/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Banished

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683
imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&u=https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/43621&usg=ALkJrhiGTrLrCjCk7ciTEUA6dyjigqYxVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wich SV wud u fug

Okay so after thinking it over and talking with some people, the deadline for the tournament will be changed from Friday the 4th to tomorrow, the 3rd at 6pm Eastern.
We got plenty of people and I think the five days is enough time for people to register, and we can begin setting up matches and stuff to take place over the weekend.

Also I'm going to look into streaming it since a couple of people asked about it too.
We got 16 people entered so far.

To register email [email protected] with your steam profile.

Vote for format:
strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683

DING

nth for Garuda roleplayers

Why do japs run Master of the Canopies in midrange elf but westerners dont?

Should I liquefy Aurelia and Beast Dominator?

LET'S DO THIS RIGHT

the vast majority of them

I know Vengeance sucks, but would you replace the 3x 6 cost 3/6 Imp Lancers with unconditional Storm for 3x 4/3 Dark General with Storm if vengeance is active?

There seems to be a lot of self-damage in this deck, so why not?

Ward is cheat.

Because they watched too much Princess Mononoke.

Fucking banner and heaven shitters everywhere.
I'm even considering switching all my Dance of Deaths to execute just to fuck with them but it seems like a waste.

I want to kiss Luna all over!

Beast dom is the worst lego in the game

Would anyone like to have the information in this imgur.com/a/Dpbmh in a Google Doc for an easier time searching?

Aurelia is one of the best leggos in the game

beast dominator is unplayable but dont dust you might want to fap to her later

>Eng dub

Luna, Vampy and Forte are all top tier.

same

I have two copies of Erasmus. Should I just turn them both into vials?

>Haven has that amulet that gives ward to every follower with 4 or more defense
C A N C E R

Which god do I pray to in order to get 5-0s in arena instead of 4-1s?

Don't let it get to you

No because Mini Soul Devil heals you. If you want Dark General, put in Precious Bloodfangs and Blood Pacts.

Imp Lancer is great not just for the storm but because when you evolve her she is a 5/8 that is hard to remove.

Execute helps Haven shitters summon their crap faster.

Is Control Shadowcraft any good?

I have 2 Aggro and 1 Midrange decks so I want a control deck to have something different. And I want a deck from a class I haven't made a deck for yet.

So Dragoncraft, Shadowcraft, Forestcraft and Runecraft are my options.

Which do you recommend for a Control deck?

DING DING DING LILY DESU~

wait this isn't /gbfg/

Easy right, right?

help

I got my first 5-0 with a hard-removal dense Shadow deck whilst listening to Thriller on loop on Halloween night.

You just have to be in the right mood, I guess.

he Head Too Big For He Gotdamn Body

Erasmus is weird

He theoretically would be amazing but there's no way to make him work with Runecraft's current cards.

I'd dust him if doing so will let you build a complete deck. I'm a rune player so I'm keeping my two just in case.

Very easy left, yes.

I know Beast Dominator is crap but I couldn't bring myself to liquefy her.

Fuck, that's right. Messes with Elanafags though.

Kripp is terribad at Take Two, though.

Reminder this smug motherfucker got a 5-0 with Rune which is unanimously considered the worst Arena class.

He got insanely lucky with his deck and pairings but still.

alwida's is one of the best swordcraft cards in the game

>go first in take two
>opponent has olivia
something needs to be done about how broken this shit is. six evos for going second is bullshit

8 cost is expensive, you'll likely not even get to play it and I know Alwida is good. No idea about the other 2 cards.

Rune has the most natural control deck of those options

(Well Forest is first but it's so expensive)

>Replacing best waifu
Hell no.

>go first in take two
>have olivia
something needs to be done about how broken this shit is. five evos for going first is bullshit

I don't blame you, user. I'd likely keep her in my collection just for the artwork alone.

He's played it like what, 5 times? I'm sure if he played the game full time he'd be good at it, Take Two anyway

The days he was playing there were a lot of new players from his stream trying to snipe him/get on stream. I've never seen so much First Farer in my life.

No. It has no healing and its win condition (Mordecai) is too slow against combo decks like D-shift. It only wins against midrange decks.

Satan Dragoncraft is fun and costs like 4k dust to craft, you only need 1x Prince of Darkness

Purgatory Forestcraft is a fun defensive/cycling deck but it costs like 40k vials to craft

not even close to six evos in a row while also getting to evolve first

>play bannermeme
>don't draw banner
>lose
Nice fucking game.

> play bannermeme
> my maids all draw avant blader
> no banner entire match
> still win

swordcraft stronk

Are you playing 3x Maid Leader?

Serves you right.

Is the JP the same art work?

I believe I have that card. In evo looks like she has two shirts over her titties.

This is an outrage.

I play midrange Shadow and Dshift has never been a problem
I don't know about control though

>bannermeme

Leave at once!

If anything I've had the opposite happen where I kept fucking drawing Banners that I didn't want.

What are you even supposed to do with the extras? Playing them out seems pretty bad when field size is so limited in this game.

>play Elana
>don't draw Elana
>win anyways because just playing raw healing guys and good removal beats Blood and other aggro decks a lot of the time

Ok a bit tougher this time

Animated mana elk also looks like the one in the anime.

Easy left, you have 1 4-drop so you need Goliath.

There's a reason some lists cut down to 2 banners, but the less banners you have the less other Commanders you can run or you're going to whiff on Maid Leader a lot. You can maybe get away with 1 Otohime or 1 Avant Blader.

>Play bannermeme
>Don't have maid leaders
>Have to etch out 90% of my games without banners
It's surprising I got as far as I did.

I've had this with face dragon
>don't draw forte
>win anyway because not drawing Forte meant I was playing multiple good followers every turn

I'm only A1, but Control Shadow has been pretty good for me so far. The only decks I tend to have problems with are Rune and Seraph Haven, but the latter becomes an autowin if you run Odin.

right

angelic barrage can be useless in arena sometimes, and goliath is a really fucking shit card

I would say Right as Dance of Death has good value and merc isn't too shabby either but on the other hand a 4 drop wouldn't be too bad either
Angelic Barrage is quite situational so
Right it is

Holy shit my engrish gotta eat more cheetos

Can anyone help me out with a private match win? 72064.

I said it before, but you're supposed to mull away Elana against aggro blood. They run out of gas by turn 7, you just need to survive until then, not build a huge board. 3 PP for no immediate impact is asking to lose.

Goliath is decent filler because he evolves to 5/6, so the power 4-drops can't trade into him and live.

It was really painful to watch, it was like he unlearned all his Hearthstone. I'm literally better than him in Take Two and I never made it past rank 4 in HS.

Cutie patootie.

>can't pull together 600 vials

shadow experience on the ladder in the nutshell

Picked this as my first deck, how fucked am I? There's no turning back since I liquefied every other card to craft this.

like 52/48 in favor of 2nd

How do you describe shadowverse "lore"?

Thanks a bunch, whoever that was!

>tfw you get BTFO in Arena

If this is supossed to not use the vengance mechanic, why is Cursebrand Vampire used in the deck?

That'll get you to AA0 easy.

Enjoy your dailies.

Saving up for those shiny legos

play this instead, its more fun

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&u=https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/43621&usg=ALkJrhiGTrLrCjCk7ciTEUA6dyjigqYxVg

I literally just beat your deck with Birdcraft
difference is I spent 0 vials on my deck and don't have 6 legendaries or 12 epics.

>first deck
>bought packs and liquefied everything to make the 2nd most expensive list

Both Forest decks are hard to learn. They're not as hard to play as control blood pre-DE, but they're definitely not beginner friendly. You'll literally have a higher win rate with budget banner sword.

I'll tell you when we'll see the continuation.

>600 vials
>will help you get wins too

> tfw you enter arena with tickets and just concede all 5 matches to get your welfare pack

Surely I can't be the only one that does this.

if i link my account to steam on android can i start a new fresh account on my android while keeping all my stuff on steam?

It's a top-tier deck that's also fun, but probably one of the hardest to play. Have this chart for reference.

Also liquefying everything for a really expensive deck was probably a mistake, since you are going to suffer playing anything else.

List?

"perfunctory"

Why are Cynthia's stats and abilities so good?

It isn't complete in the jp version?

New story is coming out with the next expansion.