pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups

steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h95GetPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=u871nAaxA04
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINLhFAM

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/404014/

Previous thread:

Kill yourself elf faggot

W H E N
H
E
N

RIP Radious.

>that fucking picture
I've really been here too long.

Memeing aside, do people actually think that wood elves are going to be a horde, conquer settlements normally, or have some kind of unique mechanic regarding taking settlements?

Note to everyone, Radious faggots are going around the dlc and base game and posting negative reviews, because Radious left.

SUMMON

It's not rape if it's an elf.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Whatever will I do with my pastas now? Who will rise in his place so that I can adapt them?

Top kek.

Wood Elves should only be able to conquer forest settlements, once they leave forested areas they should become a horde.

Wood Elves conquering and occupying a massive city like Altdorf is spitting in the face of all the lore that surrounds them.

CA can add more forested areas/settlements on the map to make Wood Elves more exciting if they want, but we shouldn't be seeing shit like Kislev occupied by them.

I think they will be able to take settlements in their little forest, and settlements that belong to the High elves and Dark elves when they get added. making them a horde would be lame.

Rolling

VLAD

new engine when?

do tomb kings take slaves?

>CA has explicitly stated that they won't expand the map until the stand-alone expansions.

People keep spouting this, but I still haven't seen a source.

Until someone provides a source, this will remain wrong and gay.

Wait what happened?

>ARMORED HAMMERER SLAYERS
what the absolute fuck

Radious got butthurt about CA's patches not having detailed notes and people talking shit about his mods. So he quit.

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

This is an even shittier reason than Darth had.

Considering that they are more or less fine with being around and allowing the living in their kingdoms, I don't see why they wouldn't. I'm not a big lorebuff though.

The file name gave me cancer.

D A W I

Has AE been released yet?

BELEGAR

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Tombposting>Beastposting>Elfposting

Scanning this thread, no one has said that...

Why are you trying to argue a point that no one is making?

That would be like if Clint Eastwood argued with a chair and pretended President Obama was sitting in it despite it just being an empty chair.

What an absurd scenario to imagine.

The campaign lead director said it on the facebook stream IIRC

Post yfw when Gobbla dies in the End Times and it breaks Skarsniks' tiny gobbo heart.

Fuck the End times

bunch of rushed books killing everybody that isn't a mary sue, and not giving hints about questions the people asked for fucking years, like what is the maw or what's inside the hinterlands of Kuresh or whatever

instead, we got some litteral fanfiction about how cool the DE are, how cool chaos is and how cool the skaven are.

Read the fucking post you idiot:
>People keep spouting this
It's something I've seen in several threads now. see: To my memory, all they said was:
>We're not planning on changing the map, except that it's going to get bigger, of course.
>I think that's the plan with Warhammer 2
>Yeah, that's right.

Saying it's the plan with the first expansion is not the same thing as saying it won't happen before. The whole stream had him keeping his mouth shut every time someone asked about future DLC, so for all we know, he was just leaving out certain details.

So you are pulling an Eastwood and arguing with people who aren't even here?

k.

>mfw Skarsnik vanishes from the storyline after Gobbla dies, even though he was set up to lead the WAAAGH alongside Grimgor

End Times sucked balls so hard.

Gobbo scum had it comin.

desu as the WE will be on the GC, they have to expend the map, so Athel Loren is playable

I wonder what kind of settlements will be AL, like cities, holds or something else a la norsca (maybe Elvish realms, that can be taken by WE, HE, DE)

user, when people think you're an idiot it's better to keep your mouth shut than to remove all doubt.

How do you think Wood Elves will play on the campaign map?

I hope they can settle in human settlements, it would be so shit if they could not take new land.

Beastmen almost add nothing to the game since horde factions are nothing more than a nuisance, they also have the least replay value since there is nothing different to do each play through.

Accidentally posted in ded thred

I'm glad to know you speak for all of us here. Thanks for taking on such a burden on our behalf, user.

You're not very good at this, are you?

I feel like they need a semi unique settlement pattern
Maybe they can only take settlements that reach tier 5 (capitals) and it turns into some overgrown mess
I just don't want to see Praag: Faction Capital (Wood Elf Rebels)

I'm not the one going senile here, user.

While I like the idea of turning provinces in a forest and going from there. Having the faction with little to no siege, no armour and a whole lot of skirmishing power primarily taking on walls isn't a very fun idea in my opinion.

>How do I want them to play
Start with AL, can only take specific settlements, but those settlements give you massive benefits.

>How do I think they will play
Forestation mechanic: every time you fill up the Elfiness meter, a forest spawns in, with a full stack of allied units in it.

POO POO
PEE PEE
WOOD ELVES WILL BE CRUCIFIED ON THEIR TREE

If they cant expand they will be an insignificant addition to the map.

If they go with the one region they will need like a super hard city to take and have a way to recruit multiple armies in a region. Maybe all settlements in their land are tier 5 and the capital tier 6 so that they dont run out of building slots.

I would rather they just compete for land with Bretonnia, Empire and VC though.

>Gorgutz Waystrider's elfiness meter is low...

>walk army into athel loren
>emerge and all factions and territory has reverted by 50 turns

'em pointy ears still 'aven't noticed I ain't really one of 'em

When they take over provinces, the city's main building decides how overgrown the area gets. from 1-3 the area is still passable for any faction without taking any damage. But after that they will. Any armies hostile to the wood elves from a settlement level 4 and up has a chance to be intercepted by an WE army, which strenght depends on a building that'll replace walls for wood elves cities.

And instead of population they'll have...forrestation or something, I dunno. They grow slower but in exchange the building chains become more powerfull. And if you raze a wood elf city/village you get mad profits in the way of tons of cash or like a boost to your logs trade resource.

Just rambling while I should be studying.

I hope the Forrest does not cause attrition.

I would rather it be different bonuses, such as increased chance of a successful ambush, higher public order, slower movement speed for enemies, and reinforcement range is decreased.

Thinking about it, yeah. Attrition is already quite overused as it is. Maybe give wood elven armies in it the standard ambush mode the beastmen have? And give enemies within it limited sight.

>get ranged and melee
>put them in two lines, melee in front ranged in the back
>attack

That's the only strategy I know.

If you have Warhammer, try the Vampire counts. rather than ranged they make use of magic and flying units. Should spice up your strategy a bit.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Try reading up on tactics a bit, there's really lots of small things to do that can matter a lot depending on circumstance.

He's back!

>not playing as Dwarfs and using gyros, artillery and rangers to implement AirLand Battle

Anything but Chaos/Greenskins pls

>random chance for your army to disappear and never come back

is it still to early to beg for dlc news?

I NEED MORE MINIONS!

Come back in a week or two, I doubt there will be anything tommorow

>opening cinematic will only include first 4 factions

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

This is a stupid meme and you should feel stupid.

ROLLAN

KARL FRANZ

WHAT A ZOGGIN' LOSER

Time to roll

I'm coming for you, you little shit

why are humans so shit

Serves him right for being a filthy green grobi

You shut your spawntrap

>maxresdefault (11)
Get your shit in order.

Hairy malformed elves.

Elongated, brittle and shaved Dwarfs

>Getting triggered by filenames

Sigmar is weak.

Stunted egotistical Ogres.

Literally a bastardisation of every humanoid race.

I wish humans would all kill themselves.

MALFORMED UNSEEMLY SUBHUMANS BEGOTTEN BY SIGMAR, LEECHING OFF THE VERY PILLAR OF CIVILIZATION WHILST YOU MASTURBATE IN STONE HOUSES AND TREE FORTS

Filenames are important.

I DID IT LADS
Turn 55 or so, just had to wait for all the ghost dads, then lure out the third orc stack and smack it around outside K8P. The fight for K8P was a fucking mess, but it's all worth it.

Now, how would I go about expanding if virtually everything in the Badlands belongs to Thorgrim's and Kazador's dawi?

Stone Houses and Treeforts thought impenetrable to the greatest "weapons" of humankind.

>Workship a barbarian
>Descended of barbarians
>Speak like barbarians
>Act like barbarians
>anything but barbarians.

humanfags make me laugh.

Why do I love elfpussy so much? It's simple really...

Confederate with Azul before Thorgrim does. After that you should be big enough to confederate him too or at least make him do what you want through alliance.

You're a pedophile.

When the end times come and feral orks, beasts bestowed by Chaos magic into forms immaterial and nightmarish and the Everchosen himself decide to take refuge on your stoop and slaughter your women to make shrines from their entrails, I'll remember those words.

Hope there's eventually a dwarf lord option to take the vanguard strollaz rune in multiplayer, or a unique Legendary (Bugman?) with the option to do so
the new DLC makes vanguard dorfs into a pretty fun option with the rangers and all

That's quite a description you have there, something come from experience?

silly humanfags, always getting corrupted and killed.

I just hope they add a way to give units banners/runes in MP

Boy, multiplayer turned out to be ultra cancer. What is the point of playing dwarves when the moment you start winning the enemy just runs to the corner of the map and waits for the timer to run out? Happened to me twice in a row.

That greyed out equipment tag taunting you forever

>Play a 2v2
>First battle of TWWH MP
>Both me and Ally as Dwarfs
>Two enemies play Bretonnia.
>We bring two balanced stacks of most Dwarf units.
>One enemy brings nothing but Trebuchets
>The other brings nothing but Grail Knights.
>Never play MP again.

Don't forget marks of chaos
the exalted hero can take a mark of khorne already
I think Nurgle's is only like +5 melee defence which seems pretty bad
I don't remember what Slaanesh has, but Tzeentch has a 22% ward save or something similarly ridiculously strong