/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

softbanned: >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

I just beat the Fat guy and Dragon Slayer in Anor Londo with the help of some phantoms. Is the Covenant that the Gwynaverre offers to let you join worth it? And how bad is Lautrec? I kinda wanna go kill him to get the bonfire back up.

Active thread: I was a little bit late

Lmao get rekt dude. Sorry for your loss.

Somebody want to help me run from firelink and go kill the four kings? I have drained the water

Anybody want to help me with the four kings? Soon by the abyss. PS3

SL?

Don't know what SL means. I'm at the stairs, waiting to jump. Level 67. PS3

Please, someone help me with 4 kings DS1. Level 67. PS3. Standing on the stairs round the abyss.

>invade level 16
>Guy with a zweihander and enough stamina to swing 6 times in a row
The fuck is this shit

Time to play some DaS

So i am a sorcerer using magic.
Couldnt have thought of that myself.
Thanks rng.

So how does the co-op in pvp arena work?

I'm searching with friends but we never find another team

mfw I managed to cancel somebody's falling attack with a charged overhead R2 swing but shadowplay wasn't running for some reason.

>TFW you lose a pvp fight in 3 seconds

Eh, shit happens.

Just use a fire infused or chaos upgraded weapon and wear havels. Can just face tank them.

Or use max upgrade greater combustion and roll through all their atracks and roll away from the explosion

gwynevere covenant does literally nothing except let you use her miracles

Damn white boys always getting their Asses kicked by minorities.

Their lightning defense is actually lower than their fire defense

Painter girl footjob guy

it's happening

>maces are good in pvp for the first time in the entire franchise

>drang hammers are actually viable now because of the reach and attack speed upgrade, truecombo'ing the stagger-causing R1 into the L2 R2

What a time to be alive.

Idk that's just what I was taught to do back in the day.

2Xth for did that drawfag from last night actually deliver?

Link to scarras tumbler page or whatever

Do the bug pellets are useful in pvp ?

I want to play Dark souls but I'd rather shitpost, whats the new hottest meme

Wait, what's the difference between the Great Club and the Large Club? Why would you ever want to use the Large Club?

t. Claire

Don't think he has yet but he did say he'd be posting a bunch of them through the month.

t. Claire

You are banned from my FC

Pkeks getting banned en masse.

>das1
very good poison buildup
>das3
the jump attack is cool

kys pcucks

Better not be shitting

Given the post quality here, I won't believe it until I see it.

>TFW Phantoms can't hit Vilhelm

Now I know where to invade now.

DLC invasions + Obscuring ring is the best

Youa re banned from my PC :^) Get it?

>friede and ariandel

trying a pure faith build, I know I'll be using Mace's or Longswords throughout the playthrough but are there any other tips you can give me on this stupid endeavour

Why does everyone who cast homing soulmass wait facing the other side?

Lautrec isn't that bad, its totally worth killing him to get firelink up and running again. You can try an infinite amount of times and don't risk anything fighting him.

because one pvper does it on a twitch pvper's stream all the time and they think it does something when it doesnt
they just want to copy his (mine) combo that is back step soul mass force a roll into magic greatsword

Because it doesn't actually fire off until they turn to face you. Its why you see magefags constantly backstepping towards you while HCSM is out.

Someone come help with the electric boss i cant recall the name of in bloodborne

It's been like that in literally every game

>host summons me and another phantom at friede's for corvian settlement
>phantom runs ahead, triggers the quill knight's intro and dies to it
>lead host to the items and then to the knight
>don't interfere whilst he's fighting it, drop him a soul when he beats it
>invaded by "greed", shit tier badges pyro
>he's on the roof, distance myself from the host and bow to see if he'll come down for a duel
>he throws a GCF and flame surge spams
>drops behind the houses into the mobs and spams GCF at this choke
>spams parting BF 5 fucking times in a row the first time I push out
>the second time he sacred flame's me when I get staggered by the big corvian and flame surge finishes
so ds1 invasion easy mode is back, /blog

I see. Whatever, when they do that I hide behind pillar :^)

Phantoms can help kill Havel.

Because it's some stupid meta playstyle people see and try to recreate when it's one of the most obvious traps someone could try and set, when I use soulmass (if I ever do on my sorc) is cast it and just run at them with farron flashsword ready to just catch them off guard because it's the only spell you need to beat shitters when they have their le meme builds.

Am i the only autist that feels bad about bosses when you gang rape them in coop ?

>getting hit by sacred flame

You're just bad

paarl?

t. claire

Yes, that one.

I literally lost my fucking PS3

Should I get Scholars for PS4? Ive alraedy played DS2 + DLCs all on day 1 back on PS3.

/dsg/ shitters in a nutshell, everyone.

>Invade a host with 4 phantoms + seed

Jesus christ I feel second hand shame on those people.

Not him but the way it works is that if an NPC can be friendly to you, phantoms can't attack it. Vilhelm is friendly to you the first time you meet him.

Why would you buy DS2 again... try DS3?

They don't feel shame, but if I was in that situation I'd either make sure they get fucked over or just black crystal out and hope I invade them myself.

>Should I get Scholars for PS4?

No, you'll probably regret it unless you can find it for free.

fuck up out of MY /dsg/ PCucks, your cancerous autistic shitposting isnt allowed here kys retarded faggots
>ha ha ha look im purposely shitposting so epic xDDD
get fucked

How do you "lose" an entire fucking console?

I'd just BC out at that point in all honesty. At best I'd take the time to kill any annoying mobs at least.

Best way to fuck over shitters who are that bad is to simply not play with them. If you're post-pontiff though you might be able to get some invaders together who will wait until the odds are even.

If it's one of those "oh he summoned a red through the soapstone who is also his buttbuddy just to occupy a red slot" that's another easy crystal out. The literal best way to deal with those people, what I'd call "professional gank squads", is to not play with them. Live by example, and hope everyone else does the same. Ruin their fun when no one will play with them, not like they're progressing through the level. And if they are, let them ruin their own gaming experience, not your problem. Either way leave ASAP, again at best kill annoying mobs before leaving in case other people want to actually try the invasion.

Honestly as a mad phantom I weigh up my odds with the gank squad or invaders past pontiff, it's fun gaining the hosts trust and that of his phantoms just to conspire with the other invaders and do a 180' turn and just btfo out of the host.

I swear, if you don't make her loli enough...

Anybody got any DS1 builds? I don't have the patience to customize one and all the ones on mugenmonkey rely on magic and talismans and I dont wanna fuck with that

Great, now how do I kill people with my massive Great Mace?

As true as that is, it's why most of the time no one trusts purples and so purples usually get the shit beat out of them even when you try to gain their trust.

As an invader if the purple is acting as a red I usually just play cautiously around him, let him take on more of the risk. Because I never know if/when he's gonna fuck me, whether on purpose or by accident, and if he dies I get an estus and can deal with the host myself without worry. If it's a gank situation I'll try to split off away from him, so he's fighting 1-2 guys and I'm fighting a different set of 1-2 guys, so we're not hitting each other.

Either way I don't trust purples as far as I can throw 'em. Your post lends creedance to my strategy: I know you often just care about completing your mission and will thus probably """"accidentally"""" kill ANY phantom that is low health.

Dragon Greatsword, min stats to two hand

VIG/stam gouge after that

good goy

okay and until I can bumrush there to get it?
Just claymore or something?

Do trans girls like the souls games?

it means soul level

Demon's Souls had the best big guy opponents
DS1 had the best dragon opponents
DS2 had the best NPC invader opponents
Bloodnorne had the best boss opponents
DS3 had the best Knight opponents

It's scas so probably won't look like loli at all

You don't need any weapon to rush straight to Ash Lake, just master key.

Start Bandit, grab all the souls in lower Blighttown, rush straight to the dragon, grab the scales.

why would he want an inferior game?

I know one tranny that likes Souls. That's about it honestly.
Also said tranny didn't ever mention gwyndolin or muh representation or shit like that, just discussed the gameplay.

>pyros bitch and moan about 180 suction tracking
why

Fuck I love that build

I did one strictly like that for the two hand only, 34 STR with like 80VIT and 40STAM and just black flame out the ass and fastroll with poise

Ye, I feel the same as you on that, but with me being a mad phantom I have to worry about Mobs, Red phantoms, White phantoms and the host.

It can easily become a cluster fuck with multiple reds and phantoms in the mix with me just trying my best to survive, it weirdly enough gives me a free pass sometimes to just explore the whole area and what people's strategies are and how they play.

Being cautious for a mad phantom is the key to success but you always have to be weary as white phantoms tend to be cunts even if the host accepts you as help, I've had multiple hosts block their phantoms from attacking me because I gained the hosts trust just to kill the host in the next room.

>rolling into the pyro when you could've punished him with an r1-r1 for half his HP

It is bad.

>rolling into a slow attack with no hyperarmor
Treat sacred flame like a dark hand WA; Two r1 bait.

yes

some cute ones too

I really shouldn't have omitted the part where my gs bounced off the wall.

It's funny how they panic in the most pathetic way when they don't have their little buttbuddies to protect them.

Anyone have a picture of all the ranks for the Arena? I can't seem to find one.

Threadly reminder pyro is overpowered and banned from competitive DSG Fightclubs.

How do I get a cute trans gf that likes the souls games?

Hello dsg how do i counter pyro thank you have a good night

I mean hey, I'm glad it exists, it gives yet another dimension to dark souls PvP and another way to play if you want. I mean fuck I've even started doing darkmoon shit and I never do that, I always invade as a red or aldrich. I make a point to only help out single hosts who got invaded (it's host vs. a red, then I show up), even better if the host holds back and I 1v1 the invader. My purpose is to protect the lone host at all costs, even if I have to sacrifice myself and take a hit for him (haven't done this yet but I'd like to). If I ever run into a gank situation I either leave or play hide and seek while watching something on my 2nd monitor, or helping the invaders in some way even (by bringing mobs over or getting in the way of phantoms or something, I'm still working on the best way to do this), bring a full stack of alluring skulls and shit, put on the skull ring, etc. I will actively take up the blue slot so no more blues show up and try to help invaders against ganks, or at least not participate while holding the slot.

So many ways to play the game in PvP, I love it.

With fire resist

rolling

I know once you've broken the herd and got someone away from them behind mobs they start rolling and running around like a headless chicken, plus start trying wildly to kill you even though they're just panic spamming.
It brings a smile to my face honestly.
I've had a bro blue before as a mad phantom was fucking hilarious, he got infront of the white phantoms and behind the host, blocked the doorway and the host was with me and mobs while the white phantoms started freaking out so did the host, I put alluring skulls on my bar and started luring the horde over while the host just starts emoting the Police to try and get him to move only to have him point down at the host and start clapping at the white phantoms as I came back with my mobs and just let me eat the host alive. Some things in this game give me immense joy when things don't go as they're meant to especially when I played DS2 in the ivory king DLC I invaded the same guy 4 times before he got to the second bonfire 10-20mins into the DLC only to have me invade when he's nearly through and butcher him every time.

if you want to play through das2 again, go for it, though i'm pretty sure pc is more active. scholar is only like 20 bucks most places

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

>PS4 Arena duel

>Some guy with a gold coloured name (like, the colour of the name was gold, not white) and had a dark sign looking symbol next to his name instead of medals, which was all in moonrunes

>had the most retarded build I've ever seen, like bright white fluro skin, red eyes, REALLY LONG hair on their character (like, past the characters ass long) for some reason and dual shields, looked like just dual tarkus shields or something

>was smashing me in with some unique glitched moveset, died in like 30 seconds

What the fuck was that

My PS4 literally gave me a notification that shareplay had been blocked right as they summoned in

PCFC!

Water Reserve!

Pass is 'dsg'!

Signs by the bonfire!

Fun is Encouraged!