strawpoll.me/11556646/

French spider

Fareeha Amari's thick legs.

Male Mercy

sobra?

>ruin the match for half the players involved in it
>"fun"

fuck off selfish cunt

What do you think of cute, buff brown girls /owg/?

>People unironically defend Ana

Looks like they modelled it after jackie chan.

almost like there's finally a support that doesn't feel like fucking shit to play.

better nerf them so every match comes down to whether or not you get enough cucks on your team willing to stand around and do nothing as Lucio as opposed to both teams getting good team comps and the determining factor being how they actually play in the match.

So much grams
Unzip da bag, dip in my hand
Then I palm trees

i want to cummy in fareeha's mummy tummy

>Utterly broken characters are fun
Shocker.

Feels Good.

I started playing ana a bit but i am not sure what to prioritize in combat, lets say that i don't have sleeping dart up and see my friendly mccree fighting an enemy genji and they
are both about half health, do i try to heal the mccree in hopes that he manages to kill the genji or do i try to help him kill the genji?

>not getting literally everything
>good
pick one

Yesterday we had someone who thinks Ana isn't bonkers broken because you can stop nanoboosted targets by wasting your own graviton.

I want a gf like that.

Throw a grenade and hit them both

My absolute favorite kind of girls

there is such a thing as being bi. jack wanted to fuck his mexican buddy, but reyes was into ana, so jack, being a fucking psychopath that he is, seduces ana to get back at reyes. It all makes sense

What is the best map?

And why is it Nambani?

>almost like there's finally a support that doesn't feel like fucking shit to play.
Eat a dick nigga

I love Jesse McCree

you literally claimed that supports should automatically lose to you every time you get close to them and moving erratically should not be enough to give them a chance to survive against you.

You are an Idiot Reaper Baby.

>all these fanboys defending the ARG and saying we learned a whole bunch of cool lore from it

I can't imagine what it's like to blindly love blizzard shoveling shit down your throat.

Gayposters get OUT! Lesbianposter and Smugposter can stay.

Alright, so I haven't played Roadhog in a long while
What the HELL did they do to the hook? Half the time I have no idea anymore where players will land, it's like I have to play a guessing game with the four quadrants of the screen plus the occasional center

if you love him so much then why do you post those disgusting sfm models of him?

Wow, I really like that drawing style.

they should just make skirmish something people can stay in so all the retards who want to stack widowmaker and be "friendly" stay there

i havent seen anyone not saying that the arg is shit and just a never ending countdown

I want to marry Mei and have Children with her. I seriously love her with the deep of my heart.

Obviously but what do you do with no cool downs is what i mean, when its either heal or kill, do you heal or do you kill? do you wait until they
get out of combat to heal or do you try to heal them in combat without trying to kill, do you prioritize to have everyone full health before shooting the enemy?

Not the same guy, that dude was butthurt that he didn't get a kill on someone 20 feet away.

Ana is still broken as shit though, regardless of your ridiculous arguments.

Widowposter gtfo

I'm a diamond player and I always wanted to see what Silver tier is. This guy

twitch
.tv/shadypenguinn

is streaming and is fucking silver. I found him looking at the OW streams list. These games are fucking retarded. Fucking Mercys fly right into bullets to heal Reins from INFRONT of the shield.
Mute him because he sounds annoying.

Pretty much the front page of reddit the day after one of these piece of shit countdowns end.

fug the smug

stop reading reddit and the blizzard forums

Why there would be a cowboy in the future?

Hey, he spent his money just like you did, if you hate fighting 6 Genji, just leave. It's quick play, and those 6 randoms you'll probably never see again. You're just as selfish as he is, so either leave and get over it or have a heart attack over a game because you can't let things like this go.

You should never wait and see what happens, just fucking shoot stuff. If the Mcree is landing shots, heal him, if he isn't shoot the Genji. Not that hard. Ana is retardedly versatile and can swing fights single-handedly.

>actually stawmanning

Here's a better one then

Kill Genji
Rule 1. Never expect anything from your teammates, so you can be surprised if they don't fuck up

Don't get too greedy with it. If you get even one kill it's fine because of how quickly it charges.

Use it from behind your team, just as they're engaging. The enemy's going to be too distracted by them to properly see you and hide.

Use it to just keep the enemy away to give your team some breathing room, you can use it like this to easily lock down an area without even killing anyone.

The biggest mistake I see people do with it is try to get on a flank to get that big 4-kill+ Ult. McCree belongs in the middle of his team; while you're out slowly farting around on a flank, your team is likely losing the engagement. By the time you finally get in position for that sick Ult, the rest of your team is either dead or falling back, so the enemy can instantly focus you and murder you.

>bro just incur leaver penalty because of a fucknut trying to meme up your game

you can suck my entire cock

>noobani
>good

(You)

A reminder that 76 will be one of the gay characters. It's hard to deny at this point.

cry more about it. I bet your tears will eventually drown the gays

Does it every sometimes physically hurt you guys that she isn't real?
Every waking moment of my life is suffering that she's not real

>open steam
>did you see dunkey's video
>doesn't even realize dunkey's videos are heavily edited

Nice fucking game blizzdrones

Pharah identifies herself as a boy.

it's not a strawman when it's what the Idiot Reaper Baby actually said:

This meme again.
It's getting kinda stale to be honest

Why live

reminder to kill your fucking self back to >>>/lgbt> or

>solo queue for ranked
>Nepal
>go Lucio
>win 3 - 0
>get gold Elims, Obj Elims, Obj time and Healing Done
>get Play of the Game for just two kills
>42% of teams damage healed as card

>late join 2 minutes left to take point a
>they have pharmercy combo
>highnoon pharah out the fucking sky because i'm a scrub that can;'t aim
>we instantly take the point

?????????????????????????????????????????

Where does that actually say automatically win?

I thought that part was hilarious. Of course silver shitters would take it seriously and think this heavily edited video for comedic effect would justify them picking symmetra on attack.

dumb dykeposter

I like young mcmeme. I'd do dirty things to him

>solo queue for ranked
>see 40%
>he still hasn't posted that picture where he's wearing an apron from his 3ds

Just a bit.

>start watching
>gets a quad kill with self destruct

post more """""canon""""" ship

>meme
kek

Are you going to shit post like this once it's confirmed this week?

Perfect for dominating.

if it's bad that he can't kill her while she's moving too erratically for him to track her
and they were to fix that so that, even when she is moving too erratically for him to track he can still kill her
then how the fuck does he not automatically win? what are the remaining options to make victory for Reaper not a certainty?

Nice fucking webm retard

Why the quotations?

Who do you pick to shut down Ana?

how do you treat your healslut ?

No, but are you going to kill yourself when First Strike won't confirm anything?

Thats what i though too because i hear sometimes that anas that just shoot and don't heal are bad but the reality is that
most of the time if they get in a 1v1 situation its better to help by shooting the enemy and make it a 2v1 because even if you keep healing them
its a 50/50 they will eventually just die to some skill or something is my experience, team fights are different usually.

SEMENDEMON

Seconded only by my love for summer dresses.

sometimes i use the thanks emote when they heal me but mostly i ignore them unless they're on mic to tell me I'm out of LoS or getting dived by a flanker

>Surefour is #1 on NA ladders
>couldn't even carry Canada
This really says something

By popping her grenade and/or fucking sleepdarting him.

You know it will. Stop being in denial, it's sad.

you know why. it's not gonna be confirmed, user, no matter how much we want it to. Doen't mean that we can't enjoy the delicious chocolate-vanilla smut

Preventative medicine is killing the nigga before he hurts your allies. Just play her for a bit, you'll start to get a feel for the shots you can hit and who you should shoot.

Online leaderboards are rarely an indication of the best players

It's all but confirmed at this point user. The evidence is surmounting.

at the hero selector you pick "get better at aiming while moving erratically" like every other FPS ever made you fucking idiot.