ITT: The car of your gf

>tfw she doesn't have her license yet

maybe Veeky Forums is ACTUALLY filled with gfs who don't have their licenses yet

>ChrisHanson.exe

You forget that Millennium brats can post here in a few months.
Maybe he's new here, too so his gf can be around that age too.

>ex-gf was anti-car because "muh pollution, muh big evil corporations, muh 6 million dead pedestrians, muh unhealthy cities, muh sedentary lifestyle"
All things considered, I'm really glad I left her.

>tfw bf can't drive

i hate this car

A Nissan Versa. It's the "loaded" model with keyless, etc. The engine and CVT make it the least exciting car on earth to drive. Still, it's reliable and we've taken it on roads it has no business on.

I drive a Miata, gf drives a lifted Silverado. You can tell who wears the pants in the relationship.

I bet you're also into ball slapping and highheels to the balls stuff.

here it is.

>tfw no gf

She got a fix it again tony.

Nah, not my kind of thing. Not that I could stop her if she wanted it, she's about 6" taller than me and pretty much a solid slab of muscle.

When I climb into her truck, I have to adjust the seat all the way forward and still have trouble hitting the pedals.

A LANNISTER?

do you have a giantess fetish by any chance?

Tfw no death by snu-snu. Despite what people would say about you, I think that fucking a woman taller and stronger than you is impressive in itself.

[spoiler]sort of, long legacy of spending time on Veeky Forums. I haven't told her, but I kind of want her to dress like an orc from shadowrun one day.

pls no bully

>like an orc from shadowrun one day.
spend another 30 years with her and it will come all naturally

>pls no bully
We're too busy being jelly of some Veeky Forumstist living the dream of actually having a gf and a musclegirl/giantess/both at that.
Well done, user. Well done.

I feel like a cuck everytime I drive one. This thing also gets so many more aggressive drivers trying to tailgate or over take than when we're in our SUV in the same situations and it sucks it doesn't have the power to move faster.

Taking a local mountain pass to the city is surprisingly fast coming out of corners downhill, can't take any turn fast though, body roll is very evident.
It saves us money with gas and repairs, fill up about twice a month on $20 each. I see why people buy these for families.

Giantess fetish is great, every hug goes straight into her bosom how great is that? I have a size difference fetish and my gf is 10 inches shorter than me so I understand you in an inverse way.

It's a pretty nice little go-kart on koni shocks and some stiffer lower springs.

>Pics pls

My shift ends in 5 hours, will post pics of vehicles then. I draw the line at posting gf though.

Better question, what stickers have you convinced your gf to slap on?

I tried to talk mine into slapping a "poweder by super eurobeat" sticker on her butt, or get it tatooed, but she refused.

Mazda3

Why not both

Fiance and it's actually my car. But she drives it because it has full coverage and she likes to hit stuff.

i hate this shit

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

>likes to hit stuff
Teach her how to drive. Next time the two of you go out, she drives. Next ten times you go out, she drives. You remain calm but correct her in her mistakes. You might look like a cuck for a little while but its better than having a wife that can't drive. At some point, she'll be driving your kids around. You want them to be safe.

tl;dr Teach your woman to drive

My truck next to gfs car.

>inb4 lol small weiner.

I'm a 5'6 manlet, but it's cool, she's just over 5ft.

My truck is slow, loud, super low tech, guzzles gas, but intimidates others out of the way; her car is the polar opposite so we take it on road trips and just about anywhere.

Some people just don't have the right instinctual reactions.

One girl I know freezes completely, just does nothing and awaits her impending doom when something startles her badly enough.

picrel, her car

It's pretty common in a lot of areas for girls not to have their licenses, especially in cites or areas within multiple license tests. I.e my sister 24 and pretty much all of my exes 18-21 haven't had one

Women are like fainting goats I've noticed.

i'ts surprisingly fast. Still about the least cool car on the road

Top fucking kek

meh, could be better, could be worse

Holy fuck I wish I was you

she's my gf in my dreams ;_;

>not sure if pathetic or actually brave

same.
>mfw my gf's mini is faster than my 16 year old e46 shitbox

Wife's car.

>GF
hahaha.. nice joke op :^(

I make her drive sometimes. I'm not sure how to improve her awareness of the size of the vehicle.

Only one who understands that thread

afro?

>gf

What do you mean?

I drive a Ford Ranger. Everything in that Neon looks and feels cheap. 4 speed auto. Surprisingly reliable though, and even with torque sucking automatic is fun to chunk around a corner every once in awhile

k04 swap and 600cc injectors
dyno tuned for 310 crank
and its stick

>I drive an auto cavalier

Drive an 04 shitbox neon. Confirming taking corners is about the most fun youll have in it

Since it's an Altima he probably wondered if she's a Basketball American

Are altimas the new negroid choice of sedan? I thought they were still with base model 06-10 chargers and chrysler 300s

No she's not.
was not aware Altimas are the choice car for afro americans. She just loves the car. I like driving it too on weekends.

Wife's daily driver

not bad.

gf drives pic related

Newish Subaru Forester

Base model autotragic, but her old man is a car guy and taught her how to drive it properly. Literally the first girl I've seriously dated that has a license, let alone a decent car.

>mfw I pretend I don't like it but it's very reliable and very smooth
>I'll never admit it's better than my rsx

99 camry with an oil leak from round the water pump. Ill fix it one day.

Posting a pic would be automatically redundant, its beige even. Love the fucking engine to death at least, had some good times working on it, almost at 230000

1959 Cadillac de Ville

I drive a Mk6 GTI

A 2016 dodge journey sxt.

I don't particularly care for it, but oh well.

Post tits

is not the real picture, but is the same model and color

>but intimidates others out of the way
Holy fuck are people really this delusional? I see a hundred trucks on the road every day and I never have a single thought about them let alone that they are intimidating. Is every truck driver this autistic?

>Is every truck driver this autistic?

Why else would you drive a truck?

That's the best pinup I've ever seen in my entire life.

She' only rolling 50cc as of now, but only cause she isn't old enough to get a medium heavy bike license yet... worst part is that I need to drive it for her pretty often... the damn thing is limited at 25kmh (15 freedom units)

T H I S
H
I
S

07 caliber. I hate driving her car.