Street

Who wins street race? 08 V6 or 04 GT?

the GT because they had the same engine selections then.

A mexican in a stolen crx with a fart can.

So 0-60 is better you think? I just haven't really run it yet, it's got magnaflow on it and a cold air intake.

Who cares

Define "street" race. Back road touge? stoplight to stoplight? Or that lame ass highway roll shit?

So 0-60 is better you think? I just haven't really run it yet, it's got magnaflow on it and a cold air intake..

Like 2 mustangs stopped on a road then ptm

Since the 2008 S197 would have the 4.0L V6 engine, a straight drag race I would have to put money on the 2004 GT. The SN95 has a slight weight advantage and a huge torque advantage.

Ok good, I looked up the weight, hp, and torque etc and it all looked good, what about if the 04 is a manual and the 08 is auto?

Seems like an obvious answer to me no matter how you cut it. The GT has the 4.6L Mod engine which makes 260hp/302ft-lbs. Giving the V6 an auto would gimp it further. It's a no contest imo.

Thanks so much, this is her btw

My first car was a SN95 V6. Crude as hell but I drove it for 14 years. I love that body style and I think it has aged wonderfully. Ford's "new edge" design was really ahead of the times. I really didn't want to let my car go, but I got a 2015 mustang gt to replace it.

Cool car. If you do decide to mod it, I highly highly suggest swapping rear gears first. The rear ratios on those mustangs were abysmal.

I'm working on exterior Appearance first, saving for brake calipers covers rn, I have the grille delete, a chin spoiler, new fuel door, and carbon fiber vinyl inserts for the lettering

Badge bunny holster sniffer edition

I used to whoop my friends 07 V6 in a 1996 GT with the NPI engine.

You'll be fine

It gets worse

What is with you Mustang faggots and badges

>FORD MUSTANG GT POLICE INTERCEPTOR SVT COBRA SALEEN

That's an 05 GT

I thought about getting act and the v8 on the back too for extra hp,

I don't think those mustangs suffered from being covered in badges honestly. stock they just have a GT on each fender and one on the trunk lid opposite a ford blue oval. That one seems to have the anniversary horses on the fenders instead of the GT lettering.

Yeah it's a 40th

You're gonna get dumped the second she can find a single cop

Wdym

In stoplight race? 04 GT easily

V8 new edges mustang run 5-6 seconds 0-60 times,while the 08 V6 runs like a 7

Don't do any of that you fucking mongoloid

>Moderno V6 Mustang is faster than my 2004 GT