bladeandsoul.com/en/game/beluga-lagoon/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/battleground-rotation-bonus-schedule/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/pet-account-bound-changes-october-26/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/new-legendaries/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/biageo.png
strawpoll.me/11561245
imgur.com/a/lQIQx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cat lyns #1

2nd for gay rats

xth for the death of /bnsg/

Xth for whoever got park banned should kys themselves

>bnsg thinks I'm kyoppi
Genuinely OFFENDED to be quite honest

It's not like it's hard to ban evade desu.

They've done the right thing user.

Reminder that everything will be okay. Just be yourself and enjoy the journey down the river~

It's okay, user. Just be happy that you're actually not him.

What are you doing in this thread? Revog is two blocks down.

I don't post in revog. I don't even have a cbt key lmao.

What happened?

Horses aren't good with computers

Why? I would miss you on cbt...

>a.pomf.cat/biageo.png
post context of this pic

Someone posted earlier about trading lewd pictures in exchange for moonstones. Like 6 hours later park posted 2 pictures of herself laying in bed in her bra with writing all over her stomach

who is the best yun and why is it (you)?

can you please use spoilers or something you're hideous

I didn't get a key when I signed up and I refuse to spend money on a game I know isn't that good. I'm only playing it cause the memes for the first few months of release are gonna be amazing.

The funny thing is they posted about making a separate account to recieve payment as well. Then they post literal proof of who they are. What's the point?

I'm going to fuck this doot

>I know isn't that good
D-DELETE THIS.

Game Y™ IS THE BEST GAME EVER

FOR ATTENTION

Wow what a traitor I hoped you would help me rek scrubs and bad people -_-

people can change their minds or forget. there was quite a few hours between posts.

Please post those pictures.

refer to

F(M)(F)(M)(F)(M)(F)(M)(F)(M)Lyn looking for a new fork.

hmm...

if you don't have a fork how will you be my valen-tine?

fuk u wewty

Go do your dungeon.

strawpoll.me/11561245
strawpoll.me/11561245
strawpoll.me/11561245
strawpoll.me/11561245
PLACE YOUR VOTES

>im going to not reply anymore
>literally posts right after he is mentioned

join me

This is the 4th(FOURTH) fork I've dropped in the past two weeks.

Send HELP

>7' tall women

Sounds hot

did you whack the back of your head or something

Eyelashes is a guy and just posts pictures he finds online..

Already done them.

can you two please stop using up the image limit with your Moai looking faces

Oh good, so no commitment necessary

Sure

yoyoyoyoyoyoyo YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUDE

DID YOU JUST FUCKING REPLY TO _THE_ DOOT LUST IN A RUDE MANNER???

Gotta CHECK yourself before you WRACK yourself senpai if I may say so and I do say so myself

now get outta here before I call in the d-cord to handle you MUFUGGA nawmsaayyyn

I won't fall for that EVER AGAIN.

This won't be the only cbt. There's more and also open beta and way more memes to come. We'll slap those waifus right out of their hands. Don't worry, the hero always arrives at the right time.

EU sure is a bunch of shitposting cunts.

cringe

yes my friend wanna trade images of big females

why are EU avatarfags so ugly and annoying?

kys

Have you ever been in love, user?

I haven't. Not with another human being at least. After dedicating my mind and spirit to Aikido I haven't found much room for anything else.

Sure I've been on dates before with beautiful women, but whenever they find out that I am a student of the world's strongest martial art, the dinner always ends there. They sometimes even offer to pay, in fear of their lives.
I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

thread about to get pruned soon

I don't have any unfortunately

You thought it was some cumdumpster in the Spellcaster outfit when really it's YA BOSS EBONDRAKE PHANTOM CAPTAIN BALE PHANTOM ZAKHAN

Hopefully

Here's all the ones I got before they were deleted

imgur.com/a/lQIQx

I think there was one more leg one but I might be going crazy

grunge

Are you on NA or EU anyway? NA ping would be atrocious for all yurocucks since it's west coast.

It's not letting me delete the thread but I really want to because this is might be the worst one yet.

Has there even been a general that gets immediately pruned by mods?

more of you

less of you

another proof that eu is actually the worst region

oh dammit I really like big women

Ok

What the fuck is even going on with /bnsg/ today. Is this some next level Revo shilling shit where they try to shit up /bnsg/ harder than ever?

if you're going to spam the fucking thread at least take some interesting screenshots of characters that aren't ugly

They deleted an /sc2/ one a while back after /gsg/ saw it and started cropping captions of it in horror.

Most of the EU guys who are planning on playing it are going to NA. It isn't as ping sensitive as BnS and after playing on NA for so long I reckon I could handle anything.

arrpr has always been an autistic cunt so im not suprised

Seriously, at least the NA avatarfags actually post different outfits and lewd shit. This is just the same thing ad nauseum.

could you handle this though

*unzips*

Have you even played it, sprintdodges are highly ping reliant.

>Fide is 2 years old

help

A personalized (You) for you, cuck.

Eyelashes should be the one to win this poll. Sluts post lewds for free, whores post in exchange for goods.

>This is just the same thing ad nauseum.
Newfags don't know about donnie's spamming in the early days.

at least donnie is somewhat cute. dark lust and arppr have the worst taste in the thread.

don't hate.

>donnie is somewhat cute
Said no one ever.