Is Veeky Forums at h2oi?

Is Veeky Forums at h2oi?

Vapebrofest seems off to a soggy start.

Other urls found in this thread:

delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/maryland/2016/09/28/h20i-ocean-city-police/91167222/
instagram.com/explore/tags/h2oi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont drive my car in temps below 50 degrees f
or if the cement is wet

i use a work vehicle instead

I hope some subievapes die tbqh

Why 50 that seems a bit much.

>Richard also noted that, regardless of the legality of the modifications in the car's home state, any modifications in violation of Maryland state law are subject to tickets or impounding.

delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/maryland/2016/09/28/h20i-ocean-city-police/91167222/

It is going to happen eventually. Idiots are out of control and surrounded by Instagram fame seekers running into traffic to take pics.

Going tomorrow after work can't fucking wait. Anyone who shit talks it has never gone , it's moronic but that's all part of the fun

Why the fuck does anyone even go to that shitty state anymore? Pennsylvania is right next to it and like 100 times better. Even the fucking Anime and MLP conventions in baltimore have said fuck that and found other states to move to

I went since 2008, skipped last year because of the hurricane.

It's really really shitty now. Seems like a big change happened in 2014, most nice cars stay parked on fri/sat so all you see on the strip are really shitty cars driven by tryhards.

The VW show at the campground is okay, I still watch the retards on the strip but that's quickly changing from entertainment to just a pathetic shit show.

I've been going since 2013 went last year during the hurricane still had a good time but it definitely didn't compare to years past especially after they closed the convention center and taphouse after the fights and general schenanigans. I'm still going this year but I feel part of the problem is how many casual tryhards show up now and ruin it for the rest of us. still get a good laugh when someone mounts a curb being a dumbass

Can you smell what the wok is cooking?
Rice
It's cooking rice

What issues did those conventions have in MD?

A bunch of degenerates leaving the state is a bad thing?

I live in OCMD and fuck all you guys with shitty fartcan camber rice burners.

All genuinely nice cars welcome. Saw a nice r33 earlier and a NSX. All shitty vdubs and subies pls kys

From the live feeds and IG it looks like they are towing Subarus constantly.

The shitshow on coastal is about to get real, staying on 45th to watch the retards beat their POS cars ragged.

Its raining again :(

>Its raining again :(
It's supposed to clear up, where's the chip tuneing, is that at the campground?

Bring back something gud:

instagram.com/explore/tags/h2oi/

He's an autistic sperglord

>lol ur just a hater
Love this defense

>Protip
If you have to defend any event on an anonymous African spear chucking enthusiast board, it's fucking shit

The vendors are at the show, and I would not get chipped by APR. If they fuck up you are going to have to tow it to a dealer or local APR shop.

Breaks his lease agreement.

Kek isn't this the car that was used in the
>when did you realise stancers put more effort in their car
Going to these meets is usually pretty fun even if you aren't a stacefag but H20i is just a shit show nowadays. Not sure why they don't move the meet to a more decent state.

not a car but fucking hell

Doesn't that go against some kind of federal highway law or something?

What kind of show is H20i

>impounded again
>again
Why not just like prevent it by maybe fixing the camber?

A shit show