/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Post Your Box When Asking for Help.
Reminder to Ignore Shitposters and Avatarfags.

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/padg
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx

>How to git gud at pazzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

>JP Meta
Reroll tier egg list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
10/24 - 11/6: Green Earth’s Dimension Dragon Arrives!
10/24 - 11/6: Halloween Haunts Puzzle & Dragons Once More!

>Spook-tacular Celebration
[Duration]: 10/28 (Fri) - 11/3 (Thurs)

10/28 - 11/3: 1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (7 total)

10/28 - 11/3: Experience of a Lifetime
10/31 - 11/2: Gift from the Holy Beasts

10/28 - 11/3: Thoth & Sopdet Descended!-5x4 Board
10/28 - 11/3: Light Carnival

10/31 - 11/6: Descended Challenge!

Latent TAMADRAs Half Off in the MP Shop

1.5x Coin & Drop Rates for Select Dungeons

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Latent TAMADRA Invades and 20x +egg rates in Technical Dungeons

3x chance for Skill Ups and ‘GREAT!’ or ‘SUPER!!’ EXP Gain will be available during the event!

Normal Dungeons EXP Bonus
Normal Dungeons will also receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Previous Thread:

BARRET META SOON BOYS

Was Tifa actually confirmed for the FF collab? I unironically hope we get Barret too.

I'm new, have we had any 8 characters?

I want Quistis and Zell

Quistis could use one of her blue magics

Zell lets you move freely for 7 seconds and does single target damage based on the amount of combos you got

Squall and Rinoa are available from the REM, though neither are very good. Ultimecia is a dungeon drop.

Damn, that's disappointing.

Imagine Selphie.

Roulette: Changes each row to a random colour

So I got Halloween Karin. Is she as useless as she looks?
I just wanted a Misery because I like the art, but I didn't get one

yeah she's shit, people just want her for the art.

Are you able to co-op through a dungeon you get from quests? I've have an unused Star Treasure Thieves' Den and I wanted to get the most efficient use of stamina possible.

Yes.

Meimei is very hage

Thank you user, you're the best!

I miss the old padg

What's the difference?

Me too

Pic related, my Pandora from over 2 years ago

fuck off pink

Straight from the go padg

Back when 16x was a top tier team.

ded

Thank god

bastet is the purest pad

She's a slut

Why don't we have any Skuld pictures with Hillary hats yet? This has been a big miss on our part.

Good idea skuldbro, I'll work on it later.

>inb4 drumpfster t*rds start kicking up a fit again and bully skuld bros

>ywn go back to the golden age of /padg/ where Skuldbros were always regarded as the best posters because le falseflag epic trole aka urdposter tarnished Skuld's reputation

I want to smell Urd's dirty crapped briefs.

Do you think she has solid poops or really runny diarrhea? How smelly, 1 to 10?

why are the Skuld posters always calling the Urdposters out for bullying when it feels like the amount of Skuld posters highly outnumber them? Is there something I'm missing from a while back or what

Diarrhea with a few solid chunks.
11/10 stench.

It was a good two months ago at this point, but the Urdposters really picked on Skuldposters to no end. After they finally had enough, Skuldposters (now the Skuldbros) absolutely btfo Urdposters (now officially the tUrds) and most of them have been run out of town. We still get a few tUrds every now and then talking about Donald Drumpf and bringing more of their /pol/ bullshit into /padg/, but the Skuldbros keep them in check for the most part. Brace for Nov 8 when the tUrds neck themselves and /padg/ becomes shitpost-free forever.

>you will witness the flush within a week
Hold me pazzlebros, we're gonna make it

It's the same shitposter that ran out of mileage with the Bastet and Ra Dragon bait and decided to move onto something else.
This arc has dragged on too long, viewer fatigue set in long ago.

>shitposter
Say his name, user. His name is Pink.

How do we stop him?

I don't think pink was as bad as this shit. Pics of Haku was about as far as he went.

>he thinks all that Pink did was avatarfag
He slipped up a few times with his shitposts back when he posted Haku everyday. He doesn't really post her anymore so it's not as easy to spot.

>turd tries to pin pink on the skuldbros
Fuck off already.

Wait, FF is coming around again?

Yes, but I don't think we have a date (on JP) yet.

kys shitposting autist, who are you trying to fool.

Hi, Pink.

well, a while ago (on bmiru mainly) beach urd was actually better than skuld in her own color, skuld posters were using the "turd" stuff for quite a while and one day they got abolutely btfo.

also, right now skuld is actually slightly better as a blue boardchanger.
There was also the "redlet" poster who seemed to be a skuld fag, his shitposting backfired when blue got officially declared the worst color.

Nowadays it simply seems like skuld fags (or people that post like those) just shitpost all the time.

Nice fanfic.

t. resident shitposter/skuldposter

>Drumpf
Fuck off reddit

don't worry, I hate all three norns equally, least interesting gfes (along odins).

also, you can just read it up in the archives, just wanted to help a newfag.

How is skuld a better boardchanger for bmiru than urd when most bmiru teams run andro?

She isn't.

Anyone want to lend a hand with running alt trailokya a few times so I can rank up, I'm running an ana typhon team but any heart cross lead should work

2034 4965

The shitposter is even more annoying as they only have a limited number of pictures that they keep reusing over and over as they are too daft to get new ones.

I didn't make my point clear enough, bUrd is still the better boardchanger for bMiru, but there has been a rise in ~A tier blue leaders that all prefer skuld.
so at top tier (for blue) urd>skuld, but skuld is generally more useful and is nowadays considered stronger than she was 3 months ago.

>Using beach urd as a sub

Why wouldnt you inherit urd onto a real sub?
All the lakshimis and bmiru's ive seen usually have her inherited rather than using her.

There are more people that post Skuld but there are Urd fans too. There are a couple bad eggs on both sides or just shitposters that post images of both.

Ignore shitposters.

Pink was way better than the current bully-posting and was easier to filer if you wanted to.

This is the bullyposting I'm talking about:

well, that's how good she is, beach urd can easily be a usual sub since they buffed her awokens, and normal urd is a better inherit than skuld on every other card on a blue team since blue orb changers generally synergize better with her board.

Need two more runs for rank up new room ID 1961 2590

>Urd fans
lol, care to point them out? Couldn't find any Urd posting last thread and any mention of Urd was to shit on her by skucks.

>No Best Friend reset
4 year anniversary a shit. A SHIT.

I rolled rozuel last gf so should I buy ragdrag and win the game with ronove or do I hold off for the christmas 500k?

isn't it 300k?

yeah, but i'll have 500k easily within 2 months

>tfw I don't know who to pick for my BF before the reset.

I thought it was on 7th Nov?

pick me

>pink was way better [...]
you're not fooling anyone with this, pink.

Sent ;)

>level 82 ronove, non maxed skill, not hypermaxed....
declined ;)

>get Co op request from this guy to help with satan descends
>we have pretty incompatible leaders
>he doesn't understand how my heart cross leader works and frequently uses the hearts I need
>he doesn't understand how to use the row or tpa awakenings on his team
>it takes 6 fucking tries to beat satan
>Finally beat him and wish him a good night but tempted to unfriending him because Co op with him was suffering
> he sends me this

Is this what having a retarded little brother is like? Frustrating as hell but worth it for the feels.

>tempted to unfriending him

Plot twist auto correct made me the retarded little brother the whole time

final consensus on Radrag ulti?

you're rank 205, if I swipe my dick across the screen for a while I'd probably better than you, talk shit when you're actually good.

co-op is cheating anyways.

SSS tier

SSSS tier

S rank.
He'll get SS but he'll be the first one to be demoted.

>I'd probably better than you

I feel like I'm in a shamalamadingdong movie because of all these twists, you've actually been the retarded little brother the whole time

I'm surprised you were willing through the dungeon with that person after failing 5 times.
For the sake of curiosity, what rank was the person who sent you the request?

Stream it if you're so great.

>co-op is cheating
I love this meme.

Pic for proof

Also we got to satan himself a few times before hand and even got kinda close it was just stupid mistakes that would cause us to lose like him popping my leaders active skill and using the hearts to heal regularly instead of making a cross or using sonia's active and making no rows at all. The fact that we were close and he was willing to try over and over himself motivated me even if it was a gross waste of stam.

idktf since I have Liu Bei

I've rolled a total of 6 ronoves in 2 godfests

get this fucking guy away from me

Purely hypothetical but if they eventually buff him in a uvo with haste having dupes like that could be neat. Would maybe break the game though.

Everyone here was new once. Maybe teach him what the hell he needs to do instead of failing 5 times like retards?

I'm trying, it took a while to even convince him to use sonia instead of this other lead that I forgot the name of but it buffed devil hp and gave 2x Atk and rcv when a skill is used despite between the two of us only having 4 Devils but 6 dragons

Deceased

Waiting on stam

Need 4 more masks that just don't drop

AAAAHH

Any chance of a carry through legend masks?

I need the guaranteed drops

and the gem

>tfw I hate both skuld and urd now due to their obnoxius fanbase

Still need it? I have some stamina to burn.

>tfw the only way to save /padg/ is to ban all waifufags

Will radra be able to save us from nornposting?

>all these 4 year anniversary '''''rewards'''''
Wow it's fucking nothing, does N/A seriously want to drive its playerbase away? I'm actually tempted to make a JP account now.

>still running Sumire and XM

What up bitches I'm from the past wooooooo

rip