Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Welcome To Our Meme Hell Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.6.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573376

>Uniform Sale (~ 11/03)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573888

>Dr. Strange's 7 Day Check In Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=584124

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sxThIBcdYnQNfyhqWGAECRwO7hCCulpo554p5Ff0m5c/edit#gid=0
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/4tbq5z/why_you_still_really_need_guaranteed_dodge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ADD ROM SPACEKNIGHT NOW

RIGHT AFTER FORBUSH MAN

who here /goldgrindforstrange/?

Me.

Though I used some to T2 and gear up Carnage, mite be worth it.

Who here /maxedstrangeaweekago/

Does anyone know why my fully leveled T2 Silk in her Shield smash skill only shows a 5 ? and not an 8 as the description suggests?

I'm still on the 1200 norn stones

>Not having a Strange Christmas

ded

If you didn't already max out Strange and get at least 3 other new characters to T2 you don't belong here, please direct yourself to the nearest reddit board

How could one get that insame amount of CNS o BAM that fast? there's no way unless you cough up some bucks...

Do we even deserve him, bros? :'(

>implying ke ke Gregmabuu isn't a regular redditor

i didn't see a link in the old thread

I had 2,000+ CNS hoarded and had enough R1BAM for both research tasks but not enough fucking gold for fusing x4 R6BAM. Thankfully the new SL first clear rewards helped out with that.

I am... but /mffg/ is my true home. Also Mobirum to shitpost and have a cheeky giggle.

I started playing several days ago and I'm so confused. What are those option things on the equipment for? Did I mess up by not messing around with those for the first few upgrades on my characters? I tried reading through the FAQ but that part reads like it was written or someone who already knows what that stuff means.

They're stat buffs. Some stats can only be seen using the "Details" option when you're on a character screen, like cooldown and defense penetration(listed as ignore defense).

I just recently managed to score 5/5 everyday except iHim, I'm a rather new player...

Most of my CNS haul is from WB too. The drop rates are pretty low but just keep at it each day and hope for ~15 drops.

The gear options? The game rolls them randomly with each upgrade and you can reroll them.
A character'a attack is determined through either Physical or Energy attack so you want the rolls on the first gear to be either Physical/Energy or All (which satisfies both). The first two should be % by Lv. because math.
2nd gear All Def.
3rd gear HP but sometimes people go Dodge if the character needs to max Dodge stat.
4th gear is SCD, DP or whatever.
It's just a way of maxing your character's stats.

And Critical Damage is not recommended for the 4th gear?

What rift for tonight? Wasp and then nebula?

I need more norn stones first
At like 500/1200 universal stones

YJ pls.

Weird request but you got it pal

Now wasp or nebula for the second one? Or some other one

Thanks bb.

The Wasp grind is imminent

So yj and wasp
You got it boys
We ant man today

"Strange is a meme" they said
"Above god tier" they said

How the hell do you beat floor 5 of Shadowland? This shit is ridiculous.

how do i get dank memes with elsa

>hero controlled by AI does terrible
>wow how terrible

not bad for 4* Strange tho

Build a strong universal to solo the relay

He was 5/4/55
I was just joking senpai

Speaking of Elsa, does she need All Attack because of her uni'd 6* skill or Physical is okay?

I out damaged a 6* mastery widow today with my 4* strange, felt pretty good.

"Energy damage" and "energy attack" are two different things. Her 6* is "Physical attack x% energy damage", meaning it uses her physical attack to determine the damage still.

Is it possible for a newguy to do WB with just Loki? I don't have a huge line-up to start throwing people as strikers.
Also, do I need to max out scepter bolt for my illusions to do more damage?

Most likely not
You might be able to against proxima since she's easy mode but the other ones probably not
Especially without good strikers
Also just FYI you can't enter wb without a 3/3 6* team and all 5 6* strikers

>not putting the All-new Cinematic Trailer into the OP
For shame.

Wasp pls coalbby

No we don't, but maybe if we pray harder enough, he'll get added in the upcoming Asgardian update.

I'm hoping for Bill (universal) and Enchantress (blast) in the next update, but I fear that NM wouldn't want to give another uni/blast focused update after the Strange one and we'll get stuck with Ulik the Troll as a combat.

It's in the official videos and trailers playlist

Universal Relay, Hype or Loki, or i guess the Hellstroms should be able to solo, Ronan if built well.

I have 3 characters for my main party. I just don't have enough characters max'd to use as strikers.

yes u can

Crit damage is pointless if you don't have crit rate so the general consensus is crit rate on obelisk/5th gear and then go crit damage on 4th gear.
That's if you want a crit build of course.

But 2bh DP is the new meme and super useful for all this endgame content.

Can you really? When I tried back when it first came out it told me to select a full team

How is Stark Backing on Gwenpool?

Also how should I build her 3rd and 4th gears, and what should i be looking for in an obelisk?

MFW I have critdamage on almost everyone...

GP's 6* skill is full iframes but the two other skills you'll mainly be using are her 5* and 2* which aren't iframes so there's still the chance you'll get hit (for SB's heal to proc). Also her inherent heal is pretty damn slow and won't help if you need to recover a lot of HP fast, so a heal set on her isn't such a bad idea.

As for an obelisk, go for recovery rate and invincibility proc. Double recovery rate if possible.
3rd gear, HP always.
4th gear, def pen.

She's got a sick heal so RR is the way to go.

>3rd gear, HP always.
Not entirely true. On characters with guaranteed dodge that need that last bit to hit regular dodge cap, you should roll dodge.

How much points of dodge is equal to 1% of dodge?

EVERYONE READY FOR THEIR GROOT, WASP AND ¿? RIFTS

Ty

>HP always
I've gone dodge on a few an it's a viable alternative so i didn't know if it was here

so RR out the wazoo, got it

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sxThIBcdYnQNfyhqWGAECRwO7hCCulpo554p5Ff0m5c/edit#gid=0

That says 133.

So last six slots rolled for dodge gives about 7.8%, +/- some points for random variation in the points you get.

It doesn't sound like much, but dodge gets more effective the more of it you have. The difference between 66% effective dodge and 75% effective dodge is 3x vs. 4x multiplier to your total survivability.

>Dodge from 3rd gear gives at most 9% pre-discount dodge rate. Since it is not guaranteed dodge, its true value will get discounted by 2/3 or more (i.e. 6% post-discount dodge rate in actual battle, or below). HP from 3rd gear gives at least 2700 HP, which is about 10% to 15% of max HP of a typical properly-built character.
>I mean, we all agree that "gold is more valuable than sand", but is it still true if the gold only weighs 1 gram and the pile of sand occupies a space of 200 m2 ? Numbers matter.

Dodge rate isn't legit though, it gets reduced by like 50% or 2/3
Read reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/4tbq5z/why_you_still_really_need_guaranteed_dodge/

Yellowjacket rift incoming as soon as hot time starts
Followed by wasp

Phone so slow, rift is full by the time it loads.
Feelsbadman

>already full

Yes, I'm aware of that. The advice is still correct.

Consider, for example, Iron Fist, at a massive 35% guaranteed dodge.

Assuming no ignore dodge.

>Dodge cap: 75%
>Effective dodge multiplier vs. WB at T2: 0.5x
>+ Guaranteed Dodge: Effective dodge 72.5%
> = 3.64x survivability multiplier

>Dodge, uncapped, assuming gear was worth 8% of dodge: 67%
>Effective dodge multiplier vs. WB at T2: 0.5x
>+ Guaranteed Dodge: Effective dodge 68.5%
> = 3.17x survivability multiplier

Difference between 3.17 and 3.64 is about 15% more survivability. That difference only becomes more pronounced when fighting anything that isn't T2.

Clearly this advice doesn't apply to Timeline, where Ignore Dodge is not uncommon, but for everything else there are certainly scenarios where dodge is better.

welp, gonna pop a Groot for anyone not sucking off coal's toad

Do it I need that wood

you always need my wood

ALREADY FULL
KEKE

fucking rift not updating to show new one

l-lewd...

>tfw the progression rate is slow
>ran out of energy doing the 60rift and we barely hit 70%
whats going oonnn

Freeloaders probably.

Or people not running max difficulty.

Or both.

>I mean, we all agree that "gold is more valuable than sand", but is it still true if the gold only weighs 1 gram and the pile of sand occupies a space of 200 m2 ? Numbers matter.

Pretty terrible analogy considering 6% dodge can keep you alive better than 10% HP depending on how much you have.

WE 100 BOIIIS

Rift freeloaders

Yellowjacket ends in like 1 minute and then I'll open wasp immediately

mfw you rift didn't show up for 3mins, had to re-open the app, only to see its full already
I hate this

What's up next cal
I vote for ultron :^)

Anyone got a yondu rift?

I'm sorry user
If I purchase 20k crystals I'll be able to fit 7 people :^)

You can beat at least 5/6 with just Loki

I'm sure a ton of people jumped in both the first coaltoad and the first calatk so as long as people aren't being bastards about entering a fourth rift you should get a slot

It's not like we wanted to rift anyway.

Alright fine, I guess I'll just farm Elektra

Alright cal cough up a new rift or else

Smart man, preparing for her to be a hot new meme with her t2 and uni

Right around the corner, DD season 3 in 2018

new rift or we riot

New dd push in comics is coming in February
Elektra is getting an ongoing and a new uni
It'll be then

Bout to open a rift. Who want what?
Ign is Alron123

NEW RIFT IS UP