What Radio do I have to get?

What Radio do I have to get?
Also, what Double DIN is best?

Educate me Veeky Forums, I don't know what I'm doing.
I could just buy something but I much rather take your advice.

Bam

what the fuck is that

Oem. See if there's an aux adapter that plugs into the back of the radio for a cd changer or something. If it has a tape player use a tape to aux adapter.

Filename

I'm looking to get something with a screen for video playback.

I don't want something gaudy as fuck though. assistance?

>playing back video in your car
why the fuck would you want to do this? just watch on your phone or tablet. you're supposed to drive a car, not watch videos.

For my lunch breaks and before work. I'd actually like it if it had USB or wifi capabilities so I could just stream my phone to it.

just use your phone and keep the stock radio.

I've read a good bit about my stock radio and how it's pretty meh. Switching to an aftermarket one really helps the factory speakers though.

I just hate how fucking ugly they all are.

The best damn audio experience you can possibly have in a car.

are you antisocial like me and drive away during lunch breakes to get food and to just get away from everybody?

Has anyone had any experience with those double din android head units?

I like the appeal of being able to have up to date maps with a decent touch screen along with obd2 apps like torque.

>I don't know what I'm doing.

Serious comment: First of all, are you "allowed" to have a radio (aka head unit)?

Your area might not allow you to have a nice looking head unit due to thieves breaking your window and crowbarring your unit out. I've seen a damaged truck dash before. They break the plastic bezel to get a place to wedge their pry bar. It's pretty expensive to fix but these thieving gentlemen think of everyone else as discriminatory and thus all crime is automatically justified in their eyes. Because of them, you are not allowed to have a head unit in some areas. It would just turn your car into a damage magnet and raise your insurance rates.

If you live in a bad area, it's either park inside a garage, white flight or stealth. Stealth is what I did with mine as I had no garage. The factory unit remains but the actual unit is in the trunk and an amp is under the front seat. The thieves see only the blah factory unit and thus don't bother your car.

For the most part I can't really talk with people during my lunch break.

But I would rather spend my time listening to music or watching some youtube over talking with people about shit I have no interest in.

Where is this place you speak of? It sounds like someplace out of a post apocalypse movie.

Some head units have the front plate with all the lights, buttons, and screen that come off. This way it looks like you've already been robed

Any large city. Theives live in them.

Fuck off you nigger, this is the "35W" version and you're a god damn retard.

kys

Yes. With a little NA 4 banger you can tell the difference between gas, clean air filters, new spark plugs, even new oil.

Holy fuck. You actually bought one? Dedicated to the bit eh? Top kek m8.
Now lie about how terrible it is.

You're autistic as fuck.

>maximum autist
>so ass hurt about this amp, that he spent money on the thing he hates
Wew fucking lad

>hurrrr you're a retard
>ill show you I'll buy one and call it shit
Fucking europoors

Fuck off asshole
YOU are NOT ME!
I am donald poster and i have to admit i was wrong and this thing sounds pretty damn good for what it is.

I did, I needed an amp for a miniature project to drive 3" drivers instead of the 1.5" I have a 3W SMD for. It (the TDA) is absolutely shit, I tried driving my front speakers in my car with it, it's diarrhea, it does not pack enough power to even go a quarter of the volume that I can run off the amp, hardly half of what I can push out the HU without audible distortion. Completely useless.

It's shit, like I've been saying all this time.

I don't even need to lie

You mad that I managed to prove you wrong, pee-pee amp boi?

>costs less than a beer at a bar
wow man I'm broke now

wow, how mad can you get when I finally prove you wrong?

The samefaggotry is strong in here, kys pee-pee-boi, your oval hole-installation piece of chinese garbage hardly has place in toys.

is an alpine deck worth it over the pioneer I have now?

>being this butthurt
It's amazing, really

Nope

Stop impersonating me asshole.

>prove me wrong
My system costs more than your car autismo. Nice try though.

nice.

if my current deck is dying, is it worth it to go with an alpine over another pioneer?

-If you want to maintain the stock look of your interior, but want a nice sound system you can easily bypass the radio with a line driver such as the JL Audio CL-RLC. All you need is a good set of speakers, a 4 channel amp, a sub (optional) and the line driver. This will allow you to wire the amp directly into your speakers bypassing the radio. You can then choose your input method, either an 3.5 aux in, or digital in from your phone/mp3 player. The line driver comes with its own volume knob that you can place anywhere, or modify it to work off your existing radio volume knob. Its very easy to supply power to your radio so the controls still light up. The only downside is that you will loose FM/AM function.

Do you have 400 of those pee-pee amps, maybe :D but even then you just have 400 shit chinese mosfets. Also, how is that "proving me wrong"?

You really are retarded :D

fuck off mate, original dolan is finn and ur not :D mämmi homo nekru

Holy fuck you really are a pathetic sack of shit

Your crappy car was only $4k? Fucking kek. My 4 jl audio amps cost more than your goddamn car you autistic poor kid.

No one cares.

OH WOW LOOK PEE-PEE AMP COVERED HIS OVAL HOLES :DDDD Too bad you still used cheap caps to join wires, shows how skilled you are mate. Also, your audio still sounds like distorted 90's thinderbirds toy, you fucking retard :D also, where's the cover for your HU-slots ? XDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kekarus Krist you are the pathetic one here
>can't even afford an amplifier
For fucks sake, ebay is full of hobbyist electronics you could have gone with, but you decide to go with pee-pee amp and drilling holes.

Youre angry autism pleases me.
Please tell us more about how terrible everything is except what you like.

>no one cares
>still replies

Good. Please tell me why you're so poor that you can't even buy a real amp but still manage to shitpost your ten dollar piece of shit as the greatest invention in car audio :D you are literally a faggot who can't even drill a round hole or connect wires, get over yourself.

Does this confuse your little meme-filled head?

>not caring about car audio being autisticly perfect means you're poor
>the hole is round
>the wires work just fine they way there are
keep em coming. My friends and I are dying laughin at this shit

That hole is as round as your friends are real.

>doesnt realize sane people have friends
i know its rough when you're autistic
but at least you amuse people

I'm not even the same person you dumbass.
>calling others autistic when there's a big ass hole in the dash of your poorfag car
Top kek buddy.
>being a delusional poorfag is now sane

>not caring about car audio being autisticly perfect means you're poor
kek, you really are poor, only poorfags settle for garbage like yours
>the hole is round
the only round hole in that car is found in your pants, gayboi
>the wires work just fine they way there are
You're so poor and untalented that you don't even have the common decency to connect your wires with proper methods.

Your friends should be laughing at your poor ass, if you even have any :D for literally under a 100£/€/$ you could have had a perfectly decent setup that you and your cuckold friends could have had almost a joy listening to while you drive them to buy chicken wings for Bull, but instead you decided to be a retard and drill a hole for trash. GG good buddy, you played yourself. Enjoy listening to your chinese toy garbage in your french made fagmobile.

Pic related, you and your imaginary friends driving to buy daddy watermelons

5/5 post

>doesnt know what autism is
>samefagging because of how mad you are that you're wrong and angry about your autism
WEW. keep up the good work

Wow, your damage control is even worse than your handywork, you spastic twat. Please at least try if you want me to keep calling you an idiot.

btw not even samefagging, other people here actually think you're a fucking moron as well.

>other people here actually think you're a fucking moron as well
same to you
kek
>i hate thing
>buys thing he hates
>thing is actually good
>makes spastic posts online calling it shit anyway
>has zero proof
wew
top fucking kek m8
The epitome of pathetic failure at life

>doesn't know what autism is
Yes, I do. It's .
>muh Chinese tinker toy is gud
Shouldn't you be out with your "friends" listening to your sick ass tunes on your bumping stereo?

Its friday night. I am out with my friends. Drinking at the pub right now.
Never said my stereo was bumping though
In fact i never said it was fantastic. The autismo just reads into things way more than he should. Because... you know... autism.
All i ever said is that i can listen to music and it sounds fine. I'm even running 4 speakers on it, and it still sounds fine.
Not sure why he gets so upset about it. It is entertaining though.

Except you full on samefagged there, fucko. First of all, let me correct some of your retarded points, because obviously you're too diluted to understand the context of things

>i hate thing
I don't hate it, I just know it's a shitty pee-pee amp, you're the one here denying that you got chinked
>buys thing he hates
Like I said, I don't hate this, it's shit but even then it fits into my miniature project quite well
>thing is actually good
thing is actually not good
>makes spastic posts online calling it shit anyway
with full reason
>has zero proof
I could post me hooking it up to my car again, but what would be the point, I have tried it, I have it right here on my table and I know it's a very shitty solution to car audio. I've tested it, I've measured the output of it and I have deemed it low quality chink shit. Even the schematics of the chip show that it's very shit at frequency amplification and reproduction, yet here we are, you in your little french shitbox, sitting and pouting in denial.

>i-im out drinking but staring at my phone answering Veeky Forums posts every few minutes
Kek. Keys next to beer on the bar or you're a fucking liar.

>he's sitting in a pub
>posting on Veeky Forums
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

You really are fucking autistic, aren't you :DDD the last thing I would be doing at a pub is browsing 4chin on my phone, but I guess you're just that good of a company to your spastic "friends" that you have such a privilege :DD I bet it sounds as fine as you sound like good company, you fucking autistic piece of garbage jesus christ :D

Seriously

THIS GUY GOES TO A PUB TO BROWSE Veeky Forums
OH MY FUCKING GOD MY SIDES WHAT THE FUCK :DDDSDDSXSXSXSXDDD

By the way, your car audio system sounds like garbage and not even fine, but whatever, you're obviously a retard. Tell your help-helping helper apustaja that he's/she's doing a shitty job at watching over you.

>full on samefagged there
nope
you still have no proof that it really sucks though.

>little french shitbox
Forgot.
I'm an american. I dont own a french car.
but hey. You'll still say i do anyway because you dont want to be proven wrong.

kek I can edit the (you)'s out too you mong, also
>private browsing
You're a samefagging loser.
Also, I have one on my table, I know it sucks because I've tried it, if that isn't enough proof for you, then I don't think I can help you.

I don't care, some poorfag toyota piece of trash, you're just a friendless poorfag with shitty mosfet stereo either way.

>has to insult me because he has no proof
>thinks i edited anything to prove a retarded point
i'm not autistic like you
>Its not a toyota either
I have one in my vehicle, so i know it works well because i've tried it, if that isnt enough proof for you, then i dont think i can help your autism

Do you know how to read?

How does your girlfriend feel about you driving a piece of shit that can't even play music properly?