This is the best dash and control design ever put into a car because:

This is the best dash and control design ever put into a car because:

>you can't name one thing that is not practical about its execution
>you can't name one thing that your dash does better
>you have a fucking D-pad on your fucking steering wheel but no downloadable games and still haven't killed yourself

2003-2011 Lincoln Town Car wins. Plz don't shitpost your shitty center sweeping consoles, europe is a failed state because of people just like you.

Of course mine is black and therefore even more superiorer.

Kill your self famalam

One could argue that the original C6 interior is better

>center console
>because I want to live in a pod

You're already dead, user

>should we put the navigation screen closer to the drivers eyeline?
>nah just put a giant fucking clock there instead

giant? it's the size of a wristwatch, nigga are you 2" tall?

Best gauge cluster

Does this come with one of those ancient "phone dialers" that old ladies used to use to turn rotary phones without blemishing their white gloves? You'd need one to press those fucking tic-tac keys, bro. Looks like they ejaculated a Sidekick keyboard all over the fucking place.

Superman dat ho

Hello sausage fingers

Stay in America

talk shit, the only way you'd be able to use those buttons is if you're a fucking real life anime character or this guy

The surround is the size of a single DIN stereo.

I'd buy it just so I could have the THX logo when I turn it on, does it blast the deep note sound through the speakers too?

For beginners I can't even find the fucking hazards switch.

implying American cars break down.

First of all implying they don't. Also do you not put your hazards on when you run into the end of a traffic jam on the highway? Do you not put your hazards on when you stop at the side of the road for whatever reason? Do you realistically expect to never get into an accident?

In america we put that shit on top of the steering column, staring you right in the face, because it's a driving function, one that's never used, not a fucking accessory that triggers rave lights you tangle-toothed fog-farming faggots. Oh and we don't even paint that shit red because that's obnoxious and gay like a faggot. Your cops wear fucking vests made of glowsticks, god dammit no wonder your continent is being topped by mudslimes. FUCK.

God damnit that's fucking retarded. First of all the driver has to reach through the steering wheel to reach it, secondly the passenger can't reach it at all. Apart from the driver footwell it's basically the second worst location you could possibly put it in. You fucking morons. What a load of shit.

...in a traffic jam??

HAHAHA, look at how beta fruitopia is getting by the year!

I mean, yes, we do flash hazards in traffic jams, but not before donning our neckbraces, full-faced helmets, 9-point harnesses and cricket pads.

First of all the driver has to reach through the steering wheel to reach it

Proves how stupid your country is. No wonder you have to put it in a kid-friendly place. You reach for it the same way you reach or the wiper stalk, or whichever of the 6 unnecessary stalks you fuckers are putting on your sewing machine hybrids these days.

as a matter of fact, I can hit the hazards without removing either of my hands from the steering wheel. Your move, cuckland

Do you even have a brain? Stalks poke out so they can be reached without grabbing BEHIND the steering wheel. That location basically says "we don't trust you to use these things and don't want you to ever activate them because you're a fucking dipshit who got his license from a vending machine, you faggot".

read
You're probably from one of those cucktries that find it necessary to place the ignition cylinder on the dash because you're so fucking uncoordinated or can't remember where it is and have to find it every time. Yeah I just love when everything attached to my keys is scraping and tapping on a piece of large hollow plastic.

It's an emergency device, not the fucking fuel door opener, it should be in the most accessible place possible, otherwise it defeats its own purpose.

jaguar always do tip tier interiors

you're all wrong lads

I saw this one coming. Jesus christ it sounds like somebody crumpling a dixie cup

someone post that ford with the oval radio, I feel like vomiting this morning

mirin my E R G O N O M I C S brah?

I like how it looks like but I have no idea how practical it is since I don't drive. Maybe someone can tell me?

Yeah I love that whenever I shift the transmission my elbow is always getting raped by a fucking armrest.

Column shift wins every time no matter what. I dont care how big you are, there is plenty clearance to shift freely. Oh and you don't have to look down to see what gear you're in, and you don't bump your knuckles reaching for it and punch it into neutral. Too many reasons to list say that center shifting is like begging for ass raping.

Yeah I like How I cant reach the climate controls or ash tray depending on what gear I'm in...

Totarry ladical!

You mean the taurus? Unfortunately, that model was one of the BEST selling vehicles they ever made and the longest lasting in its class.

>best selling
>won't die
>some scars can't be seen

yeah, I'm a britfag so I don't really get much right to slag those off considering our motor industry considers of japs building their cars here, poo in loos owning jag/landrover and a million kit car sports companies but fuck me that radio would distract the fuck out of me. can you even get faceplates to fit aftermarket radios?

>can you even get faceplates to fit aftermarket radios?

Yes you can

I'd definitely go for something like that if I owned one.

are you 79 years old?

>implying only senile people can't tolerate schizophrenic layouts and LED diarrhea
>still can't actually point out anything wrong with how practical and comfortable it is

Grow up, ricer. found your laptop too

>not one person can name one fault with its function
>fallback to yelling at old people

You aren't even trying

>>you can't name one thing that is not practical about its execution
Yes I can. A completely ornamental clock is not only taking up dash space but very high value dash space. The most used things, radio or climate control, should be highest in the dash, closest to the windshield. This minimize s the time the driver is not looking at the road.

>start up car
>THX sound blasts and blows out eardrums

It was just meant to be a comfortable to bring you from the airport to your hotel that would work well. Ford knew some people just wanted a big comfortable car without useless bullshit that would literally outlive them without costing a fortune.
Although when it was new it sold for almost 50K$ in 2011 which is a little overpriced compared to a 2016 AWD Lacrosse.

autotragic

Yeah, while we're at it let's place commonly used buttons on the passenger door too. That space is useless! Know how Ford knew that? Because look at the old one! It got complaints that everything was out of reach, so they squeezed everything good and tight towards the center.

Who has that hard of a time using nav? The contrast and zoom-on-turn make it easy to just GLANCE for less than a second and know where you're going. I've never felt like my eyes are averted for too long, and I'm the kind of person that hates to search for radio controls while moving. Yeah, having stereo controls on the wheel suits me and I've never felt unsafe while driving.

Wow, you're such a special little Nazi snowflake. Be sure you pull that fauxhawk up nice and tight, but not in front of your parents, heavens no.

If you have to bang gears to feel like a man and let everybody else know it.... fuck it's not even worth my time to finish.

My girlfriend and I like to use the car as an escape. The last thing either of us wants when we're floating along and it's devouring road bumps is the sound of the pedal smacking the floor and the lever banging around the gate. Calm down, faggot, you can still buy a pocket watch and be sure to check it at every opportunity that somebody might notice you.