/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55 (Kernel), super slims can use a ODE chip

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users. Several security flaws have been fixed. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: use ctr-httpwn if you want to play online.
-You can downgrade from 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. Playing commercial games isn't possible at the moment without a DS flashcard. gbatemp.net/threads/413015
-New Decrypt9 release allows to create dumps from installed games. github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases

>Wii U
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU. gbatemp.net/threads/445514
-Loadiine now supports DLC if you own a legit copy of SSB.

>Vita
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-New Maidump release. github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/

Other urls found in this thread:

tai.henkaku.xyz/
aliexpress.com/item/original/32717241854.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=92c4ea9d-04f6-4a2d-8faf-e831ad778649
youtube.com/watch?v=7CWI5Rs5Qwk
github.com/BeniYukiMai/MaiDumpTool
ps2home.freeforums.net/thread/162/popstarter-13-wip-guide
gbatemp.net/threads/if-you-need-a-real-reason-to-move-away-from-rxtools-this-might-be-it.447102/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nothing about taiHEN

First for Chinese ePSP exploit

'member downgrades?

Unlock my Pokemon game.
NOW.

Faggot OP, at least include HENtai related news.

why can't i play a n i m a l c r o s s i n g ? ?

S/M seed is up.

I want your seeds all over me /hbg/.

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD is not worth waiting for

thank you for preceding me in making the thread without updating the news

there's a chinese epsp exploit??

AOC Patcher WHEN?

DS GAMES ON SD CARD WHEN?

WIIU NAND DECOMPRESSER WHEN?

SUNMOON LEAK WHEN?

In 5 hours.

rebug 4.81 when

You already posted this multiple times, faggot.

source?

Julian is still the hero in my heart

So do we have to unlink nands for wii u?

I have a a9lh-cfw 3ds and a legit digital version of Animal Crossing that was dumped down because of data size.
How can I download my legit digital version onto the 3ds without undoing the cfw?
I want to update the game with the newest update and the free-eshop version is said to freeze the system due to incompatibility.

I bought Animal Crossing at launch on the eShop but now it isn't working after updating. Any way to fix this?

Update v208 please someone?

Taihen?

tai.henkaku.xyz/

I've got some vpk files, could those be installed using Mai?

so would Pokemon S&M titlekey installs unlock automatically on release date? or do we have to enter this seed thing manually?

Am I the only one that gets an error when Miku Miku Hockey starts up?
All of sudden, a black screen with white text occurs, indicating the Vita is going to power off.

i have a pirated version of acnl and i just opened it and from the main menu picked update title. and it downloaded from there and it plays totally fine. everything is working.

Are you using an emunand or al9h?

I wonder if Yifan knew about his when he chose the name.

Im confused as fuck about the new update on ACNL. apparently decoration has been made easier and all but i dont see the option on screen. The fuck am i doing wrong?

emunand

which method did you use to apply the cfw that enables you to pirate acnl?
I think that's pretty important.
Some people say that it's also important "how fresh" your cfw is

Thats the issue.

Time to switch to al9h. As long as you backup your emunand when the guide calls for backup your sysnand, you can use that emunand backup to keep all your shit anyway.

>If you are on 11.0.0 or 11.1.0, do NOT update to 11.2.0. A new update will be coming soon that allows for DSiWare NFIRM Downgrading without a second 3DS or hardmod for versions under 11.2.0.

How soon is soon?

Manually, like it was with the demo. We can ask FBI to attempt to download from kagiya, but we'll probably want jap ones to play earlier anyway.

And that's if the CIA doesn't leak earlier

Does this have everything I need to downgrade and CFW a PS3?
aliexpress.com/item/original/32717241854.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=92c4ea9d-04f6-4a2d-8faf-e831ad778649

I want this .nds so fucking badly. Why can't I download it anywhere?

It will most likely be released in late December.

What game is this?

December 27

Same. I wanted to run it on an emulator for shits and giggles. But it seems to have disappeared entirely from the internet.

By Christmas.

Yes, assuming it's a downgradable NOR model.

It's a console bricker disguised as a hentai slideshow.

>ePSP 1 - 2 months from Flow
fuck
save us, chinks.

It's a well-known DS bricker (taihen.nds). That's why people are questioning Yiff's name choice.

Here's it in action: youtube.com/watch?v=7CWI5Rs5Qwk

I bought that same Nor Flasher from that seller, it arrived after 2 and a half weeks and it successfully downgraded by slim PS3 (CECH-2501A to be specific)

i followed the guide to do a9lh about a month ago.

i can't remember if i used freeshop or downloaded a cia of animal crossing. either way it works perfectly with the new update.

alright, I'll bite the bullet and follow suit.

I thought the ds firmware couldn't be flashed without bridging that point next to the battery?

That's correct, but if you fuck up the settings it won't boot.

looks like a he is my master image to me

Who's the pretty girl in the picture OP?

>no 3.61 with henkaku r7
are you mad pirates?

I'll do it in five hours.

Why would we be?

Did Nintendo fix EmuNAND ?

So, been reading up on the vita scene. What is this save bug I've seen mentioned, and how do I work around it?

The update seem rely on something from sysnand for whatever reason.

Don't leave a game open if you put your vita into sleep mode. That's it.

saitom - Let's Do It

Not on panda, because fakku jews.

fucking daiz and jacob

3.63 games when

just update through the wiiu or download with uwizzard

ANY DAY YIFAN

at least all their shit get dumped to Nyaa

Isn't Fakku's traffic going down the shitter ever since they became a pay-only site? And doujin-moe's traffic going sky-high by contrast

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________thanks for the sauce

Fortunately.

what are the best emulators for the ps2?
provide links if possible

Is playing ps1 games with homebrew a thing?

you cant' emulate PS2 on Vita. Use PCSX2 on your PC.

Yes. Again I assume you're referring to the Vita so use PCSX-reARMed

MARY SKELTER WHEN

What about that one date trick mentioned a couple times here before?

I can't even download the preload, it's crashing at 15%-20%

uh no,I have a hacked ps2 and I want to emulate ps1 games on it or others if possible

it kept freezing for me too with fbi
ciangel worked tho

If you're talking about emulators that run on a ps2, use any of them because they are all mostly shit.

Look into popstarter if your interested in running ps1 games.

That's such an unlikely situation for this general, why were you assuming we could figure out that this is what you meant?

O shit so that's what you meant.

Yeah the emulators are all shit, don't bother. Use a swap trick or modchip for PS1 games.

it's a homebrew general

since I'm from monkey land,my ps2 came with a matrix chip arealdy installed so I could play ISO recorded games even before hombrewing it.
Can OPL also run ps1 games or is there an emulator for that?

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING
NEW MAI DUMPER IS OUT
github.com/BeniYukiMai/MaiDumpTool

OPL won't play PS1 games, and popstarter isn't worth using. Just burn your games.

So EmuNANDfags are still safe? Will Nintendo ever break it before the end of the 3DS's lifespan?

OH SHIT IT'S REAL

>version 233.5H
so fucking based

Just upgrate to a9lh nigga, it's easier than ever. I was skeptical too with the old emunand downgrade method, but the CTRNAND one is safer than ever and hasn't reported any bricks so far.

And if you're on N3DS, literally stop posting.

IT'S OUT

It's gotten better.

For the guy asking use this thread to check it out.

ps2home.freeforums.net/thread/162/popstarter-13-wip-guide

Doesn't look like anything has changed for me

does SMB work good?

>taihen
>it's fucking nothing
We did it guys, we got the release!

>SMB for PS2 games?

Looks like rxTools is finally starting to die:
gbatemp.net/threads/if-you-need-a-real-reason-to-move-away-from-rxtools-this-might-be-it.447102/

>it's a homebrew general
I'm not saying you shouldn't talk about it.

I tried that but with no success... I'll try downloading the game again to see if it works.

I've played full games over SMB with my slim and haven't had any problems.

I got a fat (I disc swapped Bond to install FMCB) too but getting network adapters in Australia is kinda hard. Plus I would need to buy another hard drive.

i'm currently download a system update on my rxtools with 11.0. I will not break it?

switch from rxtools right now

Paranoid dumbfuck here. The OP post says it's safe to update to 11.2 on a9lh and redNAND, but is it confirmed safe to update on emuNAND?

Do not respond to rxTools users
Do not respond to emunand users
Report and ignore these users

Tomorrow is a brighter day for /hbg/

No you'll brick, ignore anyone telling you otherwise and switch to redNAND if you want to update