/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

Sofbanned Edition

1.08 patch notes
>store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
>pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

Character Planner
>mugenmonkey.com/

DARK SOULS 3
>docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

DARK SOULS 2
>pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

DARK SOULS
>pastebin.com/eNY3su63

DEMON'S SOULS
>pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

BLOODBORNE
>pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

KING'S FIELD
>pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

Community & Fanart
>pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/104121
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ooops

Last thread

PCFCBBF

>Post yfw you're not cheating scum

>Post yfw cheaters are crying

THE GUILTY PAY THE PRICE

t. Claire

do we want high wall fc or dlc fc?

Does that shrink the hitbox?

>mfw i am cheating scum that hasn't been softbanned because i never did anything stupid when i cheated

Banned FC!

>You get instacursed

MOMMY ROSARIA!
MOMMY ROSARIA!
MOMMY ROSARIA!
MOMMY ROSARIA!

DLC, High Wall is okay but Painted World looks pretty as shit and it's a nice change of pace.

I just beat the Fat guy and Dragon Slayer in Anor Londo with the help of some phantoms. Is the Covenant that the Gwynaverre offers to let you join worth it? And how bad is Lautrec? I kinda wanna go kill him to get the bonfire back up.

meanwhile on the non-banned server

I hope zullie didn't get bunned

>vicar
>not banned
did you actually grind all the way up to SL170 for a meme event

Is that a qt Vicar?

Literally months-old screenshot

>tfw cheating and banproof

PCFCBF

ROPE BRIDGE CAVE BONFIRE
SIGNS ON THE LEDGE ABOVE
FIGHTS IN THE AREA BELOW
BE SURE TO BRING YOUR WINTER COATS
dsg

Why such a shit-quality image?

yeah, but it doesn't affect aggro. you can be big enough to step on someone from a mile away and they won't take notice until your center axis comes in their aggro range
pretty sure she does everything on a separate, most likely pirated, version

What's a good look to go with the Sneering Mask? I want to make a regenerator build and this mask makes me think of a leper, which sounds like a fun theme, but I can't decide on the rest of the armor.

>rape bridge cave
Snowy Mountain Pass/Corvian Settlement or bust.
Spawns are way too fucking far at that one if you end up at the Millwood tower.

Does anyone else use 8462 on the numpad for camera control, wasd for movement, 1 3 on the numpad for right hand attack, 9 for items? I got used to it when dark souls 1 was ported because no controller

Anyone else noticing super fast aldrich invasions in the SL120-125 range? Or has it always been this way and I've just been playing my low level meme character for too long?

Pretty sure it's actually "UGH".

Feels good senpai

I'd say try something similar to Darkest Dungeon's leper, that's a good look, but I don't think there's any armour pieces that look close enough to it.

i hate the meme mansion and there's no good arena at the settlement

That was part of the inspiration, yes. I wish DaS3 had one of those fashion planner sites like 2 did.

>meme mansion
There's like 6 fucking places you can go that aren't in the building.
Settlement has a couple open areas.
The main thing is their spawn points aren't 2 MINUTES away

oh fuck me, i had the fucking name on the whole time? i even closed the pc between posts one time

I wanna do a madman build
what are some weapons/spells besides power within and bloodlust that can damage me

Souls on PC was a mistake.

will move to high wall if people are really too lazy to run for 40 seconds

Consoles were a mistake.

rose of ariandel, pestilent mercury i think

Pestilent mercury, its actually good thanks to the patch.

Everything post DeS and DaS1 was a mistake.

please do

My game lags for a good 20-30 seconds at the start menu since the patch. As in, I press start/click then it freezes up and eventually unfreezes while the music keeps playing. Any fix?

Everything was a mistake.

Can someone post some pyro builds? I want to make one.

That was the reason, why I started itemswapping.
>went to ng+ for Yuria's mask
>found out that it was shit with my armor
Never again. At least now I have a dedicated account for a fashion testing.

>Post yfw you're cheating scum but didn't get banned

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/104121

Just go 140 and play with no drawbacks

PCFCBF HAS RELOCATED TO HIGH WALL
YOU KNOW THE DEAL, WE'VE BEEN HERE FAR TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES
dsg

winter coats no longer necessary but still accepted

captcha: havelrock industrial

Using a rotten condom was a mistake.
>your dad

Threadly reminder that Pyromancers are overpowered and banned from DSG Fightclubs.

if i see any pyros or dex builds you're getting cursed

Broken condom mechanics woooooow
>my dad

banned

unironically kys

okay everyone is getting cursed
just you wait

I dont think I've ever seen this argument being brought up, but I think one of the main shortcomings of the magic system in DaS3 is the like of spices. Like, yes, they served an extremely niche purpose in two, but I feel like Memezaki missed a real opportunity to make them truly shine now that we have catalysts with alternative scalings like Archdeacon's Great Staff, Crystal Chime, Man-Grub Staff etc.
Does the damage scale or is it static?

It's smaller weapons like katanas and rapiers that don't work with it. It's caused by the female idle animation which is different from the male idle animation. There's some kind of an animation reset when the female animation starts. The effect is the same if you would walk around during the dupe, changing the animation prevents the dupe from happening. Here you can see both animations, the Flamberge has the male animation and the Iaito has the female animation. If you're two handing you always get the male animation. I tried with different weapons on PS3 but still couldn't make it work.

where the fuck is the painter girl footjob, you promised it user

When you guys lay down a white soapstone, how long does it usually take for it to get picked up? Talking Dark Souls 1.

A T T E N T I O N
There is no ban wave, it's a conspiracy by the le pillars of the community to stop people from cheating.

There's a meme that all Darkmoon summons are garbage. What is a good SL for making a good name for Darkmoon summons?

I don't care about the covenant items, I just want to prove not all darkmoons are shitters who just die as soon as they arrive.

Actually you know what? Do it. Go to the FC and curse everyone. Just so I can read the butthurt in this thread.

Do it. You won't.

signs on the rafter please

That's pedophilia, user.

It's only healthy to talk about the pillars of community in a general! So, why haven't we, /dsg/? State your opinion on the following highly regarded members of our luxurous community:

>Kobra !Kobrakap8g (YouTube / DSG / )
>Lucifer !!ss9GITmavRN (DSG)
>OnlyAfro (YouTube / DSG)
>Emarrel (YouTube)
>Dgrayed (DSG)
>VaatiVidya ( DSG / YouTube)
>EpicNameBro (GameFAQs / ledit / YouTube)
>MartyrsBrigade99 (YouTube)
>PeevePeeverson (YouTube / ledit)
>D_Invader (Twitch.TV)
>DarkLordSen (Twitch.TV)
>IPPIKI(DSG)
>Underscoreflash(DSG)
>Polka Dot (dsg)
>DarkWraithKirk (DSG)
>DSP (YT)
>You can pick the last one.

Having a good census of opinion on community members can tell us how well hey are recieved. Please reply to this post if you enjoy the community of Dark Souls.

after class

See? You won't do it. Just making excuses, what a disappointment. I guarantee you won't do it.

an user said he could get it done, i will not rest until i get it

>restore save because of stupid shit banwave
>do the dlc again
>get champs ashes
>still gold in arena
huh i guess I can't run away from this bun

>OnlyAfro
Has a few amusing videos
>Peeve
An OK streamer, certainly better than the alternatives
>ENB
His early videos were decent
>DSP
Watching the retards in chat/comments falling for it is pretty entertaining

The rest are literally who's and retards

just you wait
some of you are okay guys, don't go to any FCs tonight

>All these fucktarded streamers and YouTubers screaming the game is dead because they threw in with cheaters and got punished
Surprise surprise, not everyone is like you. Stop trying to bring everyone else down with your sorry asses because you fucked up.

>Replying to stale pasta

When will ENB actually make YouTube videos again? I enjoyed those.

Feels good playing on PS4

When his other daughter dies too.

Was fun shield-dancing with you guys. Until next time.

I think I'm gonna try the Drang Hammer wombo combo for a change
Is the dude that reminded me of it in the thread? Do I also get the best of it with 40/40 refined like 90% of the weapons too?

what is going on there was a ban wave? i havent played on some weeks

pls rate my waifu

Holy shit user, delete this thing.

>all those angry plebbitors trying to explain their cheating

Only a few things in life are as amusing as that desu

>Curved sword
Shit waifu

Estus Flask level/charges should be considered in matchmaking like weapon level is.

You would have to be within one flask level/two flask charges to invade someone.

He's pissed over at Youtube at various reasons but he's making to much money on Twitch to give a shit.

He can sink 20 hours into playing, researching, editing and uploading quality Youtube videos so people like you and me can make abortion jokes in the comments or he can shit out a 3 hour stream playing whatever he likes casually and yelling memes in the camera and getting paid triple than what he does on Youtube.

I mean, the choice is pretty obvious.

PCFC will soon be ending due to lack of BF

will maybe try again later when people are off work or school

Good idea, lets's make resource management count for even less to make more room for honorabru dueru. Or maybe you should fuck off to the arena.

What does ENB stand for though?

Maybe it's because almost everyone is banned

>tfw I can't finish any souls game because I almost always decide I want to play a different build in the middle of a game

Sometimes I try to reroll but I usually just make a new character because muh limited shards/scales

I never finished DAS 1 or 2 because of this.

I have yet to make it into Ithryll of the Boreal Valley except once just to the first bonfire.

>summon sign
>Donald T****
wow
rump
so lewd

To be fair, nobody deserves comments like those.
Especially since ENB is a rather nice guy.

EpicNameBro

>tfw honestly considering deleting my save now and start over to prevent having my main acc banned in case there are any traces of cheating left they can now detect

YT is no longer worth it.
Not only the hate comments which now get to him because he became a family man and a pussy but because YT went to absolute shit, kids report your video and you don't get money for it anymore and those kids even get rewards for it and get to be able to talk to YT staff, while even the biggest YouTuber you can think of is still not able to contact them in any way.

Is Adolf Hitler censored?

I was considered making a Hitler cosplay with extra follower sabre/ccs

Is there a good mustache for it available?