So how come you dont own a BMW? Just bought a BMW X1 sdrive for 31,500. Poorfags need not reply...

So how come you dont own a BMW? Just bought a BMW X1 sdrive for 31,500. Poorfags need not reply, go hang out in a honda thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_UKL_platform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

Fuck off faaggot

Pretty quick for a car my mom drives. Should have gone with a 335 if you were gonna be a fag though

You sound jealous, maybe one day mommy will let you drive the BMW like a grown up

My girlfriend wanted to get a BMW but I told her she should get something a little more manly.

i've heard good things about it actually, it's basically a slightly lifted 1 series hatch and it can be bought in honest-to-fuck rwd

you can also get it in manual, but only the 28i version in awd, can't get a manual rwd 35i one

That makes no sense, that literally makes you a fag, and will you poorfags please read my OP and see I asked for you guys to fuck off?

Before buying my current car, a BMW 2 series was on my list. I gave it serious consideration, but they come out of the factory stacked with so many options that they might as well not even list base MSRP price. I don't care for all the fru-fru stuff, but finding a base, minimal option BMW around where I live is impossible. I could have ordered from the factory but then no incentives. Maybe my next car will be a BMW coupe.

>only posts that validate my purchase are allowed
555-come-on-now.jpg

I drive a minicooper what do you think of me?

How is a honda ricer going to tell me about a BMW?

You are a poorfag, please leave my BMW thread

Because I don't prefer European money-pit cars.

>lel poorfags
>leased an X1 poverty edition

Nice B8 M8

Got a 2004 X5 4.8. Beast of a car. Doing most maintenance myself, just had the radiator go but was a pretty easy swap. Biggest problem is all the electrical stuff at this age. Air bag suspension, airbase and parking sensors all need new sensors.

Hey dingus. Hey bub. Hey loser face. Minis are bmws.

You mean cant afford

Bought, didnt lease dumbass

In your dreams homo

>everyone who doesn't validate my purchase is a poorfag honda ricer
>muh BMW
Badgewhore much?

Why are you this assmad? I already asked you poorfags to fuck off

>So how come you dont own a BMW?
nigga...

Name calling?????
But my fellow bmw brother lets be friends. Lets go fuck eachothers ass holes as is just between bmw owners. I should know whats right seeing as how Ive owned a bmw longer than you!

My nigga, finally a man with some sense

>buying a crossover
>buying a BMW without a dipstick
>buying an automatic bmw
Kill yourself.

>muh poorfags
>muh BMW
>literally no argument
I'd break out the golden meme faces but I'm currently phoneposting.

Saying your mini is a BMW would be like saying a chevy cruze is a Cadillac. Please accept that you are a poorfag

>BMW sucks because I cant afford one

stay mad

The op paid 31k for their BMW, but the sale price of my Mustang was just shy of 35k. Does that mean I can call op a poorfag?

BMW is becoming a meme brand. They have recently started offloading all their pre-owned 3 series in droves to idiots looking to "get a beamer". So now everyone is walking around with some 2013 328i or 320i or some similar pile of shit like what OP got for sub 30k. Owning a BMW doesn't mean anything anymore. Fortunately, Benz has managed to still retain a semblance of superiority

But friend my mini is worth more than your bmw!

>X1

Literally the BMW for poorfags so they can flaunt the fact that they have a bimmer

nice woman car. I think my 16 year old asian neighbor drives that.

>S-drive

"Im too poor for awd"

I know plenty of people with BMWs, 3s and 5s mainly. They're nice cars.

You, meanwhile, are just looking for attention and people to go "oh my god he has a BMW, that is amazing" when you bought one of the worst and cheapest models in their lineup.

Oh, and you're a lying fag until you post bread on hood.

Tell that to all of the negresses with do nothing EEO act jobs with some state government department running around in CLA and the two dorky little SUV / crossovers they make.

MB did push the C class up market at least. Now indian H1Bs drive them. Bravo MB!

>x-1
the cla of bmw poser

No because everyone has a mustang poorfag and your mustang is cheap to fix because its cheap shit

But I thought mini was bmw. Checkmate dumbass

I hired someone to mod it for me and it will cost me about 10k but nice try

Cant, its in the shop being modded

i cant tell if this is bait

but then again it sounds like something an autist would say so im thinking youre serious

>bought an X1 dumbass

Who is the dumbass here? People buy X1's for their daughter for high school graduation. That's about it.

Beautiful

Patrician taste.

Thats funny coming from someone who drives an old shitbox

Maybe one day you'll be able to afford a bmw not intended for teenage girls with sort of wealthy parents...

Meet me at the top of Mount Akina pussy, my Hachi Roku will release your badgewhoring ass :^)

why are you even on this board?

youre obviously not a car guy

i mean why an X1 if you had 40k for a car. i just want to understand

So tell me user, what is the minimum price a BMW or any car should be to be considered up there and nice

4 year old LS460 and a new 4Runner but nice try.

>"i was only pretending to be a retard, haha I knew mini was bmw"

If you actually did buy the shittiest bmw and are serious about all this I hope you have fun getting smoked by dad cars.

bread on hood buddy. I can claim I drive a lambo

Lurk the thread moron, my car will be a sleeper

The model number should start with at least a 33.

That should put you in the mid $40k range minimum. Which doesn't really impress anyone. I don't even notice BMW's that cost less than $90k because they are all over the place.

How about pics of your entry level kraut shitbox first before I get off of my italian leather couch?

>I don't even notice BMW's that cost less than $90k because they are all over the place

LMAO keep telling yourself that buddy. I can take my BMW keys and put them on the bar and ill automatically get pussy

to be fair, 6.3 0-60 isn't too shabby for a car like this. those little bastards will never be late for soccer games.

Oh a sleeper? Wow nice!
Looks like I just bought a brand new z4!
All because I said so!
xPpp

Please lurk the thread retard, I said it was in the shop being modded long before I started talking to you

>z4
Car is literally rated 2.5 out of 5

>I spent thirty-one thousand US dollars on a slow, unreliable shitheap
Wew lad
You could have bought a secondhand 370z for less and had a faster, more reliable, and cheaper to maintain car
Fuck, the 370 might be as cheap new, I dunno how they're priced

>Implying the new M240i isnt a fucking sexy beast

Why would I buy a slow poorfag 370z with shit nissan interior

Post title

>muh modz
>muh thirty shot naws! The big one.

Sure kid you trollin
You could had into a decent bmw for the difference you are allegedly putting into modifications.

i do. 128i w/ sport and 6 speed

op bought a """""luxury"""""" car that doesn't support Android Auto or Apple Car Play

So how's your shitbox civic doing?

Even BMW owners will admit the X line is a pile of shit, OP was probably cut off by a BMW driver and is now false flagging to make himself feel better

>fuel pump is plastic
>no dip stick
>clutch costs $800 for no reason

Pass

right, I'm not anti-BMW but if you are buying a $30,000 luxury car, you shouldn't even bother.

oh wow, 31.5k i'm so impressed. why'd you buy a car that's stuck driving on roads?

On a scale of 0-10 how Indian are you? And why do you smell of cologne or gang raped?

X1 is for poorfags that cant afford x5.

You are the real poorfag. Faggot

good buy OP, I replaced my old Hyundai with a one-year old B-Class for only a grand more than you and it's comfy as fuck.

Get a real Bmw fag

>Just bought a BMW X1 sdrive for 31,500
>Poorfags need not reply

Because Mercedes exists

what are you 60 years old with a hernia ? Mercedes is for old fags

I've rented an X1 2years ago in Milan. It was a basic trim level, manual 143hp diesel. Not something memorable. The shifter was pretty bad, the automatic is a must have.

i have a 2011 330Dxa for sale

this, even an x3 looks stupid.

>a fwd """bmw"""

Your BMW is literally a Mini.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_UKL_platform

>can't get a manual rwd 35i
why do they hate fun?

and BMW is for regular fags

Audi >>>

if you look for a used 28i you'll be searching for a whiel, they barely sold any

americans hate driving stick user, combination of laziness, fear of failure ("i dont want to stall at a stoplight!"), and lack of means by which to learn how to do it in the first place

what makes you so proud of base model econo crossover? you know a decked out rav 4 punches higher than it?

audi is utter shit. Rebadged VW front wheel drive nose heavy shitboxes

Wow low end bmws sure do make people feel good about themselves.

>on-the-fence-crossover-cuck-loves watching-wife-fuck-others.jpg

lol

It will be a sleeper plus its a BMW so all i need to do is place the keys on the counter at a bar and ill automatically get pussy and yes it actually works

Yet you drive a shitbox and are proud of it

Because so many other cars are better

>put keys on counter
>she grins
>wider
>WIDER
>she can't hold back
>she begins shaking with laughter
>as tears roll down her face you can hear her stutter
>"F-FWD"
>she turns away, going to find a real Chad with a real RWD BMW

Yeah, it sure works

>It will be a sleeper
More like it will put people to sleep
>gets girls wet
Lmao you can't actually think this

I would love to see your retarded financing

Are you just an ass mad gm fan girl trying to make other brand's fans look like badgewhore faggots? it's working, very clever.

>28

>No because everyone has a mustang poorfag and your mustang is cheap to fix because its cheap shit

So... you're saying your BMW is an expensive turd?

Fuck off retard, girls see BMW and the panties drop

It works, im sorry your honda keys dont and it im putting 10k into the car so it will be a sleeper

>Fuck off retard, girls see BMW and the panties drop

Mate, I had an Xdrive 28i and I stomped on people when it came to racing. If the Xdrive launches anything like the sdrive you'll have quite the sleeper on your hands. I still miss mine to this day. But my new car is quicker and sexier, so I can't complain.

The fact that you think girls dont want a man with a BMW shows how dumb you are

Good taste my friend but the xdrive is awd, I have the sdrive which is not

Lol, I don't drive a Honda. This is good bait though, my car is better equipped than an entry-level BMW.

I noticed how you left out what car you drive. Is it a Nissan?

I don't feel like wearing short sleeve shirts and ties every day. Also I don't like the look of Bluetooth headsets and ray bans