youtube.com/watch?v=mUWuI7aBA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=tENji0Dl7S0
youtube.com/watch?v=-JirApfpc6s
snk-entertainment.com/galaxy/
youtube.com/watch?v=fyjmfpABSAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XIV's gallery images and soundtrack are here
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

When is a good day to set up rooms? I can host.

Post more Shinkiro

I can only play at night during the weekends really. I hope I can hop in at some point but last I saw, Thursdays were good

I really just want the 3D KoF series models to look like the Shinkiro artworks.

They'd have to figure out how to deal with an epidemic of same/Clooney faces though.

Can Xiaohai be defeated?

Some top tier Clooneys right here.

Everyone's excited to have Falcoon back I see.

Dude was ahead of his time for predicting how the custom costume options in Tekken 7 would play out and making everyone look like that by default imo.

>Terry let him leave the house in that

"IT'S COOL DAD#"
"... OK"

Dude should work on a game with "create a fighter" feature

>Its true, dad!
>GEH SERIOS

If he was a good dad he'd make him wear his tiny ankle belts with his tiny ankle jean cutouts or just leave them both at home. Geese needs to call CPS.

Never thought of it that way. You just blew my mind.

I second this.

Armor Ralf was a mistake.

What was wrong with Armor Ralf?

His design.

>want to buy Nightmare Geese
>only $1 in PSN wallet

I knew buying the Neo Esaka theme was a mistake

>Rock let him leave the house in this

post Heidern Leona

I want to get KOFXIV, How is the netcode?, are there many players?

>netcode
About SF4 level; not great, not horrible
>players
depends on where you live

I like Falcoon's Angel

is nakoruru a good beginner character

Is KoD gay furry?

Mugen edits are so retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=mUWuI7aBA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=tENji0Dl7S0

Not all of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=-JirApfpc6s

Post May Lees

mugen is also so retarded

I didn't recognize Hinako at first

Next tournament?

rip yet again

Is it even worth getting gud with Ramon?

I like the Kaede cosplay, but yeah, the other option is a bit too much

His art seems to have improved so I'm fine with him doing some things like that PS4 Mai theme or the Mexico team illustration, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to let him do character design or alternate outfits. But I admit that his alternate Lilly is way better than the origina design.

Fio has some guts to pull out a picnic basket in the middle of a battlefield.

Hey man, you can't fight a war with an empty stomach

His design was hot shite, m80. Also he was broken.

No, just master Kukri mate, trust me on this dawg.

More!

No. He is the King of Dinosaurs.

What if we choose 2 days? Like on Thursdays and Saturdays?

Man, Yuri was the first SNK girl I really liked.

What was up with the furry designs though

Uh, so Falcoon is indeed back at SNK

snk-entertainment.com/galaxy/

Why him and not Shinkiro?

Doesn't Shinkiro work for Capcom now?

Yes.

Do we really need to talk about the furry version?

>Furry design is Lilly as a tiger
>Tiger Lilly
>Tiger lily is a plant found in asian countries

Am I giving Falcoon too much credit?

Who was your first favorite SNK girl?

Shermie

>Fun personality
>Fun moveset
>Tied for the biggest bap
>Part of one of the best one-off canon teams in KoF

Sure hope the Verse asspull leads to their return in XV.

Leona

Cute, but don't lewd.

My gut tells me that something like that might happen.

should I use chris or o. chris in 98

I need that j.CD in my life

What did Oda mean by this?

First, Nobuyuki Kuroki drew XIV!Kyo

Then, Oda replied with this... it's his version of the fanart I guess?

He must have liked the cyclops thing so he also drew Sylvie and Xanadu

Fug his drawings creep me out for some reason. He's the true mastermind behind mastermind behind Xanaxu. Even in the artbook Kuroki states
>Oda's design specs were so personalized, it was concerning.

Well, if Shinkiro wanted his job back, he is free to go apply at SNK. He apparently wants to stay with Capcum, so that's fine by me.

This. At first I didn't like NFT's designs when they first showed them. Like my thought was, "What the hell is this crap? Where is fucking Duck King? Why the fuck is some little boy fighting?" And then I got an import copy of 97 for Saturn and saw how unabashedly cute she was. Like cute and sexy at the same time, like I couldn't believe she was actually associated with Orochi, and it made me want her to just be a nonorochi girl living a normal life.

Oh yeah, and Yashiro was cool, too. I liked Chris' gameplay, but I ended up never caring for him as a character.

Triclops Sylvie DLC when, Oda?

His mystery nigga is the most normal.

Damn, Terry is so cool that he can even pull off Falcoon's ridiculous American design.

I hope that if Falcoon ever reintroduces his OC donuts into KOF, he tones down the fuckface Alba. Seriously, when I saw him in the anime I just wanted him to die from AIDS. Like just spontaneously contract it out of nowhere and then die instantly from it.

I think everyone subtlely hates Falcoons OC's. Only Ash kind of grew on everyone and thats because he stayed with us the longest.

Chae Lim is the only acceptable Falcoon design. (I think he designed her anyway)

youtube.com/watch?v=fyjmfpABSAU

I think Ash biggest problem wasn't his design, but the fact that he acted like an arrogant asshole the whole saga, trolled half of the cast and in the end pulled the "I did nothing wrong, it was for a good cause!" card. I mean, he stole Chizuru and Iori treasures with a smile, without a sign of remorse or hesitation! If at least they hinted what his real plans were or showed a bit of doubt if what he was doing was the best, maybe people wouldn't hate him so much. I'm more fine with Ash now, but let's see what they will do with him now.

At least I liked that they didn't shoved Shun'ei as the new hotness, they just presented him as someone that will be central to the new saga and are probably observing how people will react to him before giving him more spotlight.

And about Ash design, I liked his first appearances the most, he looks like a completely different character in XII/XIII.

It's like a joke, if you have to explain the joke, then there is no joke. There is no twist if you have to even hint that there will be one. Where is the surprise turn? People will see it a mile away and it would be predictabowe

Surely he acted like an asshole so it wouldn't even seem somewhat conspicuous that he's doing anything good for the people so he could bait Saiki.

Shun'ei is a character that is 'so so' with the community from what I am observing right now. He is no asshole and more like a brooding guy who is not so broody come to think of it since he is surrounded by a very good master and a best friend who is also quite upbeat although sleepy. So far he has the potential of either going asshole or going protagonist so far, that and the fact that his master is Terry Bogards and Geese' former master is a good sign that Shunei's development might either swing to villanous or heroic in a balanced way. What i am sure is that Shunei, considering the fact that he is the hero of this story arc will be here to stay. Every hero appears to be coming back for 15 along with Ash so we shall see how this comes along.

What I am more interested in seeing is how this new 'Verse' villain and the coming villains will play out along with the Orochi and those from the past shenanigans. I mean we all thought that Orochi is the end all be all villain and here Verse shows up with the hint of him holding all of the former villains soul in him which kind of imply he is stronger than those recent from him, perhaps even stronger than Orochi and Gaia herself.

I can't decide who was his worst OC, Alba or Nagase.

I consider them both equally a shit. They were broken tier characters that made even Iori look like a chump. Even if they were toned down they would still be kind of annoying, but at least I wouldn't hate their existence like I currently do.

I want Gaidel in XV

I want team DoA in XV

Who the fuck is Peter?

Not happening. Oda already said it.

Fuck, I misread it as XIV. Nevermind senpai. I suck dicks.

Some guy Kyo bet on.

Xanadu sure has exceptionally elevated thoughts.

Duke was pretty solid too IMO, at least the MI2 version without the huge D on his shirt.

3 months already and no Zarina lewds. I'm disappoint Internet