiibo readers. Otherwise, you can use the eternal amiibo reader, which is sold on its own or comes bundled with HHD.

Alright, whos dick am I sucking for that giant furniture?

you need the white puck amiibo reader my man

If you buy a ten dollar accessory. It's more like e-reader. The Japanese e-reader cards for AC even look the same.

I've been staring to the sell screen for 30 minutes
I don't know if I actually want to sell my town ;_;

How do you link?

dont sell your town then

>not having HH
Do you even play Animal Crossing?

Which Zelda amiibo gets me Epona?

After you complete the update, the option to link your HHD save data will be on the title screen. It can read both retail and downloaded HHD save data.

Who /making preparations to play.../ here

Son, New Leaf was all I need.

>that remix when Lottie's telling you how the touch screen decorating works

?

Huh, mine went straight into game. I'll restart. How often do I need to link/is it automatic?

>Cece and Viché
>not Cece and Mimi
Oi...

Who is at your campground right now? I'm not doing cards or amiibo, but Gulliver is here, which is nice.

Joan for me

You only need to do it once.

Blanca!

They better give us more uchi and smug villagers with all these new/returning ones.

I'm honestly worried about PWP, trying to unlock certain projects was a pain in the ass. Not being able to build a police station immediately would kill any interest in selling the town for me.

So how do I get the WiiU and 3DS items to play the mini games? I've been out for the past 2 years.

>no Bow and Meow returning
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

Ceviche is seafood dish in central and south america
t. hispanic

>Lip's Theme in the fucking Panel de Pon minigame

COME ON INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS GIVE ME ANOTHER FUCKING PANEL DE PON GAME

When you connect one of the amiibo figures, and that character appears with their RV, you can order the items from them.

Nat here

I read someone got them from fortune cookies. Which makes sense. They might be in villager's RVs, too.

You can get them from fortune cookies, scanning one of the AC figures, or by chance from Harvey's daily items.

You rewatch the direct because they clearly said how to get them.

Zipper
He sells some nice stuff for a kitchen

I just learned something new. Thanks

Why is everyone resetting? Do i miss anyting bynot resetting?

So glad she hasnt been completely forgotten.

Does anyone have a list of all the giant furniture? I know I've missed a couple of the month design contests in HDD.

Thanks.

Interesting to see Cashmere back. I just assumed Baabara was a revamped version of her because they look so much alike.

When does Nook show up to make an offer? I got to Isabelle asking me if I'm serious about restarting and he hasn't said anything. I don't want to go any further without being sure.

Direct basically says in fine print it's not guaranteed Nook will buy. My town is kind of messy because I haven't played in a while, but I think it would be bullshit if it's worth nothing even though I have 6 mil in the bank, 3 fully paid off houses, max PWPs built, all PWPS unlocked, and museum almost entirely full.

>no Pokemon villager
Sad face.

How do you get the 3DS and the Wii u?

>they didn't bring back Otis
Someday my old friend

How do you get the fucking lamp

Are we gonna have these retards by the barrel this thread?

Villagers for F-Zero, Pikmin, Pokemon, or Metroid would actually make me cave and buy some amiibo.

But Nintendo doesn't want my money.

Still looking for a town with 10 villagers to quickly visit so I can clear my void.
Or someone with 9 villagers or less that wants Beau to move in their town in the next few days.

It's a nintendo game thread what do you think senpai?

No. The update just gives an option to reset your town back to the beginning, and give you bells based on how your town was before the reset.

Thankfully, the game lets you buy ALL of the giant furniture, regardless of whether or not you competed. The items are:
>Candy house - 6000
>Carriage - 8000
>Giant ant - 6000
>Giant stew pot - 8000
>Giant teddy bear - 8000
>Iceberg - 6000
>Inflatable Resetti - 8000
>Large egg - 8000
>Luxury car - 8000
>Massive cake - 6000
>Monitor tower - 8000
>Mountain - 6000
>Mountain of money - 6000
>Propeller plane - 8000
>Robot hero - 8000
>Submarine - 8000
>Sun - 6000
>Teacup ride - 8000
>Tent - 8000
>UFO - 6000

Random. Wander around town for a while, eventually ??? will call out and you play some hot and cold.

Does this work? (USA)
sendspace.com/file/6efk6a

I rom edited my game back a few years ago to get some non-orderable items and slightly edited the layout of my town. Is it safe to upgrade? My 3DS doesn't have custom firmware if that can affect anything.

Probably something to do with TPC being dicks. They didn't want Pokemon amiibos to be compatible with Mario Maker for some reason (can't remember why), so it's probably the same story here.

Wait can I not get the furniture moving thing w/o a copy of hhd? I left my copy at my parents house and won't be able to get it till Thanksgiving...

>regardless of whether or not you competed
Cool shit my man, thank you.

The Direct already happened?!?! I thought it was at like 2PM or something.

Were there any differences between the US and the Japanese one? Like is the Hello Kitty stuff still JP exclusive? And if it is, does that mean we can't import the cards and have compatibility with the US version?

>mfw when i reset a week and a half ago
dammit i could have had nook buy me out

Japan got some 7 eleven stuff that seems exclusive

You only need save data

Do you get furniture from HHD in your catalogue or something? Basically is there anything to the HHD stuff beyond just "boot up a save, get some items?"

Plus the fact that there's at least $500 of it (if you somehow got no dupes from card packs).

Start a new game and then Tom Nook shows up and offers you a price for your previous town.

Walker had just moved out yesterday, but I called him right back now with his card. Now I just need to scan Rod's card tomorrow.

>Like is the Hello Kitty stuff still JP exclusive?
It was in the UK direct

Was just about to ask you about that. Looks like I have to update in order to get online anyway so I'll still be a bit.
Beau's a cutie, someone should try to take him.

Any idea if the price still carry over if I want to reset for a good layout?

>t. hispanic
what does it mean when someone puts t. in front of something

No, just the giant furniture (will have their own tab in the store ordering menu) and the Nook's Homes model that Lottie gives you. Seems like the rest of the items (like the decorative food and whatnot) are bought on the campground from visitors, both recurring and amiibo-visiting.

They're also getting Monster Hunter stuff through the MH amiibos.

So I can't check my town worth without destroying it?

Lame.

t. newfag
its a meme its like a Finnish way of quoting and is part of the WAS meme

the balloons now give more furniture than just the balloon series.
Just got a tea set!

I'm sure there's a way to edit the items in, but it won't be the same. Hopefully they update that one site soon

Better than buying a load of packs and never getting the characters you want, really.

Can the amiibo-exclusive villagers like the squirrel sisters and the Zelda ones actually move in, or are they just for the campsite?

How do I get the Happy Home Designer style home decorating? Mine is still the same as before

Welp now i want amiibo cards (and maybe the isabells)
so 2 questions:
1. whats the best place to get singles/packs of cards
2. how do you anons store them? deck boxes or binders?

I'm glad I always have the silver slingshot handy.

To get Wisp set the time from 12:50 am and just walk around thenu will see ??? somewhere ill put screen shots later

I think they said you get it once you've do that secret closet and then talked to Lottie

binders

>Tom Nook has the money to buy towns
How much property does he have behind the scenes?

I bought all the singles I wanted off eBay, and a pack of each series, just to have some extras.

How do you play AC Puzzle League?