Who here /car-less/

who here /car-less/

and why?

ill go first i sold my car before summer and have been looking for one all summer. (i have been driving my parents car)

get a job you degenerate

Me, because I'm a massive fucking poorfag and should get a life but I can't stop shitposting on this mexican basket weaving forum.

It also doesn't help that I don't even have my license yet and my country's government tries to actively discourage people to buy a gas-guzzling environment destroyer when you can just take the bike, bus or train instead.

i had a job all summer u cunt nugget, i actually just quick two weeks ago so now im seriously looking for a car so i have a way to get to a job when i get a new one

Full time student so I don't have time for work to buy a car.

>No job
>No car

We got a full time neet here.

No job.
No licence.
Good thing is, since I don't have a job, I have time to get my licence, which I didn't when I was busy being autistic about my studies.

Became disabled, lost my job, now I'm in no condition to operate a motor vehicle.

>being physically able to work and drive
>not having a job
>not having a license
>not having a car
>posting on Veeky Forums

If this sounds like you, discontinue posting, get a job, get a license, and buy a car

>wanting Veeky Forums to die

No one here owns or knows how cars work.

Bus riders and bench racers rule Veeky Forums

Maybe anons don't, but tripfriends do

I feel bad for my carless anons.

Excuse me, I own pic related, thank you very much.

>pigfat Monte Carlo
>slow svt
I wouldn't be very proud of that user LOL

hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

what kind of country it is to be proud of that .
Slav much ?

Imagine hating yourself so much that you buy not one, but 4 joyless driving appliances

bullshit I do 7 classes a week, I have time for a job and I have a car.

Fucking millennials, why was I born into the lazy free-loader generation?

What's wrong with a monte carlo? It's on the recommended car's list on the front page of this site

>Ford GT can't even start

it's front wheel drive, very heavy, and has a low output engine, so it's useless to enthusiasts
It's a two door so it's useless to families
It gets abyssmal mileage and has bad visibility so it's useless to people who want a point A to B car

basically it's bad at everything and people only buyit because they like NASCAR.

7 classes? Is that fucking elementary school? I have 15 classes a week. No time for a job.

how can i tell if im a millennial

If you were born in the early 80's to late 90's.

It's generation Y, millennial is a new term made to belittle and demean generation Y.
Being called a millennial is almost as bad as being called a tween. Don't fall for the trap.
Generation Y is actually the best living generation right now.
Silent are useless old people with thought processes that are toxic to a capitalist society.
Boomers are thieves and incredibly lazy, so lazy infact that it's crippled the futures of at the least generation Y and generation Z.
Generation X is so fucked up because of early boomer culture, they've largely not even tried to create families and are really mostly a bunch of middle aged creeps with the mindset of young adults.
Generation Y is the first generation to grow up with the effects of boomerism on a large scale. Generation Y is "The peter pan generation" mostly because boomers won't fuck off and die already. Boomers refuse to pass the torch, and have also absolutely fucked all early life standards. Generation Y is hugely adverse to debt, and are even more opposed to hand outs that generation X is. Generation Y is not traditionally lazy like boomers, generation y is fatigued.
>This is of course speaking of the white Americans of these generation, fuzzy feriners have different cultures.

If the stereotype you attach to "terrorist" is "guy with a kalashnikov and a vaguely russian accent" then you are technically too old to be one.

>Plan to get car by 18
>Parents wont let me get job
>Tell me we will buy you car user
>Get into school
>Plan to get job to buy car by 21
>Don't get job user, we will support you and buy you one when you graduate.
>Finally get job at 20
>Be 25 now about 6 months away from getting a brand new one....BY MY SELF. I should have never listened to those jerks

I'm in the same fucking position except that I'm 19 now. And i guess my father wants me to buy his stupid cars of preference(he can't buy them becouse he is quite succesfull and keep in mind that I'm buying a car with my money), anyway I was always making my parents dreams come true but when it comes to cars they can suck my dick I'm not making any compromises here. my parents wants me buying an audi a3, bmw 3 series fucking compact, and shitty diesel alfa 156. I got my money from my savings account and I hope I will buy a jeep cherokke xj this weekend. I always loved USA cars, cruising and stuff so I really hope i will close the deal in upcoming days. Cant wait to see their faces when i pull up home in a jeep, this will probably be the first disobeying them, i can't fucking wait

My dick you have 15 classes a week. 6 of mine are worth 3 credit hours, you must only take 1 credit hour classes or are trying to get your degree in one year in which case your an idiot

you're*, trying to type and play guitar at the same time.

Where are you from?

oh and I thought you said you took full time. Full time is only 12 hours a week, any more than that is overtime. For example I have 19 hours a week.

Can't afford a car either but I got a cheap baiku and it's great.

Dirt cheap compared to running and maintaining a car, much more fun and at the end of the day if I really need a car I can take my mother's car.

Much better in heavy traffic too provided lane splitting is allowed where you live. Only downside is when there's bad weather or when you want to carry more than one passenger, or one passenger in comfort, preferably for sex

slovenia, why

Don't get a jeep.

No car currently.
My shitbox needs extensive repair and I don't have the cash. It's not worth it anyway. I'm taking my last paycheck and going to finance a car because bumming rides for my 50-mile commute is getting old.

why not?

Stay BTFO

>slower than a washing machine
Lmfao

i'd rather have no car than a boring DD appliance that isn't worth a single dollar in upgrades

at least then i wouldn't have to do "the talk" with everyone who peeks into the window

>oh user you drive stick are you a CAR GUY?

bet the ferd is autotragic too

>i'd rather have no car than a boring DD appliance
spoken like a true busrider

I'd drive a 90s chevy cavalier over no car

Who is that? Her facial structure looks like a black person, but she's white. How odd.

Rebecca Sugar

First car was a 2004 Ford Explorer a family friend sold me. Parents paid 2000 I payed 2000.

I totaled it at the end of July, lost control on a steep curve in a rain storm. Insurance company fucked me over and lied to me, Still battling this shit. Long Story.

Anyway, I'm saving for a car now. I was between jobs when I crashed but my new job pays pretty decent and my dad works in the same building so I got a ride to work. Saving for a 1996 to 2004 Mustang GT. Hopefully I get one buy the end of October, own place by the time I turn 21.

Overall it's alright. I don't like getting help so I was always kinda salty my parents bought me a car even if I paid half. I want to earn everything myself ya know? I love that era of Mustang and I never see nice ones around where I live so I want to do it justice.

Not having a car sucks. I haven't gotten laid since I lost my car. I have to ask for rides places and I don't feel like a grown ass man now. But it's just something I can work though and be better at the end of it.

Is that a shitty rav 4, a shitty Chrysler, a shitty Monte Carlo and a shitty SVT? And you're... Proud? Hopefully dissapointed and you want to trade them all for something decent or at least 2 of them for a project

all of those cars suck

I'm currently getting a license. I think I'll buy a Twingo and start saving up money for the 86.

>user discovers jews for the very first time

why are they on the recommended cars on a budget though? Surely there's one redeeming quality. (I don't own one btw, just pointing out the hypocrisy here)

I may be a day late, but--
>daily reminder that this is four more cars than some of you fags have
In a carless thread of all places.

It's probably a heap of shit condition wise and it would be way too expensive to repair in your country.

>>Plan to get car by 18
>>Parents wont let me get job
>>Tell me we will buy you car user
>>Get into school
>>Plan to get job to buy car by 21
>>Don't get job user, we will support you and buy you one when you graduate.
>>Finally get job at 20
>>Be 25 now about 6 months away from getting a brand new one....BY MY SELF. I should have never listened to those jerks

Why the fuck are you going to blow all that hard earned money on a deprecating asset like a new car? Why not a house or property

Because I dont need one. I dont like driving and cager mentality.

Cars interest me as objects of engineering and technology.

Well I have the property and slowly am building a decent sized home. I can get a sweeet deal on an old stock frs but I don't want to deal with that impractical car. Optimally I might as well just get one small 4 cylinder commuter and a pickup to bring stuff to the building site.

My parents were foolish and sold their cars to a scummy mechanic pennies when they purchased their new cars. Though I can't blame them, I was a NEET two years ago so I bet they didn't see a need in me having a car.

Now I'm working part-time and going to school full-time. I currently have ~$4k saved up, and make ~$800 a month depending on my hours.

I have no idea how to go about buying a car. I search craigslist for hours on a daily basis, but my paranoia about buying a car that'll break down in 100 miles stops me from finding anything. Advice pls :c

My 911 is in the shop. Some guy backed into it after he pulled too far into an intersection.

I mean I have a rental, but it's a Chrysler 200, so I'm basically car-less.

Buy a cheap Honda or Toyota. Anything with under 100k on the clock and from 1995-2009ish will do the trick. If it's your first, make sure it's a manual so you aren't a waste of oxygen.

>If it's your first, make sure it's a manual so you aren't a waste of oxygen.

I'm not sure I understand. Why chose manual over automatic if it's my first car?

Cars amazing completely fine
licence in hand
car wouldn't pass inspection because I ripped the 3rd brake light off with the oem spoiler
because its a fucking FWD, and race car bro
and it's not like I can afford insurance anyways, cause pre 25 yo

So I'm technically /car less/

DESU

See you on the 9th ;^)

manual is easy as piss to learn.

car has busted head gasket and scored cylinder liners
no where proper to park it or work on it
nagbors complaining about rusty shit heap ruining the neighbourhood
my job is less than 1km away so I just bike there in the mean time

My sister bought a car before she knew how to drive so I'm driving her car. It's been almost 5 years and she still doesn't know how to drive. I can afford a brand new car, but I'm cheap and would rather just drive my sister's car.

Worse than being carless is to own the vehicles you just posted.

i got a car being a full time student and working at least 30 hours a week